Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

So Weak.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Weak.. (430 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Weak.. by Sergio104(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2022
Cried like a baby cry cry

The last breath of that female soldier cry cry.

I think I will give a break in Nairaland for the meantime cry

RIP to the beheaded soldiers.

No one deserves to die that way......no matter the circumstance.
Re: So Weak.. by AfonjaEmir: 10:58pm On May 05, 2022
Ofcourse the barbarity is totally uncalled for. Its heinous and disgusting...but this is the modus operandi of Fulani herdsmen, who are active in the region under the auspices of the useless Army.

When Ihejirika was dealing with Boko Harm...what did this Present regime say??

You ought to know that this regime hates IGBOs with Passion...and know that IGBO people are the only "THING" impeding their ascension to make Nigeria a Fulani state.

Now i ask you this pertinent question...why doesnt the army burn houses in the North?...dont indigines support Boko Hara/m?

Why is the Tucano sparingly used??...its because they have been warned not to use it in the South!!

So stop all this "kindergarten lamentations"...the major and focal point is that the international pressure is getting to them seriously.

The ICC case galvanized the arrival of the chief Prosecutor...and that alone is why these acts are heightened....WE AINT FOOLISH.

Be rest assured that Freedom comes at a Price ..but it MUST BE GOTTEN.

PS: Note that all threads Mocking IPOB and IGBOs are basically from miscreants in

KOGI STATE and all MURIC Ardent in SW.

Be focused and be careful...you go hear soonest!
Re: So Weak.. by Peterobiisathie(f): 11:35pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
AfonjaEmir:
Ofcourse the barbarity is totally uncalled for. Its heinous and disgusting...but this is the modus operandi of Fulani herdsmen, who are active in the region under the auspices of the useless Army.

When Ihejirika was dealing with Boko Harm...what did this Present regime say??

You ought to know that this regime hates IGBOs with Passion...and know that IGBO people are the only "THING" impeding their ascension to make Nigeria a Fulani state.

Now i ask you this pertinent question...why doesnt the army burn houses in the North?...dont indigines support Boko Hara/m?

Why is the Tucano sparingly used??...its because they have been warned not to use it in the South!!

So stop all this "kindergarten lamentations"...the major and focal point is that the international pressure is getting to them seriously.

The ICC case galvanized the arrival of the chief Prosecutor...and that alone is why these acts are heightened....WE AINT FOOLISH.

Be rest assured that Freedom comes at a Price ..but it MUST BE GOTTEN.

PS: Note that all threads Mocking IPOB and IGBOs are basically from miscreants in

KOGI STATE and all MURIC Ardent in SW.

Be focused and be careful...you go hear soonest!
[/s] stale

3 Likes

Re: So Weak.. by Peterobiisathie(f): 11:36pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:
Cried like a baby cry cry

The last breath of that female soldier cry cry.

I think I will give a break in Nairaland for the meantime cry

RIP to the beheaded soldiers.

No one deserves to die that way......no matter the circumstance.
what did they want to do with her private part? It will never be well with them
Re: So Weak.. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2022
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it.

The threads are here.

Nigerians should be asking investigative questions.

This udele/oyigboupdate has proven that he has direct connection with the people recording those videos at the scene of each of those Killings.

If he really wants DSS or government to find the killers, why is he not exposing the guys that are always on ground to record each scene and sent to his WhatsApp group.

And why is DSS or Police or Soldiers not questioning udele/Oyigboupdate on how he is getting the videos directly.

IPOB behead soldier couples and sent the videos to udele/Oyigboupdate to post on Nairaland.

DSS should start by squeezing udele/Oyigboupdate to lead them to the person who records the videos, then from there pick the rest of them.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Primary: UK Polling Shows Bala Mohammed’s Victory / BREAKING; Amosun Steps Down For Tinubu / Armed Herdsmen Behead Lawmaker, Cousin In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.