Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,737 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery (1130 Views)

LP Finally Relegated To The Dust Bin / 10 Newsmakers Who Have Been Relegated To Background In Nigerian Politics / My Wives Are Not Relegated To ‘other Room’, Atiku Mock Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by EmperorHadrain: 7:55am On May 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

What's difference between them and Afonja skull miners chopping off and killing fellow afonjas for ritual and fraud

Stop your pathetic pissing contest with your fellow Fulanii ass licking Yaribanza

Your house is burning..

We are telling you it is burning.

You see it burning .

The only thing you do is point to afonja compound that it is also burning.

Why are you Igbos so foolish?

It seems you enjoy seeing your alaigbo descend into anarchy .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Toktee(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Igbos are not killing Igbos... people die everyday & everywhere
Crimes are being committed everywhere, Yoruba people are mining their fellow Yoruba people skull..
People that have died everywhere in Nigeria are just victim of circumstance!
Who told him that weddings are being cancelled?
Who told him that companies are relocating?
He's just a fake and failed blogger trying to get relevance by creating fake Igbo threads!
Oga I am well informed about the happening in that shit hole called eastern Nigeria.

Face the truth.

Just as Boko Haram is killing northerners Ipob branch known as UGM is killing Igbos that refused to subscribe to Nnamdi kanu's madness.

That's the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by StrongandMighty: 7:56am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
[s][/s]
Fake Igbo thread is giving you the fake relevance you so desired!
This will be the most engaged thread you've ever created on Nairaland, congratulations!
All thanks to Igbos!
After this you'll still go back to being a failed blogger that you are!
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Afonjakid: 7:58am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
[s]

Stop your pathetic pissing contest with your fellow Fulanii ass licking Yaribanza

Your house is burning..

We are telling you it is burning.

You see it burning .

The only thing you do is point to afonja compound that it is also burning.

Why are you Igbos so foolish?

It seems you enjoy seeing your alaigbo descend into anarchy .
[/s]

SE is not burning, there are still millions of people living there. Killings might have happened just like other places but it doesn't mean that you people have to spread propaganda about it..
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by StrongandMighty: 8:00am On May 06, 2022
Toktee:
Oga I am well informed about the happening in that shit hole called eastern Nigeria.

Face the truth.

Just as Boko Haram is killing northerners Ipob branch known as UGM is killing Igbos that refused to subscribe to Nnamdi kanu's madness.

That's the fact.
You're well informed from your Oshogbo enclave abi?
How well are you informed on the skull mining and Rituals going on in your region?
The only thing an average Yoruba man thinks of is Igbos
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Toktee(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2022
StrongandMighty:

You're well informed from your Oshogbo enclave abi?
How well are you informed on the skull mining and Rituals going on in your region?
The only thing an average Yoruba man thinks of is Igbos
Just reverse your last statement.

I am not a Yoruba person pls....

You guys hates Yoruba..
You hate the entire North..
How on earth do you intend to rule Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by 9japride(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2022
People just hide under ipob to continue their hatred towards the Igbos. Why can't a programme be setup to consider everyone's grievances? Let every region voice out their issues and let the country move forward. Just a simple thing to get everyone to try resolve issues they can't do. Hatred is an instigator of a lawless society. In this modern time, people still harbor stone age kind of hatred which lead to so many wars in the olden days. A society that glorify oppressive acts. Smh
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Toktee(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

SE is not burning, there are still millions of people living there. Killings might have happened just like other places but it doesn't mean that you people have to spread propaganda about it..
You are not different from an average northerner..

Igbo under the terrorist organization known as UGM are killing Igbos that opposes KANU and align with the government yet you are here trying to reconcile the useless acts by ur fellow Igbos with the killings in the North.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by riches4me(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
lol propaganda will never work on igbos.
especially during this internet age.

Igbos are stronger than 1 billion Afonja propaganda.

God bless igboland

Alagbara ma m'ero
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by StrongandMighty: 8:27am On May 06, 2022
Toktee:
Just reverse your last statement.

I am not a Yoruba person pls....

You guys hates Yoruba..
You hate the entire North..
How on earth do you intend to rule Nigeria?
Don't change the narrative!
I just asked you a simple question;
How well informed are you with regards to the skull mining and Rituals going on in your region?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Toktee(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Don't change the narrative!
I just asked you a simple question;
How well informed are you with regards to the skull mining and Rituals going on in your region?
Ask any question concerning North Central and i will answer you.

Moreover, if you have any issue with yorubas you can as well create a thread I am sure Yoruba people will meet you their.

Wait o....

The last i checked okiga shrine happens to be in the east..
Otokoto 7 also happened in the East...

The two ladies killed by rituals some days ago was in Ebony....
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by PDJT: 8:33am On May 06, 2022
[s]
EmperorHadrain:
All weddings suspended.

Businessmen relocating

Tourism now declared non existing

Travel ban to aliagbo now instituted by various foriegn govts on their citizens .

Aliagbo now an African Shetl .

[/s]

-Unity begging in disguise. grin

-At the end, the Republic of Biafra shall be restored. Ndi "one Nigeria". cheesy
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by PDJT: 8:36am On May 06, 2022
Toktee:

Moreover, if you have any issue with yorubas you can as well create a thread I am sure Yoruba people will meet you their.

Wait o....

- Yoruba and Igbo, we know. Which group is "North Central"? Or are you ashamed to mention your insignificant tribe? grin
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Toktee(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2022
PDJT:

- Yoruba and Igbo, we know. Which group is "North Central"? Or are you ashamed to mention your insignificant tribe? grin
I am proud to belong to an insignificant tribe in Nigeria..

What about you, are you proud to be answer the name NIGERIA��?

BUT IF YOU ARE INDEED A NIGERIAN. WHY HAVE YOU PEOPLE NEVER EVER TAKE THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP IN NIGERIA��?

YOU KEEP CRYING FOR AN IMAGERY COUNTRY CALLED Biafra.?
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Afonjakid: 8:45am On May 06, 2022
Toktee:
You are not different from an average northerner..

Igbo under the terrorist organization known as UGM are killing Igbos that opposes KANU and align with the government yet you are here trying to reconcile the useless acts by ur fellow Igbos with the killings in the North.
You must be a fool to think I support MNK.
Killings are being done by ipob but doesn't mean that the whole SE is burning. People are being killed everyday in SW even in Abuja but that doesn't mean that the whole region is on fire. I haven't seen anyone opening thread about that
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Toktee(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2022
PDJT:

grin
I hope that's your country.... grin

Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Rugaria: 8:51am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Igbos are serial ritualistists.

The only difference between you and your Yaribanza cousins is that you do not condemn but hide and defend your ritualists
Tell me you don't know that baby factories in your region serve your elite in their money ritual sacrifices.

Any man who seriously believes that money can be made from rituals does not belong to this age..
You my friend, should have existed like 500 years ago as some sort of homo sapiens.
I don't know what you are doing here, ..
Ancestor!
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by PDJT: 8:52am On May 06, 2022
[s]
Toktee:
grin
I hope that's your country.... grin
[/s]

-What a shame, hiding behind "North Central" tag to attack the Great Igbo Nation. Take your shameless self and insignificant tribe elsewhere. Onye "North Central" grin
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by StrongandMighty: 9:13am On May 06, 2022
Toktee:

Wait o....

North Central, Wetin be north central?
Afonja man denying his heritage as usual!
How informed are you on the skull mining and Rituals going on in your region? Stop dodging the question
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by wingmanIII: 9:22am On May 06, 2022
Toktee:

Wait o....

Otokoto happened about 30 years ago, Okija shrine about 20 years ago.
As we speak, at least 10 cases of skull mining/ritual killings are reported every week in South West Nigeria. Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Indispensable85(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2022
The Igbos are slaughtering themselves now. What a shame!
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Nobody: 9:37am On May 06, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
All weddings suspended.

Businessmen relocating

Tourism now declared non existing

Travel ban to aliagbo now instituted by various foriegn govts on their citizens .

Aliagbo now an African Shetl .

Movement from Lagos to any part of the country still has the East topping the chart. Stop day dreaming
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Pierocash(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

Your choice.. Owerri is far more lively than PH
it

1 Like

Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

Your choice.. Owerri is far more lively than PH

Yeeah lively intil your head is chopped off and puna sliced. Lively my ass!.
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by Afonjakid: 1:30pm On May 06, 2022
Skyview01:

Yeeah lively intil your head is chopped off and puna sliced. Lively my ass!.
Same thing is happening in Rivers
Re: Igbo Land Now Officially Relegated To A Living Cemetery by 1874im: 4:33am On May 07, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Keep shouting imaginary afonja there until Ipob lunatics slaughter you like ram Achalugo
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imam Of Abuja National Mosque, Hails Killing Of Female Christian Student / City Of London, The Great Prostitute that rules the world / Imagine Peter Obi Going Through 2024 Aso Rock Budget, You Will Hear (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.