Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,616 members, 7,951,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now (6393 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / ESN: I Hope Bleaching Cream Has Not Affected Uzodinma's Brain - Reno Omokri / ESN: I Will Unite All Terrorist Groups In The North Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by 1874helin: 5:35am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112589340:

That is very good to hear.
It is well.
Everything will end well for true and sane Igbos.
We will win this war. Peace will reign once again in our region.
But please, do what the member below adviced you to.
It's a good step in the right direction.
Stay blessed.
Peace.
[/s]
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by kingjiss: 5:37am On May 07, 2022
PDJT:

- So the terrorist organisations of DSS, and Nigerian Military/Police doesn't have Igbo men and women in their rank and file, doing all sort of dirty jobs for the "one Nigerianists" ? SMH.

-I hope you were looking at a clear mirror whilst asking that silly question; "How old are you".

How old are you ? You are a child cause you talk like one

Ipob also have esn ,cannibals and unknown gun men in boko haram right

Grow up
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by PDJT: 8:04am On May 08, 2022
[s]
kingjiss:

How old are you ? You are a child cause you talk like one

Ipob also have esn ,cannibals and unknown gun men in boko haram right

Grow up
[/s]
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2022
Kwashiman:
I'm shaking in tremors of uncontrollable anger, pain and horror at what I just fu*king watched, the sheer and unfiltered display of savagery by mankind towards his fellow mankind honestly befuddled the rational mind ...like WHY? why would you be so heartless to take a life in such satanic and inhumane manner? I've watched execution videos from far more deadly terrorist organizations like ISIS, Hisbah, Boko Haram,ISWAP etc, and I swear none of them come anywhere close to the heart-wrenching videos I just watched, an act of inexplicable barbarism ostensibly and most unfortunately done by my OWN people...what has become of Igbos? When did we become this savage wild beast who will descend to such act of sacrilege and inanity?

Let's be clear on one thing, those bastards who beheaded that woman and mutilated her private parts were Igbos (not DSS or fulani), they unmistakably and most definitely spoke my language, and it has already been established who the perpetrators of that heinous crime are...no more hiding place for these pigs, no more gallivanting with the truth...we know they are ESN terrorists, the same subhumans who are now hailed and praised by lots of our people across the East...

I place a curse worse than the plagues of Egypt upon any IPOB sympathizer here who tries to justify the acts of those nearthandal animals,may your generations both born and unborn suffer a far more gruesome fate than was unleashed on that poor woman and her fiancé, may all the women in your family be raped, and then mutilated for ritualistic purposes, may aby IPOB terrorist and apologist who defends the madness that has bedeviled the sanctity of the East die a death worse than a dog on the street, and even the vultures and scavengers of the earth will defile your accursed body...

I'm deeply troubled about what the future holds for the East, it will never be well with those bastards who are sponsoring these terrorists that have defiled Alaigbo, I spit on you all, I curse you all, you shall all die painfully slow & miserable deaths, ise ise ise!!!!

Lastly, I never thought I'll ever say this, but u fully endorse a full scale military invasion of the East, infact Buhari should give the order to deploy all those battle-hardened soldiers fighting in the North East to crush those IPOB/ESN/UGM bastards across the East, SHOOT TO KILL any IPOB sympathizer on sight and ask no questions, just avoid needless civilian casualties.

Nnamdi Kanu, may you rot in jail, get your anus pummeled very well and after you have been desecrated and reduced to the worthless misnomer that you are, you will cry and beg Ndigbo for mercy but you shall get no mercy or reprieve, may you and all your terrorist supporters pay heavily in blood for the sacrilege you've all brought to my region.

Ndigbo, it's time for us to come together and cleanse our land off these vermins, let's tackle the monsters head on and wipe them out for good, yes many of us will pay the price with our lives, but what's a greater honor than defending your ancestral land? We survived a brutal 3 year war where we were left with NOTHING and had to build ourselves from scraps and debris, we shall survive and overcome this pestilence that has befallen us.

As for the likes of Gidgiddy and other IPOB terrorists on this forum, doom and sorrow awaits you all for how you've wickedly justified the atrocities you've brought upon Igboland, una cup don full, we shall track you all down and butcher you like pigs, we will violate your sisters and lay waste to everything you hold dear to heart.

I'm deeply pained, I'm officially done with Nairaland for good.

The saddest thing about the whole chaos in the SE is the denial. The devil is the father of lies we were told but the lies brandished by Ipob and ESN apologist almost surpasses that of the devil.

Videos abound to ESN members shooting and burning down facilities, and speaking Igbo Language while at it, but Ipob apologist argue that it's not only Igbos that can speak the language, and that they are Fulani. My question is could a group of people speaking Igbo so fluently really be Fulani?

They went to the Fulani community in Imo and massacred 100s while speak and singing Igbo chants, yet they also claimed they are UGM, soldiers and Fulani.

Kanu was speaking hate into people mind and did this for years. The average Igbo man on social media no longer says things as they should, it more like there's a global brainwash from the centre.

In all God's judgement await the perpetrators and sympathaizers of this henious and barbaric crime.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by joe54: 10:13am On May 08, 2022
Kwashiman:
I'm shaking in tremors of uncontrollable anger, pain and horror at what I just fu*king watched, the sheer and unfiltered display of savagery by mankind towards his fellow mankind honestly befuddled the rational mind ...like WHY? why would you be so heartless to take a life in such satanic and inhumane manner? I've watched execution videos from far more deadly terrorist organizations like ISIS, Hisbah, Boko Haram,ISWAP etc, and I swear none of them come anywhere close to the heart-wrenching videos I just watched, an act of inexplicable barbarism ostensibly and most unfortunately done by my OWN people...what has become of Igbos? When did we become this savage wild beast who will descend to such act of sacrilege and inanity?

Let's be clear on one thing, those bastards who beheaded that woman and mutilated her private parts were Igbos (not DSS or fulani), they unmistakably and most definitely spoke my language, and it has already been established who the perpetrators of that heinous crime are...no more hiding place for these pigs, no more gallivanting with the truth...we know they are ESN terrorists, the same subhumans who are now hailed and praised by lots of our people across the East...

I place a curse worse than the plagues of Egypt upon any IPOB sympathizer here who tries to justify the acts of those nearthandal animals,may your generations both born and unborn suffer a far more gruesome fate than was unleashed on that poor woman and her fiancé, may all the women in your family be raped, and then mutilated for ritualistic purposes, may aby IPOB terrorist and apologist who defends the madness that has bedeviled the sanctity of the East die a death worse than a dog on the street, and even the vultures and scavengers of the earth will defile your accursed body...

I'm deeply troubled about what the future holds for the East, it will never be well with those bastards who are sponsoring these terrorists that have defiled Alaigbo, I spit on you all, I curse you all, you shall all die painfully slow & miserable deaths, ise ise ise!!!!

Lastly, I never thought I'll ever say this, but u fully endorse a full scale military invasion of the East, infact Buhari should give the order to deploy all those battle-hardened soldiers fighting in the North East to crush those IPOB/ESN/UGM bastards across the East, SHOOT TO KILL any IPOB sympathizer on sight and ask no questions, just avoid needless civilian casualties.

Nnamdi Kanu, may you rot in jail, get your anus pummeled very well and after you have been desecrated and reduced to the worthless misnomer that you are, you will cry and beg Ndigbo for mercy but you shall get no mercy or reprieve, may you and all your terrorist supporters pay heavily in blood for the sacrilege you've all brought to my region.

Ndigbo, it's time for us to come together and cleanse our land off these vermins, let's tackle the monsters head on and wipe them out for good, yes many of us will pay the price with our lives, but what's a greater honor than defending your ancestral land? We survived a brutal 3 year war where we were left with NOTHING and had to build ourselves from scraps and debris, we shall survive and overcome this pestilence that has befallen us.

As for the likes of Gidgiddy and other IPOB terrorists on this forum, doom and sorrow awaits you all for how you've wickedly justified the atrocities you've brought upon Igboland, una cup don full, we shall track you all down and butcher you like pigs, we will violate your sisters and lay waste to everything you hold dear to heart.

God bless you richly. Salute
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by joe54: 10:18am On May 08, 2022
Kwashiman:

God bless you richly. salute
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Michael004: 12:12pm On May 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

Are you aware that IPOB denied this? If you unbiased, ask those who claim IPOB did this to show you evidence. If you dont care about evidence then you just another biased IPOB hater
Have you ever shown evidence of DSS and fulanis you keep accusing?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Michael004: 12:14pm On May 08, 2022
oluztx:

You are Yoruba. I know this evil going on in the East has been sweeting you people like sugar. Evil things!
See this mugu blaming yorubas.

Don't worry, we will accept your blame when they hit your family with same fate.
Re: IPOB/ESN: I Just Watched That Gory Video And I'm Mentally Traumatized Right Now by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2022
Ask questions.

If government can cover Endsar killings in Lagos using media propaganda.

Government can do anything to label IPOB a terrorist group.

Nigerian Army release a statement and the presidency also released statement that they where traveling for Traditional Marriage in Imo State.

At what point in Imo, nobody mentioned it. Which village, nobody mentioned it.

Can you explain, how the wedding is on 30th of April in Benue.

When where they killed in Imo and what community or Village.

We need to investigate and ask the locals to confirm the news.

If church wedding is on 30th of April. It means they must have concluded traditional marriage before April.

How come they are travelling for Traditional marriage in the Month of May and church wedding was in April.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Assembly Suspends Matthew Omonade Over Alleged Gross Misconduct / Why Do Nigerians Hate Their Country? / North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.