Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,414 members, 7,934,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

Simple Profitable Business Ideas You Can Turn Into N10k Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Profitable Business Ideas You Can Turn Into N10k Weekly (189 Views)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Profitable Business Ideas You Can Turn Into N10k Weekly by kippa(m): 2:46am On May 07, 2022
1. Find a CHOKE point or hot product/service

This is the first big mistake people make that keep their pockets dry. They focus on the wrong products and or service and gradually work their way into frustration and kobo-kobo business.

Let me cut the long story short and state it simply - they focus on the VERY wrong ideas!
I am telling you because I do not want you to fall into the same pit by allowing your ego to mis-direct you into trying to push stuff you think the market wants instead of finding and focusing on solutions that people will be begging you to pay for.
These are the kinds of products/service I call CHOKE point products and services. Something so critical to have, you don't spend too much time thinking about it because you just must have it.

The happy thing about this is that you do not even need to create such services or products nor do you need to start a business around it or give yourself too much headache. You can just find it, jump straight to step 2 and live your dreams.

2. SELL the damn thing
How swollen your pocket is, is determined by two factors.
1. How many people are filling your pocket and by what magnitude
2. How many people you are filling their pockets and by what magnitude
It’s all about a game of numbers.

So, let's say you bring in a total of N50k per month for all your hard work but you pay like N350k (N30k per month roughly) per year for your apartment, you exhaust N12k per month on data, you burn fuel for gen at the rate of N1k per day because we summarily live in darkness....
The math is totally NOT in your favor right…

The total amount that people put in your pocket monthly is just N50k while what you are putting in other people's pocket per month is well far and beyond... and you don't need a degree in accounting to see why you will always be broke.
So, what is the cure? Increase your luck by finding and increasing the number of channels through which other people also can drop cash into your pocket at a rate that is faster than your outflow.

Now I know you will ask… if it is so simple, why is everyone not doing it?

Read more here @ www.stretch.ng

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Highest Amount You’ve Lost On A Single Bet? / Be A Middle Man And Make At Least #100,000 Every Month / What To Do For Your Phone To Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.