Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? (1457 Views)

Every Animal Meat Is Not Beef! See All Their Names / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? / Is It Disrespectful To Serve A Visitor With Just 1 Piece Of Meat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by knotty(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2007
at a mamaput joint, the man enters and bellows give me
1 shaki
1 ponmo
1 snail
1 liver
that fish, he points at the fried fish fillet
1 bokoto (cow-leg)
that should do with N20 amala.

all the above is a typical taxi driver afternoon meal.

but, really, just how many pieces of meat is ideal at any given meal time?
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
HI,
NUMBER OF MEAT NA CHOICE & POCKET MATTER.ALTH AS 4 MI,I LOVE MEAT MORE THAN FOOD BUT I TRY 2 CUT DOWN ON D FATTY ONES.

NAIRALANDER UNA DEY TRY.ALL THOSE RECIPES & PIX ARE TEMPTING.ABEG I NO WAN FAT .
KEEP IT UP NICE JOB.AGAIN, I LIKE D WAY UNA DEY FOCUS ON MADE IN NIJA.I MEAN IT GIVES US A SENSE OF BELONGING-D FOODFASHION,CELEBRITIES,POLITICS,ETC
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by knotty(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2007
abanna:

HI,
NUMBER OF MEAT NA CHOICE & POCKET MATTER.

if pocket size has bearing in the number of meat one may take per meal, then DANGOTE must be eating 1 cow per meal. lol grin grin grin
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by otuwe(f): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2007
me i like meat well well oh.

when i was small i used to trade my food for meat grin grin

even now some times at work the only thing i get to eat is a piece of chicken or three pieces of meat for the whole day till i go home for dinner
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by trendy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2007
As many as ii can get,
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by pilgrim1(f): 3:04am On Aug 14, 2007
I'd rather fish - with loads of vegetables. undecided
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Gamba(f): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
I love well seasoned meat and two is okay 4me grin but health wise FISH is better!
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by omoge25(f): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2007
i dont like to chew too much, one big piece or two small pieces is more than enough for me.
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Shentz(f): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2009
Mine is usually like 1 meat last time I made Curry Goat and Rice they way my cousin finished the meat like she aint never seen them before, I had to ask her did she pay for it?
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by tpiah: 2:46am On Jun 18, 2009
at a mamaput joint, the man enters and bellows give me
1 shaki
1 ponmo
1 snail
1 liver
that fish, he points at the fried fish fillet
1 bokoto (cow-leg)
that should do with N20 amala.

shocked shocked

anyway, if they cut the meat into small pieces sha.
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
3 and above, cheesy cheesy
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by dyabman(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
5-6 above , i love meat
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by otuwe(f): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2009
meat chicken fish pomo goat all of them

except dog and snake and rat and crockodile

the others i dey chop,
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
Whatever the person can afford.
Na him get his money now, and there is nothing like enuf when it comes to meat.
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by mamagee3(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
Any number. grin
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2009
mama-gee:

Any number. grin
Tell them jare.
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Nellyb(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2009
Meat in take is 1 thing pple enjoy doing so much that they don't remember d repercusiön. Pple shud eat more fish. If u can afford cow neck or leg,its better dan red meat. However,red meat is gud 4 children cos of its protenious content but must be cöoked 4 at least 40 mints. Wish u well.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Nellyb:

Meat in take is 1 thing pple enjoy doing so much that they don't remember d repercusiön. Pple shud eat more fish. If u can afford cow neck or leg,its better dan red meat. However,red meat is gud 4 children cos of its protenious content but must be cöoked 4 at least 40 mints. Wish u well.[color=#000099][/color]

Will remember to cook it so well, but i prefer meat to fish
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by mamag3: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2009
Any amount that I desire. tongue
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Winnergal(f): 1:25am On Jul 31, 2009
I'm a vegetarian . . .
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by chrisical(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2009
dyabman:

5-6 above , i love meat

Bros i hail oooo grin

2 is enough for me anyway
Re: Just How Pieces Of Meat Is Enuf For You? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2009
7 Piece.

(1) (Reply)

A Carton of Hennessy XO for sale / Where To Buy Sodium Iron EDTA In Nigeria / How Much Is Too Expensive For Buying Food In Lagos. I Ask Because

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.