Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,482 members, 7,951,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2494 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nyascobar1414: 10:03am On May 06, 2022
Islandlady:
Absolutely Nothing...ohh sorry just sex, boxing women that's all they think grin

Women dey talk... Ashawo dey foollow talk...
Re: . by Nyascobar1414: 10:04am On May 06, 2022
Okonandmary:
This is what i do to my wife.
I provide for her, give her cooking money, pay for dstv sub and pre paid Change the bulbs in the house. Fix simple electrical appliances Call the electrician to fix complex electrical issues On the gen and call the gen guys for serving when needed. I solve simple plumping issues at home Throw the dustbins I paint if needed One time, i installed a ceiling fan because of her. I take her out to restaurants and bars to drink and have fun.
You just exposed yourself as a female...
Una f!sh brain, no ft allow una dey lie well.
Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05am On May 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
It is okay.
Just be careful not to harm yourself.

It's part of the call of duty. I don wunjure many times, guy. And I bounce back, many times.
Re: . by Nyascobar1414: 10:08am On May 06, 2022
Na mumu dey help gal for street.. Apart from your sis and mom...
No loose guard...
All thots they are..
Re: . by Islandlady(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Women dey talk... Ashawo dey foollow talk...
Stay outta my mention, you sick boy undecided undecided
Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It's part of the call of duty. I don wunjure many times, guy. And I bounce back, many times.

Interesting cheesy
Re: . by BRATISLAVA: 10:21am On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Oooh, a lot.

- Sex and massages
- Cooking
- Heavy lifting
- Taking out the trash
- Fixing stuff and installations and repairs
- Domestic duties
- Painting the house, tiling, roofing
- Raising the kids and bonding and being a role model
- Fighting arm robbers and bãndìts and ungun knownmen and warding off danger
- Uprooting the house to another location in case of erosion or any other natural disaster
- Fighting the elements (asin, by being a rain maker, a sun bender, a wind summoner, etc)
- Embodying all of The Justice League superhero characters
- Being a spiritual cover and an heavyweight champion in combating demons and wicked spirits

Lemme stop here for now... I accept men as the Heads-Of-Fish truly. They deserve those responsibilities and our submission.

Lol!

There are some of these that sound fantastic. LMAO

1 Like

Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31am On May 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
Interesting cheesy

As you can see, my signature states a Gender Warrior. I have an event to attend later today sef. An awards ceremony. For fighters like us to be decorated, celebrated, and praised. tongue

BRATISLAVA:
Lol!

There are some of these that sound fantastic. LMAO

Very fantastic. grin I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind being all of those.

2 Likes

Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

[color=#770077]As you can see, my signature states a Gender Warrior. I have an event to attend later today sef. An awards ceremony. For fighters like us to be decorated, celebrated, and praised. tongue [/colour]

Keep up the fight.
More grease to your elbow.
I will be awaiting the feedback later. smiley
Re: . by GloriousGbola: 7:36pm On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Oooh, a lot.

- Sex and massages
- Cooking
- Heavy lifting
- Taking out the trash
- Fixing stuff and installations and repairs
- Domestic duties
- Painting the house, tiling, roofing
- Raising the kids and bonding and being a role model
- Fighting arm robbers and bãndìts and ungun knownmen and warding off danger
- Uprooting the house to another location in case of erosion or any other natural disaster
- Fighting the elements (asin, by being a rain maker, a sun bender, a wind summoner, etc)
- Embodying all of The Justice League superhero characters
- Being a spiritual cover and an heavyweight champion in combating demons and wicked spirits

Lemme stop here for now... I accept men as the Heads-Of-Fish truly. They deserve those responsibilities and our submission.

Olodo woman. You have missed out some of the most important

Who will start gen in the rain at 2am?
Who will bring your car in after you forgot it outside?
Who will ensure your car has jack, spare tire, jump starter, c caution, every required paper, jumper cables, umbrella
Who will teach the kids to be handy around the house?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiny Petite Black Girl Takes Big Dick / Any Single Lady Or Girl That I'm Close To Want To Have Sex With Me. I Need Help / I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.