Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,290 members, 7,881,075 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Difference Between Evolution Of Life And Creationism. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between Evolution Of Life And Creationism. (183 Views)

EVOLUTION VS CREATIONISM (a Must Read) / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Evolution Of Life And Creationism. by FatherOfJesus: 5:16pm On May 06, 2022
Evolution is a natural phenomenon just like gravity and atoms. It's the change in the gene frequency of a population of organisms over a period of time as a result of mutations, gene recombination and natural selection. Its backed by plethora of testable and repeatable evidence.

Creationism is an array of several myths, usually from either a cultural or religious background. They are usually folklores passed down to generations and they usually assume that all life form were created by magic by an intelligent designer and that life forms are immutable. There are no evidence for them. As a matter of fact, there are myriad of evidence against them. My favorite creation myth is that of the flying spaghetti monster.
Some people prefer the Orunmila or the Olympian god myth.
Re: Difference Between Evolution Of Life And Creationism. by NobleEugene5(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Evolution is a natural phenomenon just like gravity and atoms. It's the change in the gene frequency of a population of organisms over a period of time as a result of mutations, gene recombination and natural selection. Its backed by plethora of testable and repeatable evidence.

Creationism is an array of several myths, usually from either a cultural or religious background. They are usually folklores passed down to generations and they usually assume that all life form were created by magic by an intelligent designer and that life forms are immutable. There are no evidence for them. As a matter of fact, there are myriad of evidence against them. My favorite creation myth is that of the flying spaghetti monster.
Some people prefer the Orunmila or the Olympian god myth.
Ok, you can rest now.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials / Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test / Guess The African Countries Flags ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.