Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,739 members, 7,892,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Blood Sisters Is The Best Nigerian Series I've Ever Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blood Sisters Is The Best Nigerian Series I've Ever Seen (897 Views)

Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) / Best TV Series I've Ever Watched / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Sisters Is The Best Nigerian Series I've Ever Seen by FactBoyz: 8:12pm On May 06, 2022
For me, Blood Sisters is the Best Nigerian Series I've Ever Seen. I found it hard to pause the movie while watching it on Netflix. From the storyline to the acting, all perfect and professional.

Nollywood is really coming up.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters Is The Best Nigerian Series I've Ever Seen by drmuchin: 9:39pm On May 06, 2022
we shall see
Re: Blood Sisters Is The Best Nigerian Series I've Ever Seen by newguy1(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2022
From episode 1 to 4 is full of plot holes sometimes I wonder if this directors actually gives there movies to fil critic to watch before finally releasing . I can’t hold my boredom from silly and repeated mistake from esp ebony n kemi Adetiba movies. Blood sister have a weak storyline n half baked also I have no pointer from the series to hold on to after watching

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forrest; The Nigerian Or The King Of Scotland? / Mbc Channels / Were Are The Best Video Clubs Located In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.