Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:54 AM

Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east (256 Views)

Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east by Gentlerespect76: 7:40am On May 06, 2022
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo and the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, have been urged to step down their presidential ambitions.

Deji Adeyanju, an Abuja-based activist, said Osinbajo and Tinubu should step down in favour of the South-East.

He was reacting to calls that the APC and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, should zone their presidential tickets to the South.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east by God1000(m): 7:42am On May 06, 2022
I don't see that happening, it's highly improbable.

Why asking them to step down
Re: Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east by Parachoko: 7:43am On May 06, 2022
All this ones still dey mumu themselves

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand
Re: Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east by Megabig: 7:55am On May 06, 2022
It’s not gonna happen. They will all drag it there, anyways y’all shouldn’t make a mistake in 2023 else, it’s from frying pan to fire…The economy is in shambles and things are falling apart…

People that can save Nigeria by limiting the cost of governance at least right now are;

1. Peter Obi
2. Akinwunmi Adesina
3. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Only one amongst them is contesting so y’all know the drill…

Note: Just my opinion, quote me and say rubbish or abuse me so I can turn you into a blind man asap.Y’all becoming very toxic and it’s now difficult to have a very simple conversation here… Try me
Re: Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east by LeoDeKing: 8:07am On May 06, 2022
Deji Adeyanju trying hard to be worshipped by ipob pigs.

He is taking cue from Reno Omokri, Fani kayode and Ayo Fayose.
Re: Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east by jom28gy(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
Megabig:
It’s not gonna happen. They will all drag it there, anyways y’all shouldn’t make a mistake in 2023 else, it’s from frying pan to fire…The economy is in shambles and things are falling apart…

People that can save Nigeria by limiting the cost of governance at least right now are;

1. Peter Obi
2. Akinwunmi Adesina
3. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Only one amongst them is contesting so y’all know the drill…

Note: Just my opinion, quote me and say rubbish or abuse me so I can turn you into a blind man asap.Y’all becoming very toxic and it’s now difficult to have a very simple conversation here… Try me
your right
Re: Presidential Hopefuls, Tinubu, Osibanjo, Asked To Step Down For S/east by 1874i: 4:34am On May 07, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Deji Adeyanju trying hard to be worshipped by ipob pigs.

He is taking cue from Reno Omokri, Fani kayode and Ayo Fayose.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Southern Youth Grassroots Movement / Former President, Goodluck Jonathan Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form. / Whole Truth About APC 100 Million Naira Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.