Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,560 members, 7,914,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

Are Igbo People Marginalized? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Igbo People Marginalized? (1326 Views)

Why Are Igala People Marginalized In Anambra State? / How Ndiigbo Oppressed And Marginalized The Eastern Region Minorities / Igbos Are Not Being Cheated Or Marginalized- Sen. Ndume Says As He Slams Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by unitybeggerz: 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Yet you are begging lesser minority tribes to be sorry for you & make you President of Zoo Nigeria.

Then the others are begging for freedom.

It really shows how superior you are ?
By calling Nigeria a zoo (Nigeria is a zoo) tells you how much we value Nigeria talk more of the worthless position of presidency in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a worthless zoo. We only pitied you and gave you Peter Obi who is light years ahead of all the politicans in Nigeria. I'm even praying you don't vote him.

ASUU is on strike.
National electricy grid collapsed
Bandits are kidnapping people from trains
All airlines are going on strike on Monday
Hunger is everywhere like fulani hersmenr and death.

And you think we want to have anything with Nigeria? To hell with that cursed shithole and its useless presidency.
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by Buckeyemedia1: 8:26pm On May 06, 2022
unitybeggerz:

By calling Nigeria a zoo (Nigeria is a zoo) tells you how much we value Nigeria talk more of the worthless position of presidency in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a worthless zoo. We only pitied you and gave you Peter Obi who is light years ahead of all the politicans in Nigeria. I'm even praying you don't vote him.

ASUU is on strike.
National electricy grid collapsed
Bandits are kidnapping people from trains
All airlines are going on strike on Monday
Hunger is everywhere like fulani hersmenr and death.

And you think we want to have anything with Nigeria? To hell with that cursed shithole and its useless presidency.
Charity they say begins @ home, show me one thing you have done in Eastern Nigeria to separate you from other parts of the Zoo?

Nonsense Hypocrite, how many kilometers of light rail have you established in Eastern Nigeria, how many renewable energy plants have you people created?

You are waiting for Hausa Fulani to come & establish it for you?

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by unitybeggerz: 8:28pm On May 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Charity they say begins @ home, show me one thing you have done in Eastern Nigeria to separate you from other parts of the Zoo?

Nonsense Hypocrite, how many kilometers of light rail have you established in Eastern Nigeria, how many renewable energy plants have you people created?
That one is your problem. I'm useless. I don't want your country. Stop begging me to be part of this failed shithole.
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by Buckeyemedia1: 8:29pm On May 06, 2022
unitybeggerz:

That one is your problem. I'm useless. I don't want your country. Stop begging me to be part of this failed shithole.
Mr Man you have nowhere to go, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by unitybeggerz: 8:35pm On May 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Do you unity beggars ever go to home, lie down and think about your utterances?

So I have nowhere to go. You're now worried about me? But in your last response you said I'm useless and cannot produce the president of your worthless shithole country. And now you're so & protective of me.

Kikikkiki. Confusion cheesy
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by Idiko1: 8:41pm On May 06, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So you mean a state as big as Niger State should have the same number of LG as Bayelsa does cos of equality?

You have written like a typical Nigerian? Empty land mass is not a yardstick to attract LGA. Niger State is almost a wasteland.
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874i: 4:59am On May 07, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
The answer is NO.

The only reason igbo people say they are marginalized is because they haven't gotten presidency. That is their only reason.

An igbo man was senate president, another was secretary to the government, ministers, some are top dogs in the military, in the banking sector while many igbo traders are residing in other part of the country carrying out trade, with all these achievements, they still claim they are marginalized.

There are many tribes in Nigeria, who are not represented in politics, business,military or in federal government jobs, nobody care about them, these tribes are the marginalized tribes in Nigeria but you never hear their complaints because of they have no opportunity to be heard.
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874ima: 5:22am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Who has stopped you from moving to Biafra Cameroon, who deceived, & whose fault is it that your parents decided to give birth to you in Nigeria?
[/s]
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
The United States Supreme Court has reversed itself in Roe vs Wade, right to abortion or life, no one forced your parents to give birth to you in Nigeria, there were other options to save you from a life of misery.

Charity they say begins @ home, Nigeria is a way over populated country, too many Almajirins, blame your folks.
[/s]
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
There is also no presence of The Federal Government in the South South, unless it has to do with oil & gas, so why are you whining & wailing as if you are the only one on the island?

All you these selfish minded ipobians.
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874im: 5:23am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You have abandoned Emergingnation3, & have now shifted to Emergingnation to continue your propaganda spread?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874im: 5:23am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Nothing is an absolute, even if there was vote life or death, many will cite for death.

Notwithstanding only low life naive tribalist minded people will call for odua or Biafra Country.

Which weapons are you going to use to fight Republic du Benin when they come to claim parts of the new Odua Republic as part of their country, same goes for Biafra when Cameroon comes to claim territory they occupied pre 1884 Berlin conference?

You Clowns will run to Big Brother The Federal Republic of Nigeria for help?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874i: 5:24am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Pack your ipob must leave bags & evacuate, who is holding you?, even Pharaoh allowed the Israelites go,

Egypt is still there till date, like Nigeria also, so get up & go, but the truth is that you have no where to go, just empty Barrel Noise making.
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874mana: 5:25am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Parachoko you are a kid, an idle mind is the devil’s workshop, the sooner ASUU calls of the strike the better.

You see what Russia is doing to Ukraine?, is child’s play compared to what Republic du Benin will do to you in Odua Country & what Cameroon will do to those ipobians.

Maybe you haven’t read your history properly, on how your ancestors were captured & taken to Dahomey as slaves? You will go & join Igboho there.

I don’t blame people like you, for lack of vision the people perish. Only you & your household will go on that genocide mission. RIP.
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874man: 5:26am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Blame your parents, without Lord Lugard’s experiment as you claim, their parts would never have crossed to conceive you into the misery of Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874man: 5:26am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Who is your Chief of Army Staff? How many armored tanks do you have in Odua Country?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874man: 5:27am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Name one commodity you export for foreign exchange in Biafra country today?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874ma: 5:27am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok stop confusing boys scout with army.

Ok who is the Minister of Defense for Odua Republic,
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874manab: 5:28am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Why do they need Armoured Corps and fighter jets or Bombers when they have a defense treaty with the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Nigeria will assist Republic du Benin in invading Odua Republic to reclaim their lost territory of Dahomey Kingdom.

Or have you forgotten so soon, when the President of Benin 2 years ago in Abuja, said that his country should be the 37th State of The Republic of Nigeria?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874mana: 5:29am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
I am not from South West Nigeria, you must be referring to your colleague Parachoko from Odua county?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874man: 5:29am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
You are yet to answer my question, who is your chief of army staff, & how many armored tanks or Jets do you presently have in The Republic of Odua?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874m: 5:30am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Why are you asking me, or are you not Nigerian?

Who is the Chief of staff of The Nigerian Army? Go & inquire from him.
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874m: 5:30am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Aren’t those igbos you mentioned that fought their country Nigerians, or are you Cameroonian or Congolese igbo?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874heli: 5:33am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:

You are waiting for Hausa Fulani to come & establish it for you?
[/s]
Re: Are Igbo People Marginalized? by 1874hel: 5:33am On May 07, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: EFCC Arrests Accountant General Of The Federation. / BREAKING: Federal High Court Sitting In Abuja Grant Bail To Nnamdi Ka / APC Wins ALL Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.