Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) (822 Views)

CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Sanwo-Olu Has Made Lagos Better Than He Met It - Lagos APC Chair, Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2022
Earlier some people were busy making noise as to how the VP was in the SE canvassing for the votes of delegates while the SW APC leaders were to meet today. I hope this lays everything to rest

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by thesicilian: 8:23pm On May 06, 2022
Whoever doesn't agree with you people must be bad belle
Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by Parachoko: 8:26pm On May 06, 2022
I wander why we all have to fight and abuse each other because we are supporting different candidates

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by derecho(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2022
I like what he did.
Went with Aregbesola.

Osinbajo played along to show that he's more mature than Tinubu -Who couldn't contain his anger when the V.P declared.
I doubt Tinubu expected them. More like saying let's go to his Den.
One thing is sure, he won't stepdown for Tinubu.

I believe he did this to show those saying he is avoiding Tinubu that he's not scared of him.
Those people would shut up now

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by jazon(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2022
His seat Isa special one. Higher than the rest
Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by SarkinYarki: 8:45pm On May 06, 2022
jazon:
His seat Isa special one. Higher than the rest

Alll the seats are the same abeg

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2022
thesicilian:
It's not about agreement. They were all over Nairaland in the morning calling PYO all sort of names for being in the SE when there was a scheduled meeting.
Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by Okoroawusa: 9:07pm On May 06, 2022
derecho:
I like what he did.
Went with Aregbesola.

Osinbajo played along to show that he's more mature than Tinubu -Who couldn't contain his anger when the V.P declared.

I believe he did this to show those saying he is avoiding Tinubu that he's not scared of him.
Another shifting of goal post

When una go tire?.,. since 2015

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by derecho(m): 9:08pm On May 06, 2022
Which goal post una dey shift? And wetin concern 2015 and this meeting?
Okoroawusa:

Another shifting of goal post

When una go tire?.,. since 2015
Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by shigishege: 9:11pm On May 06, 2022
thesicilian:
because that's what your people are.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by jazon(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Alll the seats are the same abeg

Look well his own is raised and in the middle
Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 06, 2022
derecho:
I like what he did.
Went with Aregbesola.

Lolz..Aregbe whose political career has been buried in Lagos and Osun states. Even Aregbe knows that Jagaban would win convincingly. Btw, Osinbajo is acting Childishly by trying to show his closeness to someone who fell out with Tinubu..It's a shame both of them do not have any honour left in them.

After the primaries, we will bury Osinbajo's career in politics too..The humiliation would drive him away to Redemption Camp. Just wait!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz..Aregbe whose political career has been buried in Lagos and Osun states. Even Aregbe knows that Jagaban would win convincingly. Btw, Osinbajo is acting Childishly by trying to show his closeness to someone who fell out with Tinubu..It's a shame both of them do not have any honour left in them.

After the primaries, we will bury Osinbajo's career in politics too..The humiliation would drive him away to Redemption Camp. Just wait!

Empty vessel
Re: Where Are The Bad Belle Peope? Osibanjo Made It Lagos Afterall (pics) by derecho(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2022
Who are the "We"?
You don't seem to pore into the post.
PYO camp felt a neutral ground should have been chosen considering BAT's hostility towards the Duo(PYO and Aregbe) recently. However, PYO being a peacemaker, took Aregbe along in his car.He was more or less a shield to Aregbe who had insulted BAT.

You should concern yourself with BAT's future if he fails to realize his dream of becoming President.
As for PYO, no be do or die
Siwel25:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP NWC Sacks Iyorcha Ayu As National Chairman, Name Replacement / Stop Using The Word "Nigerians" / Nigerian Celebrates Peter Obi From Their Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.