Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Girlfriend Donated One Of Her Kidneys To Me, But I Don't Love Her Anymore — M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Donated One Of Her Kidneys To Me, But I Don't Love Her Anymore — M (281 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? / I Dont Want Her Anymore, But Cant Let Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Donated One Of Her Kidneys To Me, But I Don't Love Her Anymore — M by Adwoabroni: 11:14pm On May 06, 2022
A young 'confused' man is seeking advice from social media users on whether to live or break up with his girlfriend of five years.

According to the man, he is 32 years old and his girlfriend is 31 years old. They have lived together for five years but for a few months now he feels like they don't belong to each other.

He wish to end the relationship because there will be no happiness even if they get married to each other.

This comes after his girlfriend donated one of her kidneys to save his life.

He feels staying together is the right thing to do even if he doesn't love her because he'll never be able to pay her back for what she has done for her.

Read his full story below;

“Hi, I am 32years old and my girlfriend is 31years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house. Things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever. But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore. I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.

Continue reading by clicking the link below;

https://allgistroom.com/2022/05/06/girlfriend-donated-kidneys-man/

Re: My Girlfriend Donated One Of Her Kidneys To Me, But I Don't Love Her Anymore — M by habsydiamond(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2022
No problem now.. Just return the kidney back to her... And ask ur next girlfriend to give u hers... If she give u make I curve... Yeye man. Take and go yidiot u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Donated One Of Her Kidneys To Me, But I Don't Love Her Anymore — M by Naijanascam: 11:45pm On May 06, 2022
This is the cock and bull story they told us about

Re: My Girlfriend Donated One Of Her Kidneys To Me, But I Don't Love Her Anymore — M by Dorwadora(f): 12:56am On May 07, 2022
Well ... To be sincere a live in relationship like that go sour after sometime.

5 years of Co-habitating no beans nah? Co-habitating must-have made him to lose interest just as I'm sure the girl will also feel choked.

Visiting my BF for 2 weeks made me felt so choked, I had to carry my bag and return to my house embarassed

He should talk to people about it and they should try and rekindle the fire that brought them together.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated One Of Her Kidneys To Me, But I Don't Love Her Anymore — M by Nobody: 1:00am On May 07, 2022
Abeg return my kidney make I chop am myself.
I ll collect it back by force or by fire.
Last Drop:

Will I even donate kidney go any man?
The ones wey I get I dey manage dem.
Re: My Girlfriend Donated One Of Her Kidneys To Me, But I Don't Love Her Anymore — M by shilenji(m): 4:22am On May 07, 2022
May God bless each amd every one of us with appropriate sense sha, some girls can be stupid all in the name of love, guys aren't excluded too

(1) (Reply)

012 Toyota Venza V6 / 99-year-old Woman Joins Tiktok Challenge; Shakes Her Waist / Do You Agree With This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.