Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) (73293 Views)

Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video) / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / Python Killed And Sold In Ekiti (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 3:00pm On May 08, 2022
Albertone:

Samjaza
FuckHomophobes
RichieMichie
Flamemignon1

Need I tell you that even HIV was first detected amongst gay men!

This one that I'm getting an honourary mention, grin

Okay, yes it was first detected amongst gay men but straight men also has it. What do you say about that.

Also HIV isn't a virus that completely stops your functionality (Except if it isn't managed well). With breakthroughs in medicine, HIV would soon have a cure just like malaria.

So then I ask, what was the purpose of this mention in the first place. Do you like me cool

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Angel55555(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2022
rickleye:

Oga - beating doesn’t achieve lasting change.
Gay man - has done me no wrong
Debate him , have a conversation on why his lifestyle is contrary to the foundation of life, the family. That’s his life as repulsive as it may be. Channel your angry on those you have actually wrong you , taking food and wealth off your table and continue to.
Again, you beat Gay Man. You’re happy yet kill your fellow human being .
Anyways , do as you please.
Exactly, nice comment
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 3:03pm On May 08, 2022
edosignature:
Your sense of reasoning is highly poor & backward. I'm a Epidemiologist & a Disease Control Expert & I repeat most of my patients are LGBTQ & I find it disgusting how a man will choose to have sex with a man & a Woman will also choose to have sex with a woman & etc.

They're known as "KEY Population" & the rate at which they get infected with communicable diseases like HIV, VDRL, HSV, etc is so alarming & only a fool will see these & not get worried.

When you see the ladies Virginas, you'll be alarm & pray for Gods kingdom to come.

I adviced you read to help your self reason like a 21st century human

Peace...

It's alarming this is coming from someone who has sworn to take of people. What happened to the Hippocratic oath you guys take.

Omouexxx nah to avoid you mehn if I know you in real life.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by TruthinAction: 3:04pm On May 08, 2022
Tzar:
It is a threat to my kids and other young minds. Their developing mind is exposed to unnatural biases in a public space.

I don't care if he dresses like a mad man or goes naked in the privacy of his home, but once he comes into public space where young undeveloped minds can be exposed to him and influenced by him? It becomes my business.

What about what your kids watch online and on TV? Your business is to train your kids in the ways of the Lord. You don't have the moral or legal right to infringe on other people's life.

One day it will backfire. If the person harassed has a gun, he might be forced to shoot in self defense. And you will ask yourself, who sent me.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2022
"Mob beat up crossdresser". Finally, some good news.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:33pm On May 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Sure. The screenshot below happened in the same U.S.

Like I mentioned, people should learn to read the "room". No one has absolute freedom to do whatever.
But just because there are rules doesn't mean it's right

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Albertone(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Okay, yes it was first detected amongst gay men but straight men also has it. What do you say about that.

Also HIV isn't a virus that completely stops your functionality (Except if it isn't managed well). With breakthroughs in medicine, HIV would soon have a cure just like malaria.

So then I ask, what was the purpose of this mention in the first place. Do you like me cool

Yes straight men have it but 99.6% of gay men have it(according to the health professional I quoted).

Bisi Alimi has it and millions of other gay men.The point is,you have a lesser chance of contracting it if you're not gay.

This mention is to let you how dangerous the path you chose is.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Albertone(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

HIV is just one of many anti immune diseases,it's just popular because no one cared until it was figured out that straight people can have it too,that was when people know that shit has hit the fan. Besides other STDs were first detected in straight people if you wanna go on disease Olympics

Most of other STDs are curable but HIV is not.

This is to let you know that it's your people that brought this incurable virus upon humanity.

I now see every gay person as a potential HIV patient.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Fihr: 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
Confusing the life of the one that likes to confuse a society is a great idea.

It will be ringing in their minds now that "am I a boy or a girl"? "my mind, please, show me the way"�
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Tzar(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2022
That is why there is PG rating on TV and internet restrictions for kids. TO PROTECT THEM!
So if your kids comes home to say individuals in his school were nude, teaching obscenity or having sex publicly in front of him, we shouldn’t reprimand those doing these in front of kids? We should ask you to just go & continue teaching your kids? As adults we expose ourselves to nudity and sex without consequences, but where kids can be exposed, it becomes unacceptable.
I don’t think that is the right thing to do. Those who expose kids and the easily misled adults in our society to dysfunctional behavior should be severely reprimanded.

TruthinAction:

What about what your kids watch online and on TV? Your business is to train your kids in the ways of the Lord. You don't have the moral or legal right to infringe on other people's life.

One day it will backfire. If the person harassed has a gun, he might be forced to shoot in self defense. And you will ask yourself, who sent me.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by dreamxhaser: 3:48pm On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Spoken like a true illiterate, if only folks like you had the same energy for terrorists or the corrupt politicians or adulterers like yourself,then I'm sure this world will be a better place but as usual, Bullies always wanna flex muscles on territories they consider weak

STFU, did you read the shit you just wrote?

Terrorists and politicians are beyond our reach, that is the job of the security agencies. It is left to us to pressure the security agencies to do their job right.

Now when it comes to gays, they are minor bastrads we can put in their places before it gets out of hand.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by dreamxhaser: 3:49pm On May 08, 2022
grandstar:

Why are we deceiving ourselves? So it's these ones that you see?

Aren't you being selective? If you were given an American green card, will you take it? Yet, in America and almost all democratic rich countries, homosexuality and cross dressing are legal

But it isn't in Nigeria
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2022
dreamxhaser:

STFU, did you read the shit you just wrote?

Terrorists and politicians are beyond our reach, that is the job of the security agencies. It is left to us to pressure the security agencies to do their job right.

Now when it comes to gays, they are minor bastrads we can put in their places before it gets out of hand.
Oh yeah, exactly what a bully will say,they pick on those smaller than them

So it's also your job to put queers in their place? Who named you judge,jury and executioner. You are so full of hate, SMH. Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

But just because there are rules doesn't mean it's right

Rules or laws are not always about the correctness of a thing. An example; it doesn't seem right for Nigeria to feed on the resources of a few. It doesn't seem right for the Nigerian government to arrest people who explore oil on the land they acquired or inherited from their parents. It doesn't seem right that some countries have to make laws that forbid a man from getting two or four wives. Where is the place of freedom?
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2022
Albertone:

Most of other STDs are curable but HIV is not.

This is to let you know that it's your people that brought this incurable virus upon humanity.

I now see every gay person as a potential HIV patient.
Herpes is also not curable but you don't see queer men calling out straight men for starting it. If this is your attempt to shame queer men....yea, it's failing

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Rules or laws are not always about the correctness of a thing. An example; it doesn't seem right for Nigeria to feed on the resources of a few. It doesn't seem right that some countries have to make laws that forbid a man from getting two or four wives. Where is the place of freedom?
Men like you only care about the patriarchy,just look out how you want polygamy but nothing from you about polyamory

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by dreamxhaser: 3:55pm On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said....the internet is free,start with king mwanga of uganda and realize queerness was a complete African trait. Good night

Don't come over here and justify this shitty act. Can you drop your location so we can have a physical debate about this?
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Don't come over here and justify this shitty act. Can you drop your location so we can have a physical debate about this?
Who do hell are you to tell me what or what not to do? The only shitty act I see here is your queer phobia

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Men like you only care about the patriarchy,just look out how you want polygamy but nothing from you about polyamory

Lol. I don't care about both. Focus on the question you asked.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Albertone(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Herpes is also not curable but you don't see queer men calling out straight men for starting it. If this is your attempt to shame queer men....yea, it's failing

You're wrong.

Herpes was first discovered amongst chimpanzees before passing it humans.And it wasn't through intercourse undecided
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2022
TheEagleOnline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJVKld08w9Q
All I see is a US / UK Asylum..
His name is Jose Mourinho
grin
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 4:03pm On May 08, 2022
Albertone:

Yes straight men have it but 99.6% of gay men have it(according to the health professional I quoted).

Bisi Alimi has it and millions of other gay men.The point is,you have a lesser chance of contracting it if you're not gay.

This mention is to let you how dangerous the path you chose is.

Oh about the so called health professional (I really doubt he's one) well his statistics is wrong. You don't go about using people opinion for yourself. You have a smartphone and a simple search will give you all the answer you want.

You think I choose this path? You think being gay is a choice bah? Like when you were coming to this world, you were presented with two choices . " Gay or Straight" .

Mehn I don't know but I would rather use the energy I'm investing in replying you to making money.

But just so you know, being gay isn't a choice. You can't change your sexuality and that's on Period bro. Just say you don't get it and I'll understand

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2022
Albertone:

You're wrong.

Herpes was first discovered amongst chimpanzees before passing it humans.And it wasn't through intercourse undecided
Are you listening to yourself? Where did I say it was through intercourse? Wasn't HIV the same story, don't use your hate to justify your disease Olympics and HIV only became an epidemic because of people like you who didn't care and saw it as god's gift to rid the world of queer people

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2022
Acidosis:

Lol. I don't care about both. Focus on the question you asked.
You obviously care because you were the one who brought it up

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You obviously care because you were the one who brought it up

I brought up the issue of economic resources but you chose the issue that is of concern to you.

You cannot "force" people to embrace homosexuality on the ground of freedom and human right and kick against polygamy. If freedom is, indeed, absolute the way you and your likes want us to believe, then freedom should also cut across a whole lot of issues such as polygamy and sex between man and apes or dogs.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by dreamxhaser: 4:29pm On May 08, 2022
Pussysucker01:

Abject penury and collosal calamity awaits your passion to marginalize the already marginalized.

As long as I have positive motive towards eliminating (not marginalizing) the already marginalised, then there is nothing to worry about. I am just doing this to protect future generations from becoming corrupt.
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by anoda(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2022
sundaygray:
Na wa. Them for kukuma leave am. He’s not hurting anybody.
nah, they're most likely too righteous to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Oluf3mi(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2022
Smh... eagle eyes abi eagle neck abi kile pe Ra yin? The guy with the wig that spoke is def not the same guy that was beaten in the video....Hia! Blogger blogger
Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2022
Acidosis:

I brought up the issue of economic resources but you chose the issue that is of concern to you.

You cannot "force" people to embrace homosexuality on the ground of freedom and human right and kick against polygamy. If freedom is, indeed, absolute the way you and your likes want us to believe, then freedom should also cut across a whole lot of issues such as polygamy and sex between man and apes or dogs.

I knew where you were going, I just wanted you to spill it out. I never said I'm against polygamy and I'm not forcing anyone to accept homosexuality,afterall pretence is worse than homophobia.I'm just telling y'all not to make your homophobia extreme as lynching someone when you can just turn a blind eye or call the cops since it's against the "law"

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by RichieMichie: 4:59pm On May 08, 2022
Albertone:

Samjaza
FuckHomophobes
RichieMichie
Flamemignon1

Need I tell you that even HIV was first detected amongst gay men!

FuckHomophobes I am 3rd on the list, how?!!! I thought I was y'all gay daddy?! Am I not gay enough again cry I need to up my gayme on nairaland and help children like this wallowing in self loathe and destructiveness

That's that. Now let's talk about how this mf knows us from probably stalking our diaries. I can bet both my balls he's one of them gay men with deep seethed internalize homophobia, the ones that lash out on their fellow gays in hopes that gay Jesus would ungay them for persecuting the gays.
But no, they always can't run away from their nature, they're downlow busy eating ass and sucking dicks after bashing a gay person. Makes me remember that idiot that was in your dm trying to get all familiar after bashing me the previous year for being gay, talmbout I am gay but downlow yen yen yen. We know them and their silly ways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) by RichieMichie: 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Yes yes, we've surely made an impact,our names would surely be written on nairaland gay hall of fame cool , you as the wh0re, while me, well, the hoely gay man cool
You've been a shameless wh0re, surely he'd like you, after all gay men love promiscuity grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In Atimbo Calabar Municipality By Community Boys / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.