Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,853 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Do Indians Hate Blacks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Indians Hate Blacks (930 Views)

Why Do Indians Hate Blacks � / Why Are Blacks So Wicked / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by Ilamina(f): 5:54pm On May 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by Ussycool: 6:02pm On May 05, 2022
Indians do not hate blacks, do you know that there are black Indians and they coexist peacefully. Babe, have you been to India before?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2022
they dont just hate blacks, they hate everyone with darker skin color (their own dark skin indians primarily)...colorism in India is bigger than anything, and most darkskin indians are discrimnated upon.... so blacks are just a representation of the worst of the worst when it comes to darkskin....how they no go hate you?!?!?

Ussycool:
Indians do not hate blacks, do you know that there are black Indians and they coexist peacefully. Babe, have you been to India before?

abeg stop writing rubbish online...colorism in India is very much a thing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by GreatAdvice: 6:07pm On May 05, 2022
Blacks are the most hated race all over the world. White, Arabs, Asians, Latinos, etc all hate Blacks. The evolution tree shows that all other race branched out from the Black race, yet we are the most hated.

I will advise people to just live their lives without fear or shame and let the haters continue with their ways. As the most popular Black country in the world, we should be trying to elevate ourselves and maybe the world will respect us, yet we continue to wallow in corruption and mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by Ilamina(f): 6:07pm On May 05, 2022
They just like to bully everyone
Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by Ussycool: 6:18pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
they dont just hate blacks, they hate everyone with darker skin color (their own dark skin indians primarily)...colorism in India is bigger than anything, and most darkskin indians are discrimnated upon.... so blacks are just a representation of the worst of the worst when it comes to darkskin....how they no go hate you?!?!?

abeg stop writing rubbish online...colorism in India is very much a thing.
Mr. Man, come up with your points and stop attacking me.
Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2022
Ussycool:

Explain why those black indians are marginalized then? Liar
Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by Ussycool: 6:22pm On May 05, 2022
GreatAdvice:
Blacks are the most hated race all over the world. White, Arabs, Asians, Latinos, etc all hate Blacks. The evolution tree shows that all other race branched out from the Black race, yet we are the most hated.

I will advise people to just live their lives without fear or shame and let the haters continue with their ways. As the most popular Black country in the world, we should be trying to elevate ourselves and maybe the world will respect us, yet we continue to wallow in corruption and mediocrity.

You are very correct bro... The case of racism is very high.
Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by rationalhuman(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2022
For how many years you have lived there and in south east Asia?

1Sharon:

Explain why those black indians are marginalized then? Liar
Re: Why Do Indians Hate Blacks by Southernigbo: 7:48am On May 06, 2022
because of poverty, even ur fellow black might hate u because of it as well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Sl³pt With My Son — Mother Confesses After They Were Caught / My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out / Marriage : Increasing Or Declining .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.