Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off (1531 Views)

2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Dorwadora(f): 10:01pm On May 06, 2022
I've be ridiculously bored since Monday after being plagued with Typhoid and Diarrhea angry angry angry. My source of amusement was limited so I decided to constitute nuisance on the politics section a bit, I got bored, then I went to romance, I also got bored and Viola, this evening I got another victim on boomplay grin grin grin.

He advertised slot to become an Illuminati member and I tagged right along. I cooked up wrong identify plus wrong informations and feed it to his scamming ass.

The pictures will speak the words

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Dorwadora(f): 10:19pm On May 06, 2022
The photo plenty sha angry

Werey said " lord master of the secret order" grin grin grin

Wetin be Illuminati saint?
Wetin be Illuminati oil?....

All of you scammer! Watch out

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Dorwadora(f): 10:24pm On May 06, 2022
Werey told me to get 150 dolls for sacrifice. Shey me like this reach 150 dollars?....

He showed his scavenging attitude by asking about my bank .... Mumu scammer grin cheesy

Madman sent his mother details to USA not mine grin grin cheesy

The funny thing with this scammers is that if you are of course a fool and you send them money, they'll feel like they are smart then they'll say something like

"Oh, I forgot to add Grandmaster spit" to the list". That one will cost you another 30k. He don catch maga, tasking don start be that. Everyday money till you receive sense by force.

Don't fall victim for an old scam like this. Don't fall victim to HYIP or any money doubling scheme. It always end in tears.

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by dawnomike(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2022
Both the scammer and the scammee have time sha

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Dorwadora(f): 10:31pm On May 06, 2022
dawnomike:
Both the scammer and the scammer have time sha
Yes ... What a jobless lot grin grin... This is what life has done to us

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
This is funny asf!!!
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Dorwadora(f): 10:44pm On May 06, 2022
Then the curses

Nigga did video call, I declined.... Why I wan see thief face?

It's the audacity for me, those scammers are dangerous

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by loko50(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2022
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by ubest007(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2022
Lolzz... You don do am strong thing.. Werey people, na so dem dey send person fake investments. Broke nigga
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by remi4ever(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2022
Comic relief it is! grin
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Dorwadora(f): 11:16pm On May 06, 2022
The last of our conversation....

So I tried to scam him back. Who knows?.... He might be rich enough to send me 5k worth of airtime but nigga blocked me grin grin grin.

Anyways I had a good laugh alone in my room and now I'm ready to sleep.

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by dawnomike(m): 2:22am On May 07, 2022
Lol... I am sure you are dreaming of him right now grin cheesy
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Alabihaskillus: 2:44am On May 07, 2022
Dorwadora:

So I tried to scam him back. Who knows?.... He might be rich enough to send me 5k worth of airtime but nigga blocked me grin grin grin.

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by illicit(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2022
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Candidlady: 8:50am On May 07, 2022
He said

IHAVE ALREADY SENT YOUR DETAILS TO USA cheesy

Can people fall for things like this? Very dumb !!!

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Johnny147147: 9:04am On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
He said

IHAVE ALREADY SENT YOUR DETAILS TO USA cheesy

Can people fall for things like this? Very dumb !!!

Aswear... I laughed my ass out seeing they need native kola to join the Illuminati...

Details already sent to the USA... LOL

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by SmartRetailApp(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2022
grin Make I try my own luck with am whether he go wire me something. On my way to boomplay.. grin grin grin
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by epondudu: 12:22pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Realmi: 12:34pm On May 07, 2022
Wahala no dey finish grin

I am not sure that the picture he sent is his own....no fraudster will send his real pictures grin

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by emmy4real94(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2022
Omo dumbass sent ur details to USA�� that was how one mumu said he was in the USA I should send Money he will give me bitcoins. Werey didn't even know what block chain technology is all about � He said I should fill form with my account details, I put an account of JP Morgan bank and he told me he never heard of this bank before, he only knows access bank, first Bank etc�� which kind USA resident be this�

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by IamRichards: 5:46pm On May 12, 2022
emmy4real94:
Omo dumbass sent ur details to USA�� that was how one mumu said he was in the USA I should send Money he will give me bitcoins. Werey didn't even know what block chain technology is all about � He said I should fill form with my account details, I put an account of JP Morgan bank and he told me he never heard of this bank before, he only knows access bank, first Bank etc�� which kind USA resident be this�
Rotflmao!!

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by danijesus(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2022
Hope the personal information you sent about yourself isn't real??many have been initiated unknowingly through given out their personal info...
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by ThatsONYI: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:

So I tried to scam him back. Who knows?.... He might be rich enough to send me 5k worth of airtime but nigga blocked me

grin cheesy grin

Oh Lord.. Man, I love ya for this! Good one! You gotta be fun to be with cheesy .

You just remind me of lotta shxts in the past grin !
Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by Dorwadora(f): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
ThatsONYI:

grin cheesy grin

Oh Lord.. Man, I love ya for this! Good one! You gotta be fun to be with cheesy .

You just remind me of lotta shxts in the past grin !
Lol... I was bored so I decided to make myself laugh... It was a comic relief grin

Re: I Tried To Scam A Scammer Today. He Ran Off by seborrhic: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
danijesus:
Hope the personal information you sent about yourself isn't real??many have been initiated unknowingly through given out their personal info...
Rubbish.
Nobody can initiate anyone to anything without the person being willing and PHYSICALLY PRESENT for the initiation.
So even if someone puts your name in any organisation by proxy, nothing will happen to you.Or how you amongst the nigerians that still believe someone can see you through a calabash in one remote village and manipulate one's destiny?
Learn to talk and reason like an enlightened person,this is 2022.

Lagos Island Man Laments & Wails As His Range Rover Goes Up In Flames (vid) / Police Arrest Notorious Gangs Terrorizing Alaba-rago And Ajegunle Axes Of Lagos / Missing Person! Please If Seen Or Found Respond Urgently.