Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,647 members, 7,918,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano (20429 Views)

Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by harmargedon: 9:58am On May 06, 2022
Cajal:
TINUBU is the only nationalist among contenders

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by CoalcityBoi: 9:58am On May 06, 2022
grin
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by princdebola201(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Jubril raised the same crowd in 2019 he could not use it to get himself into reps

Hence his joblessness in taking up urchin job
your ameachi noise have reduced

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Truthisunique2: 10:01am On May 06, 2022
princdebola201:
your ameachi noise have reduced
we want to clinch ticket first

We leave buhari and amaechi to sort out the party lines for now

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:01am On May 06, 2022
Ao M'erin Joba song things undecided.. let's deceive the senile pissy pissy fool
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by yeking18(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2022
BAT.. The unstoppable movement. BAT2023 Insha Allah

Don't forget to patronize us @ Yeking Gadget Stores. We buy, sell, swap and provide both engineering and software services to your preferred devices or anything electronics, we are top notch in getting you rest minded and constrained budget electonics. You can locate us at our offices at computer village, Ikeja and Alaba International, Ojo Lagos.. Check my sight for more info.. Thanks

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:10am On May 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn damn damn...
This is so hilarious...
The same Abdul MUMU that trekked from gombe to Lagos State to support grin grin
Tinubu grin
Man was stranded for days

Now, he has decided to do this undecided undecided undecided

Northerns are so so foolish....

We know what becomes the outcome of those fools' actions...
na the guy be dat? Na confirmed Abdul Mumu truly!sense hard them pass burantashi

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by princdebola201(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
we want to clinch ticket first

We leave buhari and amaechi to sort out the party lines for now
Clown.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by mukthar2000(m): 10:12am On May 06, 2022
I need to quickly form a crowds right now with peoples in my company and street to send the pictures to jagaba if I would cash out too.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by faruvc: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Truthisunique2: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
princdebola201:
Clown.
joke on you o

When i started my amaechi awareness you clowns said he wasn't even going to contest

It was a plan, he have done our part now, he is doing his part

We would take the baton again when he finishes his part

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Lightorder: 10:17am On May 06, 2022
I am not begging anyone any more. Just make same mistake you all made in 2015 and watch the roof of this country collapse on your heads. These are his cronies. Tinubu will never probe his party members should he become the president. Watch more medical trips abroad. Why I am so particular about Peter Obi is that if you doubt what he is capable of , go to Anambra and ask. All those who were in his government depended on their salaries alone when he held sway. Every avenue to steal got blocked. He he never had sacred cow. They tried removing him by all means but he took them all out. He can make something out of nothing economically. Just use ojukokoro go vote your village or town man this time and stuffer to death in this country
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by ArewaNorth: 10:18am On May 06, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Ganduje 2023 ?

What could the babarigan thief have up his sleeve

Gandune is going for Senate...
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Aboki99(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2022
bennybuhari:
Idiot man

I am happy that e don pain u. Are we (northerners) stupid to support a Christian fanatic who RCCGify every institution?
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by princdebola201(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
joke on you o

When i started my amaechi awareness you clowns said he wasn't even going to contest

It was a plan, he have done our part now, he is doing his part

We would take the baton again when he finishes his part
ameachi just like oshomole and likes re just fund raising the party you clowncheesy

How many states did he visit for consultations? The serious candidates Tinubu and osibanjo started before him yet they re still visiting states.

By time appeal court rule on section 84 electoral act in few days ameachi and the rest will return back to their duty post
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by joe1309: 10:20am On May 06, 2022
Pio44:
Aboki remains aboki
SE people don't come out to vote and now you want others to vote for you. Wake up yeye people!
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by duro4chang(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2022
Before nko?
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Truthisunique2: 10:24am On May 06, 2022
princdebola201:
ameachi just like oshomole and likes re just fund raising the party you clowncheesy

How many states did he visit for consultations? The serious candidates Tinubu and osibanjo started before him yet they re still visiting states.

By time appeal court rule on section 84 electoral act in few days ameachi and the rest will return back to their duty post
my own be say as a typical Yoruba man I hope you don't shift goal post later

I don't want to hear tilumbu sacrifice his position bla bla bla, he must become president or osbanjo anything outside this should amaechi emerge he becomes a disgrace and defeat

I go screenshot this down with the date

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Triangles1(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2022
This man is getting more votes across the State.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by princdebola201(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my own be say as a typical Yoruba man I hope you don't shift goal post later

I don't want to hear tilumbu sacrifice his position bla bla bla, he must become president or osbanjo anything outside this should amaechi emerge he becomes a disgrace and defeat

I go screenshot this down with the date
add this one to the screenshot, presidency is going to either Lagos or Ogun.

I hope you won't deactivate or abandon the monicker
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by poiZon: 10:34am On May 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I was in primary sch, there was this girl who was very good at mathematics, and would always top the class, she never failed to beat others in mathematics, so on a faithful day our headmaster came to the class and told everyone to tear a sheet of paper and answer a question:

If it takes 5 minutes to boil one egg, how many minutes will it take to boil 5 eggs?

Immediately everyone started writing and within me I said logically it should 5 minutes because I have seen it happen before, but then I looked at the mathematician girl and she was calculating and I got afraid to write 5 minutes because she was calculating something which I felt did not need calculation because it just needed logic.

But I summoned courage and said well, this is what I have experienced and I will stand with my answer and I just wrote 5 minutes without any calculation, everyone submitted and guess what: she was the only one that failed, even the people we considered olodos in the class beat her at that question because it needed no calculation but just logic in solving it.

That situation you see up there is the case of 2023 election in Nigeria, Tinubu and any other aspirant whether in APC or PDP who come with political calculations will lose, there is a time for political calculation and a time for political logic.

On a stand of equity it is the turn of the Southeast, this is the time for political logic
Politics just like football doesnt require logic to get results..

In the just concluded quarter and semi final stages of the champions league, madrid saw off strong teams like psg, chelsea and mancity, liverpool only tough opponents was villareal, but they did justice to their travelling fans..

What it means logically is that real madrid will be the champions having knocked out 2 finalists of last season..
But in real sense, it will be decided by what they do on the pitch and how both coaches read and make decisions that will give them edge over their opponent.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by olatuns2017: 10:34am On May 06, 2022

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Truthisunique2: 10:35am On May 06, 2022
princdebola201:
add this one to the screenshot, presidency is going to either Lagos or Ogun.

I hope you won't deactivate or abandon the monicker
south west apc is still arranging meeting to see who would represent them

Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by princdebola201(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
south west apc is still arranging meeting to see who would represent them
do what i say. Add it to screenshot .you will need it after APC primary
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Truthisunique2: 10:38am On May 06, 2022
princdebola201:
do what i say. Add it to screenshot .you will need it after APC primary
I don't need to be adding that one

All I need is visit your moniker and start quoting all the numerous crap you have been saying, I am sure it's over 900
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Brendaniel: 10:39am On May 06, 2022
poiZon:

Politics just like football doesnt require logic to get results..

In the just concluded quarter and semi final stages of the champions league, madrid saw off strong teams like psg, chelsea and mancity, liverpool only tough opponents was villareal, but they did justice to their travelling fans..

What it means logically is that real madrid will be the champions having knocked out 2 finalists of last season..
But in real sense, it will be decided by what they do on the pitch and how both coaches read and make decisions that will give them edge over their opponent.

Like I said in my article there is time for calculation and a time for logic...
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Jubril raised the same crowd in 2019 he could not use it to get himself into reps

Hence his joblessness in taking up urchin job

Hope you know what happened in that election? If you don't know, don't be too proud to ask. I will tell you.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Shimran(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=Brendaniel

If it takes 5 minutes to boil one egg, how many minutes will it take to boil 5 eggs?
l[/quote]

This your logical answer is only possible if the eggs were boiled at different pot/boiler.

Remember Heat capacity in physics? Quantity of heat depends upon the mass of an object, together with the initial Temperature of the object.

It would be unlogical if you multiply these eggs to, say 1000 eggs to be boiled in 5minutes.

FYI: I am not for the politics. Just responding to your logical answer.
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn damn damn...
This is so hilarious...
The same Abdul MUMU that trekked from gombe to Lagos State to support grin grin
Tinubu grin
Man was stranded for days

Now, he has decided to do this undecided undecided undecided

Northerns are so so foolish....

We know what becomes the outcome of those fools' actions...

It's not the same person na. Why una dey disgrace una sef like dis? Lol
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2022
Men full ground from Rivers to Kano.
Some people are crying already. Lol......
Re: Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano by Brendaniel: 10:57am On May 06, 2022
Shimran:

This your logical answer is only possible if the eggs were boiled at different pot/boiler.

Remember Heat capacity in physics? Quantity of heat depends upon the mass of an object, together with the initial Temperature of the object.

It would be unlogical if you multiply these eggs to, say 1000 eggs to be boiled in 5minutes.

FYI: I am not for the politics. Just responding to your logical answer.

Thank God you used the word if, the question was straight and required a straight answer, so till such a situation that needs calculation comes up then you use calculation...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Akeredolu: I Am Still In The Governorship Race / Wikipedia Puts Tinubu’s Age At 79 On Daughter’s Page After Multiple Edits - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.