Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (64682 Views)

'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by onuman: 10:06pm On May 06, 2022
omohayek:

You mean the same sort of "miracle" that saw MKO Abiola beat Bashir Tofa in his own home district? Believe it or not, all Nigerians don't think like you. Some of us actually care about more than tribalistic "our turn to chop" nonsense.

The 'my tribe must chop' principle is reason why the SW APC ignores age old zoning of the presidency between the regions of Nigeria, ignores the fact that many APC qualified presidential materials from the SE also formed APC with others from the SW and north at the beginning of APC merger. You now tell yourself that Easterners hate APC. HOW MUCH DID THE SOUTHWESTERNS LOVE PDP WHEN WE CONSIDERED ZONING AND MADE OBJ BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 1999?
Southwesterners hated PDP to the core in 1999; even refused to vote for Obasanjo from the SW.
Continue with your self deception. If a northern presidential candidate emerges in any party since the SW APC refuses zoning the presidency between the regions, no miracle will make a presidential candidate from the SW win in 2023. Look at Nigeria's political structure for a start
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 06, 2022
Why did I have the believe that the handshake is just a smoke screen. This Niggas ain't really cool with each other. Politics at its peak.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by lagosrd: 10:11pm On May 06, 2022
Biased South west leaders of APC who never saw it coming they rulership is not the sole right of anyone. They are always eating crumbs under their younger drug lord table and opening their teeth wide

There is no way you want to place it, in any meeting you attend, the number two man in Nigeria must be respected and recognized.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Okobola146: 10:13pm On May 06, 2022
One of them looks very old and sick. Abeg I no call anybody's name o
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2022
twilliamx:

APC is south west

APC spokesman I have heard you
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2022
Kyase:

Hala Madrid, calm down grin
Madrid for the trophy o grin
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by onuman: 10:17pm On May 06, 2022
Siwel25:

For the umpteenth time, go and meet the PDP for that. That is your party. PLS, stop asking Zenith bank for salary while working at Wema bank. Why will a reasonable party give it's ticket to a region which hates it? Are some of you OK at all?

The PDP owes you the Presidential ticket 100% though. That one is not debatable.

Most of the politicians from the SW region were in the SW regional party, AC, in 1999 when zoning principle was used to make Obasanjo president of Nigeria.
Obasanjo hardly won 25% of votes in any of the SW states.
In 2023 when it's clearly the turn of the SE to produce a successor to president Buhari, you tell the SE to go to PDP to ask for zoning, not in APC.
YOU SHIFT THE GOALPOST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOOTBALL GAME.
No southern presidential candidate can win 25% of votes in 24 states if the north supports a northerner as presidential candidate in any of the two political parties; Nigeria's political structure stipulates that.

The era of Bashir Tofa versus MKO Abiola is gone. The political structure which existed then is different from today's political structure of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by adolfHitler1934: 10:25pm On May 06, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Manhood I Stand dey shake

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by HomeofSolution(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2022
On Asiwaju mandate we stand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Abdulrahman4ng(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
But I thought they said earlier on that the meeting didn’t hold. But look how how old Tinubu is looking in that picture he was shaking Osinbajo. This man should go and rest.
Na by oldness??
You be fool oh....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by shinealight(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2022
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo is a real Omoluabi

How is Osinbajo an Omoluabi? People have obviously bastardised the true meaning and import of Yoruba’s Omoluabi!
Listen to what Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State had to say about President Jonathan…….
“He is one of those persons I respect most in this country. He is the most respected person I have because I emerged and came to national limelight through him. Certainly I have come to establish a family relationship with him and to me, he cannot be in the race and I will be in the race, out of respect and modesty”.
Bala Mohammed is a true Omoluabi in the Yoruba tradition….even though he’s of a different ethnic descent!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by plaindealer: 10:31pm On May 06, 2022
From mare commissioner to their number favorite candidate...

Confused losers...

What happened to your own ipob candidates?... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:44pm On May 06, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is good. Tinubu don step down? PYO 2023
What are you saying nah, seems you are daydreaming? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by MrDebonair: 10:46pm On May 06, 2022
Weak handshake from both sides and the look in their eyes is telling. One is that of disloyalty and the other is one which portrays covert anger.

Not a fan of either. Just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:48pm On May 06, 2022
[s]
TheRareGem1:
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by olatuns2017: 10:48pm On May 06, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President prof Yemi Osinbajo, former Lagos state governor, Asiwaju Tinubu and others attend meeting called by leaders of southwest, Osoba and Baba Bisi Akande.

Tinubu confidence is not from here

An uncommon achiever

A great mind

Rugged and focused

The maradona of Nigeria polictics

Bola is an enigma

Baba youth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by slowice(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand

With that your k-leg grin

Abeg use crutches support body ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Kpengla(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Firm handshake.. Politics is just a game, nothing personal. I like it.!

Tell that to Funsho Williams

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by onuman: 10:58pm On May 06, 2022
MrDebonair:
Weak handshake from both sides and the look in their eyes is telling. One is that of disloyalty and the other is one which portrays covert anger.

Not a fan of either. Just an observation.

Lol.
Osinbajo betrays Tinubu who betrayed the presidential aspirants from the SE who formed APC merger with Tinubu SW APC which refused microzoning of the APC presidential ticket to the SE region.
At last, all shall amount to betrayal of all the southern regions, as one northern presidential candidate from another political party wins to succeed president Buhari.
In 1999, consideration for zoning made Nigerians field two SW presidential aspirants as presidential candidates for the two largest political parties. One of them won but hardly received 25% of votes from any of the six SW states.

NADECO II loading

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by seguno2: 11:00pm On May 06, 2022
Parachoko:

Soon and very soon you will stand on his manhood as the nonexistent mandate is not available to stand on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by seguno2: 11:02pm On May 06, 2022
Kpengla:
Tell that to Funsho Williams

Brutally murdered to make way for then political neophyte Fashola to step in and keep Tinubu’s secrets while a-looter continua

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Kyase(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2022
Lamasta:

Madrid for the trophy o grin
lol I understand
Hala Madrid
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by candygist: 11:16pm On May 06, 2022
LegendHero:
See men.

Nice one to all of you. This is how it should be, you must all understand that we are one Yoruba. Everyone is present!!!

God Bless Baba Akande & Chief Osoba
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban!
God bless our leaders in the SW.

What about the followers ?
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 11:23pm On May 06, 2022
Body language of both guys confirms some level of mutual suspicion and coldness.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2022
Make dem both gettat. No more apc in Nigeria. Enough ia enough. Both of these clowns won't do anything better. Tuee angry
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Iamzik: 11:30pm On May 06, 2022
Parachoko:

Keep standing on fallen mandate....lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by smokbee: 11:34pm On May 06, 2022
The titles is APC leaders not YORUBAS leaders OK
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Friend22(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2022
Oladelesp:
Market your product

Yemi is my choice, I no get time to smear your product, I'm busy marketing my own

The funny thing is,it all starts and ends here on nairaland.
Only a deluded day dreamer will think PYO can match BAT.

Even a million likes and shares are just too deceptive.

All of you know this.

I don't support any,but you know the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by toprealman: 11:57pm On May 06, 2022
TheRareGem1:
soon
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 12:09am On May 07, 2022
Oladelesp:
Market your product

Yemi is my choice, I no get time to smear your product, I'm busy marketing my own
Dean
School of Marketingfool
University of Political Betrayal
APC Campus
NairaLand Street.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by walozanga(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2022
Oladelesp:
Market your product

Market ur own my dear. 4k the aggression. Me am in for Peter obi.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Digmygold: 12:35am On May 07, 2022
Softesst:
Na Osinbajo I dey follow

Osinbajo wey follow destroy Nigeria's economy in this dispensation, looked on and couldn't salvage the nation. He will make your lives more miserable in the next. Make una borrow sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.