Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,156 members, 7,900,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

I’ve Never Said ‘I Love You’ To Anyone – Singer Chike Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Never Said ‘I Love You’ To Anyone – Singer Chike Reveals (284 Views)

Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars / Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Said ‘I Love You’ To Anyone – Singer Chike Reveals by Moscomosesarigo(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Chike has disclosed that he has by no means stated ”I love you” to absolutely everyone as it makes him vulnerable.

The song famous person stated this in an Instagram submit on Thursday.

According to Chike, “I get that feeling that if I say it, my bolz might decrease and perhaps disappear.”

The singer additionally mentioned that he's glad making a song it than pronouncing it to someone.

He wrote: “I actually have by no means stated ‘I love you’. I bet for me that’s simply too vulnerable. I get that feeling that if I say it, my bolz might decrease and perhaps disappear. Happy I get to sing it though.
https://www.vanzeni.com.ng/2022/05/ive-never-said-i-love-you-to-anyone.html

Re: I’ve Never Said ‘I Love You’ To Anyone – Singer Chike Reveals by Papichulostunne(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2022
Who be this popular Nigerian musician wey no popular reach for me to done come across am?
Re: I’ve Never Said ‘I Love You’ To Anyone – Singer Chike Reveals by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 06, 2022
Chike my guy, but I can count the number of times you said "I love you" to a lady in your music video's, grin
singing what you don't practice in reality.....well done oh cool
Re: I’ve Never Said ‘I Love You’ To Anyone – Singer Chike Reveals by Bahamas95(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2022
You better not say it to any Nigerian girl if it didn't come from your heart.

She won't hesitate to use that scissors on your neck to slit your throat.

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy Dml - Playboy(video Lyrics) / Lil Baby Says He Don't Speak English In Viral Video / " Make Una No Give My Award To Anybody " - Portable Warns Headies Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.