Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,768 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM (607 Views)

Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics / VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. / Igbos Globally And Indeed All Men Of Goodwill Must Rise Now & Stop The "Hitler" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Orangedreams: 2:45pm On May 06, 2022
Just today I obtained the very graphic video clip of UGM where they beheaded 2 soldiers who were on their way to Imo state for their traditional wedding. The clip was the most barbaric of it all and I hereby lend my voice by calling on world leaders, inernational right organizations and the likes to immediately validate the designation of IPOB as a terror group by Nigerian governement.

There is no justification for such barbaric act against innocent citizens. The worst part is removing the private part of the lady after the head was already off. This is madness. This is unacceptable. This should be condemned by all humans both alive and dead.

We understand the plight of the SE in the Nigerian nation. Yes, they are indeed maginalized but this clip is not part of the issue. How does killing and beheading your own people help you actualize your Biafran dream or stop you from being maginalized? This is pure wickedness and no human should cheer these blood sucking demons under the guise of agitation for Biafra. This in my opinion is not the shortcut to Biafra freedom.

We are killing our own people. We are destroying our own land. We are chasing businesses away from the SE there by industrializing and enriching other states who have now become the new investment haven for people who can no longer do business in the East.

What is wrong with us? Who is sponsoring this madness, this callous and despicable demonic activity in the once peaceful SE? May posterity jurdge them all. May the ground they match on become too hot for them. May the water they drink become poison in their system and their sleep become the sleep of death.

Every sane person should voice out now or remain silent forever. It is no longer politics as usual. We can't all run away from our homeland because of a few unsrupolous misfits wielding gun in our villages.

Enough is enough!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Mrkcee(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2022
They are not UGM, they are IPOB, ESN and Simon Ikpa's autopilots.
One thing is certain, they'll pay for their crimes!
Enough is enough!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by helinues: 2:51pm On May 06, 2022
Toh
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Emergingnation(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
Orangedreams:
[s]Just today I obtained the very graphic video clip of UGM where they beheaded 2 soldiers who were on their way to Imo state for their traditional wedding. The clip was the most barbaric of it all and I hereby lend my voice by calling on world leaders, inernational right organizations and the likes to immediately validate the designation of IPOB as a terror group by Nigerian governement.

There is no justification for such barbaric act against innocent citizens. The worst part is removing the private part of the lady after the head was already off. This is madness. This is unacceptable. This should be condemned by all humans both alive and dead.

We understand the plight of the SE in the Nigerian nation. Yes, they are indeed maginalized but this clip is not part of the issue. How does killing and beheading your own people help you actualize your Biafran dream or stop you from being maginalized? This is pure wickedness and no human should cheer these blood sucking demons under the guise of agitation for Biafra. This in my opinion is not the shortcut to Biafra freedom.

We are killing our own people. We are destroying our own land. We are chasing businesses away from the SE there by industrializing and enriching other states who have now become the new investment haven for people who can no longer do business in the East.

What is wrong with us? Who is sponsoring this madness, this callous and despicable demonic activity in the once peaceful SE? May posterity jurdge them all. May the ground they match on become too hot for them. May the water they drink become poison in their system and their sleep become the sleep of death.

Every sane person should voice out now or remain silent forever. It is no longer politics as usual. We can't all run away from our homeland because of a few unsrupolous misfits wielding gun in our villages.

Enough is enough[/s]!
Trashed...
IPOB has already denied being behind their death.. go and hold your Fulani government responsible and leave IPOB out of your misery....

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/igbo-ancestors-will-avenge-this-wickedness-ipob-denies-beheading-soldiers/amp/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by minasi4841: 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
Orangedreams:
Just today I obtained the very graphic video clip of UGM where they beheaded 2 soldiers who were on their way to Imo state for their traditional wedding. The clip was the most barbaric of it all and I hereby lend my voice by calling on world leaders, inernational right organizations and the likes to immediately validate the designation of IPOB as a terror group by Nigerian governement.

Enough is enough!

But these kind of things are also happening in the North... una too bias
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Felimax(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2022
The people behind this are very illogical. IPOB is perfectly playing into the cards of the North.

The bad news? Buhari is not moved a bit, they see the East as just a handful of people. Quench if you must.

1 Like

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by AfonjaEmir: 3:01pm On May 06, 2022
another thread , another account lamenting for people they hate with passion.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...IGBO people una strong jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Frigga13: 3:01pm On May 06, 2022
IPOB is not BIAFRA

IPOB IS AN ORGANIZATION

IPOB IS NOT IGBOS

IGBOS ARE MEMBERS OF IPOB

BIAFRA IS A SPIRIT .. IT NEVER DIES

IPOB HAS LOST THE STRUGGLE JUST LIKE MASSOB ..

BIAFRA LOST NOTHING .. BIAFRA REMAINS BIAFRA AND SOMEDAY THE FLAG WILL FLY

BIAFRA IS IGBO NOT IPOB ..

IPOB FAIL IN THE QUEST.. NNAMDI KANU HAS FAILED JUST LIKE IWAZURIKE .. IN HIS PLACE LET ANOTHER TAKE
PENDING WHEN THE SPIRT OF BIAFRA ANOINT ANOTHER

IPOB ERA IS GONE .. DOS AUTOPILOTERS AND WHATEVER NAME IS OVER .. NO MATTER HOW THEY TRY TO PROPAGATE THEIR PROPAGANDA OR PUSH

NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF IT EXCPET DEATH DESTRUCTION AND EVIL.

Spirits don’t sleep.

Biafra is a spirit and alive

1 Like

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Frigga13: 3:03pm On May 06, 2022
Any idiot coming online to promote IPOB OR ANY FRACTION OF IT

IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL WITH STAINED SOUL..

BIAFRA IS SPIRIT ..

IPOB to be buried soon
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Emergingnation(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2022
Frigga13:
[s]Any idiot coming online to promote IPOB OR ANY FRACTION OF IT

IS A BLOODY CRIMINAL WITH STAINED SOUL..

BIAFRA IS SPIRIT ..

IPOB to be buried soon[/s]
You better channel your frustrated life towards your usual fight against Afonja and leave IPOB of your misery... IPOB is bigger than your frustrated self..

3 Likes

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Frigga13: 3:13pm On May 06, 2022
Emergingnation:
You better channel your frustrated life towards your usual fight against Afonja and leave IPOB of your misery... IPOB is bigger than your frustrated self..

IPOB is dead already

By December.. IPOB will go the way of uwazurike and MASSOB ..

No by online

Biafra is a spirit .. and they spirit has rejected IPOB

You no nothin

You can’t play and kill your fellow igbos using the name of over 3 million dead igbos and ancestors

Na air you dey fight

Keep blaming blames and cursing curse ..

Biafra is a spirit

It never dies
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Aboks(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2022
Nemesis will soon catch up with them
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by amuwo1980: 3:17pm On May 06, 2022
It is the plethora of fake advice from same oppressors that irks me
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by flamingREED(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2022
We can see through all your tricks.
We won't forget the blood you've shed on our soil to date.
Nigeria is dead in our hearts.
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Oplomo: 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
Good advice, but how did nigerians rise against the killing of Igbo youths, women and children by Buratai-led army under operation python dance as sanctioned by Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by gidgiddy: 4:00pm On May 06, 2022
Orangedreams:

Enough is enough!

How can you call on world leaders to designate IPOB a terror group when no evidence exists that they commited that crime? IPOB has denied being involved

Sorry bro but world leaders act on facts and evidence, not baseless accusations
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Ikinternational: 4:07pm On May 06, 2022
There is no ugm

It's just a fancy name for Armed Robbers

It's unfortunate how lazy ass Nigerian journalism latched on to that name n refuse to let go
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 06, 2022
Orangedreams:

Enough is enough!

No justice, no peace.
Its as simple as that.

Boko haram started when Mohammed Yusuf was extrajudicially murdered in police custody.
As usual you all kept quiet and carried about with your daily business.
What you did not know is THAT YOU, YES YOU READING THIS NOW KILLED MOHAMMED YUSUF NOT THE POLICE OR THE PRESIDENT They(the police) acted on your behalf since you elected them into office.
Now boko haram is wrecking havoc on your lives, endagering your children. Heck, you might be going to buy bread tomorrow and a suicide bomber blows himself up and you get killed. Your silence is complicity so dont complain.

Nnamdi Kanu was extraordinarily renditioned from Kenya on your behalf bcs the security agencies act based on presidential orders and the president is your representative.
Asides from the crime of extraordinary rendition, 30+ people were murdered in cold blood in nnamdi kanus home in 2017 along with countless other murders and kidnap and till date no justice.

If you want to solve a problem, start from the root cause and drop sentiments and subjectivism.

1 Like

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by slimfit1(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2022
DSS agent one day we will know the killers when the tenure of the terrorist government expires in less than a year.
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by naijapips04: 4:27pm On May 06, 2022
Emergingnation:
Trashed...
IPOB has already denied being behind their death.. go and hold your Fulani government responsible and leave IPOB out of your misery....

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/igbo-ancestors-will-avenge-this-wickedness-ipob-denies-beheading-soldiers/amp/

if IPOB (whichever faction) killed them, may you die a death a thousand times worst than what they experienced. ISEE!!!!!!.

Now GTFO clown.

1 Like

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by naijapips04: 4:29pm On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:

No justice, no peace.
Its as simple as that.

Boko haram started when Mohammed Yusuf was extrajudicially murdered in police custody.
What you did not know is THAT YOU, YES YOU READING THIS NOW KILLED MOHAMMED YUSUF NOT THE POLICE OR THE PRESIDENT They(the police) acted on your behalf since you elected them into office.
Now boko haram is wrecking havoc on your lives, endagering your children. Heck, you might be going to buy bread tomorrow and a suicide bomber blows himself up and you get killed. Your silence is complicity so dont complain.

Nnamdi Kanu was extraordinarily renditioned from Kenya on your behalf bcs the security agencies act based on presidential orders and the president is your representative.
Asides from the crime of extraordinary rendition, 30+ people were murdered in cold blood in nnamdi kanus home in 2017 along with countless other murders and kidnap and till date no justice.

If you want to solve a problem, start from the root cause and drop sentiments and subjectivism.

what is extraordinary about catching a common criminal on the run? I've never seen a so-called freedom fighter running like a coward.

So you kill your own people because Kanu oshi was repatriated to Nigeria to face his crimes? Umu Bingo
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Orangedreams: 4:36pm On May 06, 2022
Chichigi1990:

No justice, no peace.
Its as simple as that.

I have read carefully some of the comments to this thread and all I can do is laugh. Some claim I am Yoruba, maybe you claim I am Hausa. No, I am pure blooded Igbo man from Ezinihitte Mbaise. I understand perfectly the injustice in Nigeria and against ndi Igbo most especially. But that is not a reason for me to cheer the killing of innocent brothers and sisters in SE.

Listen, I support a referendum with my whole heart. Probably I am even more tired of Nigeria than you are. But the point is the indiscrimate killing must stop. If those who are killing in the SE are serious one bit then they should turn their anger on SE leaders. Listen, do you know that the whole of SE with five governors is not up to Kogi state with one governor? If our governors, senators and the likes are serious, the SE should be more developed region in Nigeria because of its size. But no, we are the least developed.

Whoever they killed in the North is not the reason we should be exterminated in Igbo land. We must resist this madness with every strata in us.

1 Like

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Emergingnation(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

if IPOB (whichever faction) killed them, may you die a death a thousand times worst than what they experienced. ISEE!!!!!!.

Now GTFO clown.
And if the killing is orchestrated by your Fulani Jihadist government in order to demonize IPOB, your generation will experience worst..

Chronic

Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
minasi4841:

But these kind of things are also happening in the North... una too bias
so North is not stable and SE too should not know peace?
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

How can you call on world leaders to designate IPOB a terror group when no evidence exists that they commited that crime? IPOB has denied being involved

Sorry bro but world leaders act on facts and evidence, not baseless accusations
who are the IPOB? Why are you dodging this question
I thought you even get brain
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Idiko1: 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
Orangedreams:

Enough is enough!

Only the blockheaded saboteurs in Igboland are worried and scared of UGM. Since they are unknow according to you, how would any reasonable fellow speak against unknown. Most Nigerians have inherent issues with logic. At the bolded, I guess you have never seen Boko Haram and Muhammadu Buhari's bandits slaughtering people like rams. The solution is very simple, disintegrate Nigeria. If Nigeria continues to exist as being configured, there is more in stock than you have witness.
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Idiko1: 5:16pm On May 06, 2022
Mrkcee:
They are not UGM, they are IPOB, ESN and Simon Ikpa's autopilots.
One thing is certain, they'll pay for their crimes!
Enough is enough!

Nobody will pay nothing!!! It is not too much to ask for separation. What is the fear in Nigeria's disintegration? Most Nigerians are inherent deceits.
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 06, 2022
Orangedreams:

I have read carefully some of the comments to this thread and all I can do is laugh. Some claim I am Yoruba, maybe you claim I am Hausa. No, I am pure blooded Igbo man from Ezinihitte Mbaise. I understand perfectly the injustice in Nigeria and against ndi Igbo most especially. But that is not a reason for me to cheer the killing of innocent brothers and sisters in SE.

Listen, I support a referendum with my whole heart. Probably I am even more tired of Nigeria than you are. But the point is the indiscrimate killing must stop. If those who are killing in the SE are serious one bit then they should turn their anger on SE leaders. Listen, do you know that the whole of SE with five governors is not up to Kogi state with one governor? If our governors, senators and the likes are serious, the SE should be more developed region in Nigeria because of its size. But no, we are the least developed.

Whoever they killed in the North is not the reason we should be exterminated in Igbo land. We must resist this madness with every strata in us.

Yoruba or igbo doesnt matter, the important thing is justice. If there is no justice there will be no peace.

Till date, boko haram's genuine demands is for the killers of Mohammed yusuf to be brought to justice, and to have sharia law implemented in northern nigeria. Why cant the killers of mahammed yusuf be brought to justice? And you expect disenfranchised and oppressed peoples to believe, trust and participate in a flawed system? That goes against logical reasoning.
Correct the system and you will be justified in clamping down on disidents for he who fights for justice and truth always has the upperhand.

I am not even a supporter of nnamdi kanu, but lets be honest, 95% of what he says are valid. I cant lie to my conscience to please the crowd.
Ok so Nnamdi Kanu was extraordinarily renditioned to face justice, cool. But is justice being served? You talk of unknown gun men bt can you link any single death to nnamdi kanu? On a normal day nnamdi kanu will refer to be me as an efulefu but still tge man speaks truth. Nigerian government should just present evidence and sentence the man. Simple.
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2022
naijapips04:

what is extraordinary about catching a common criminal on the run? I've never seen a so-called freedom fighter running like a coward.

So you kill your own people because Kanu oshi was repatriated to Nigeria to face his crimes? Umu Bingo

You want to catch a common criminal in another juristdiction, there is a process according to international law. This is not jack bauer, this is real life. You cant just violate the right of an individual and the sovereignty of another country.
What you are saying is akin to justifying the use of nuclear weapons on nigeria by a more powerful nation and in violation of international treaties. Laws are made to maintain orderliness.
You cant just be going around do whatever you like.
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by Mrkcee(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2022
Idiko1:

[s]Nobody will pay nothing!!! It is not too much to ask for separation. What is the fear in Nigeria's disintegration? Most Nigerians are inherent deceits[/s].
Sshhhhhhhh! Quiet!
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by kettykings: 6:25pm On May 06, 2022
The killings are getting out of hand, but wait a minute, after getting rid of ugm ,who will save us from Fulani herdsmen, the useless Nigerian police and their military counterpart.

The situation here is complex.
Re: Every Reasonable Voice In SE Should Rise Now Against The UGM by tafabaloo(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2022
Emergingnation:
Trashed...

E go soon reach you or someone close.
We have warned our brothers in the East before now, but they chose to look the other way under the guise of supporting the actualization of Biafra Republic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former students of schools in Anambra during Peter Obi's tenure testify / If You Think Nigerian Politicians Are The Oldest In The World, Then See This! / This Is Owerre Ezukala, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.