Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words (23715 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by SeriouslySense(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
Nijagogetsense:
All these restrictions are stumbling blocks that kills children talents in the long run. Children saying slangs or whatever have nothing to do except if it is unbearable to their mental, moral and academic growth and development.

N.B: Don't worry that you children are not listening to you, worry that they are watching you.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2022
WickedPisa:
all you wrote has a 0.00001 chance of working, that's what I meant my guy
I m not your guy.
Provide your solution or just keep that your thought, mouth shut.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Dorwadora(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Bahamas95 post=112640082][/quote] No I killed you because you are a threat to earth.... Spit on you
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by SeriouslySense(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
HiFive:
Beat your wife.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by tunjilee003: 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
GreatAdvice:
I will advise you to increase your hustle so you can move out of that slum. That's the only solution, move your family to Lekki and she will be speaking American and British English. Rob a bank If you have to, a man has to do what's necessary by all means. Good luck
oshey special adviser on anti-robbery squad...
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by SeriouslySense(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
Don't blame the Mum, rather, i think, you have to find a way that your wife cooperates with you, make her see reason, why it is important to be concerned and correct you daughter. If your wife does not change, then maybe show her kinds words and give her time to understand. If you disturb your wife, or instigate her, you are indirectly doing that to your child. Use wisdom in all things.

Consistency is key.

Also your own actions are very important, and how you educate your child is also important. Know your child, try to understand why she does what she does, know her very well like a book, your presence is to input wisdom into that child, so she can decide to do what is right, when necessary.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Bahamas95(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
No I killed you because you are a threat to earth.... Spit on you
Judging by your comments I know you're a teenager.

If curses work that way all Nigerian politicians would have been dead by now.....Stop wasting your time. I just dey reply you to catch cruise. cheesy

Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Dorwadora(f): 5:15pm On May 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Judging by your comments I know you're a teenager.

If curses work that way all Nigerian politicians would have been dead by now.....Stop wasting your time. I just dey reply you to catch cruise. cheesy
Oh really..

Mr Adult with no sense of morals... What you posted, ask yourself, does it any sense?... Noooo... Ask yourself ooo

I did not curse you... Where did I curse you... I'm just replying to your stickers
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by youngsum(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:
Effect of the society she's growing in. Keep training her that those are foul words.
Go further by listing popular slangs. Write them down & tell her the good ones and those you see as bad ones.
Zazoo & Eni pe are still fair. But if tolerated, she fit graduate to toto, puss y, werey, Ori e baje, ori e buru, oloshi, iya e, baba e, & so on.
can you pls translate those Yoruba slangs u wrote up there? I want to learn sth
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Bahamas95(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Oh really..

Mr Adult with no sense of morals... What you posted, ask yourself, does it any sense?... Noooo... Ask yourself ooo

I did not curse you... Where did I curse you... I'm just replying to your stickers
Dementia at work. grin

Still wondering why you took my comment personal and quoted me in the first place. Is there something you are hiding? undecided

I guess you're having fun. cheesy

Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 08, 2022
princeemmma:
Recently I heard my daughter saying "Zazoo zeh" she is not up to 2years though. Am that kind of person that always caution myself and watch the kind of music I listen at home, but she did not learn the word at home, am sure she might have heard it somewhere in her mom shop, because my wife shop is located somewhere very rough, a lot of children in the environment. But my wife does not see this as a big deal. She always told me that she can't stop the little girl from playing with other children in the hood and that's true. That day when I heard her say that word, I called her to myself and told her not to say the word again that it's not good saying such word, she nodded in approval.

Two days ago I heard her saying this common words "Eni pe". I felt really bad, because I don't want my daughter to learn those bad words, but my wife feel am overreacting.

Am I overreacting truly? How do I stop my daughter from saying such words?

Please help a friend

HOW A CUSTOM OFFICER SLAP A SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO DELTA STATE GOVERNOR,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sACSisyR_cE

NIGERIA POLICE OFFICER SEEN PRAISING AND BRANDISHING RIFLE TO A CULT SONG (WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLm0GO286ZE
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Dorwadora(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Dementia at work. grin

Still wondering why you took my comment personal and quoted me in the first place. Is there something you are hiding? undecided

I guess you're having fun. cheesy
Since you claimed to be older then it's safe to say you are the one suffering from dementia... Don't you think?

Don't feel special, I quoted you because of the photo you posted... You really did not have any shame... Very very shameless...

Tueh
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Henz81: 5:29pm On May 08, 2022
princeemmma:
Recently I heard my daughter saying "Zazoo zeh" she is not up to 2years though. Am that kind of person that always caution myself and watch the kind of music I listen at home, but she did not learn the word at home, am sure she might have heard it somewhere in her mom shop, because my wife shop is located somewhere very rough, a lot of children in the environment. But my wife does not see this as a big deal. She always told me that she can't stop the little girl from playing with other children in the hood and that's true. That day when I heard her say that word, I called her to myself and told her not to say the word again that it's not good saying such word, she nodded in approval.

Two days ago I heard her saying this common words "Eni pe". I felt really bad, because I don't want my daughter to learn those bad words, but my wife feel am overreacting.

Please help a friend
Give her a resounding dirty slap to reformat and reset her brain. She must learn by fire by force.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2022
youngsum:
can you pls translate those Yoruba slangs u wrote up there? I want to learn sth
* Zazoo is now used like how are you?

* Zeh means set.

* Eni pe means you said.

* Toto is vagina.

* Werey is spelt originally as were. It means mad person.

* Ori e baje means your head don spoil.

* Ori e buru means your head don spoil, condemned, damned.

* Oloshi means wretched person.

* Iya e means your mama.

* Baba evmeans your father.

I hope I v not thought you abuses. Don't say this outside or at home. Be a good boy.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by theamazonguru(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And what do those word mean?
If it's a normal Nigeria slang then cool..

Those words are not entirely bad but the fact remains shed picked them from the street and that's where it becomes an issue.

If She picked those slangs easily she can as well easily pick more weighty ones with deep meanings with same ease.

The source is tej environment.
The parents need to watch those kids she is exposed to.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by kollysnut(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
princeemmma:

Please help a friend

Mine told me, r u mad, I had to stop him going to my mum place.....
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Bahamas95(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
Dorwadora:
Since you claimed to be older then it's safe to say you are the one suffering from dementia... Don't you think?

Don't feel special, I quoted you because of the photo you posted... You really did not have any shame... Very very shameless...

Tueh
Alright my boy, I have given you the attention you have been craving for.

Go and play with your toys.....Bye!

Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by youngsum(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

* Zazoo is now used like how are you?

* Zeh means set.

* Eni pe means you said.

* Toto is vagina.

* Werey is spelt originally as were. It means mad person.

* Ori e baje means your head don spoil.

* Ori e buru means your head don spoil, condemned, damned.

* Oloshi means wretched person.

* Iya e means your mama.

* Baba evmeans your father.

I hope I v not thought you abuses. Don't say this outside or at home. Be a good boy.
oh
no no, thankk you so much
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by harmony75: 5:35pm On May 08, 2022
You and your wife have to speak the same language you're against foul language but your wife does not see anything wrong with it. Iet her know the danger of not starting early to caution or discipline the kids. No age is too young for these kids to know what is good and bad.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Dorwadora(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Alright my boy, I have given you the attention you have been craving for.

Go and play with your toys.....Bye!
Ogun will take you before me.... Werey man... Shove your attention down your throat and choke on it....

Nonsense... You shouldn't have dropped the picture and see how much I would have dragged you...

Oloun yo ori e nirole yi angry
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Originalsly: 5:41pm On May 08, 2022
Bro.... if you don't like the words your child are learning .... move her away from the people she is learning them from. At two ....do you really think she understands good for bad?....she is learning to communicate using words and trust me... if you have her around German kids she will learn German. She will learn to speak and use words like the people she spends the most time speaking with... and those are the kids in the "rough neighborhood ". If you don't have an option now... allow her to learn to communicate... in a few years.... she can adjust to her new set of talkers... and can understand good and bad words. For now.....stop over reacting if you can't move your child. Beat her an she will be afraid to talk period. Then you'll have a real problem.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by litaninja(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2022
In whatever you do, have money. Your daughter didn't learn those from ikoyi, or lekki.
Na wetin your money fit afford she learn so.

princeemmma:

Please help a friend
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by nailcapuzzi89(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2022
Put soap on her tongue
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2022
It is a reflection of you and wife, stop saying foul language in front of her and watch the people she stay with
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Anakazo22: 5:49pm On May 08, 2022
princeemmma:

Please help a friend

You are not overreacting,the earlier you correct her the better, if it means dissociating from those friends from influencing her you better do it fast. Children pick things very fast so be wise, you are the father.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Avast(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2022
If you want to raise a good and sound child marry a good woman.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Snakedoctor1: 5:59pm On May 08, 2022
princeemmma:

Please help a friend

Just keep correcting and praying for her. It's the environment.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Snakedoctor1: 6:02pm On May 08, 2022
BTW, my 4 year old says "what the ..." without completing it. I am also wondering where he head that.

I didn't bother myself cos I found out that he didn't understand what he say especially when he doesn't complete the sentence. I think I will stop him from saying that.

I didn't do this initially cos at times we hurt children's esteem by over chastisement and carefulness.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by superCleanworks(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2022
princeemmma:

Please help a friend

there is one place where kids get really spoilt and nobody seems to notice. The school bus.
imagine where a school bus driver comes to pick your child in the morning and all the child will hear from when the bus zooms off till when it reaches the school gate is WAZOBIA FM and all the plenty stations that are not kid friendly. it gets worse when the driver is a real Marlian and all he plays is Naira Marley songs. Imagine your child listening to I AM COMING and SOAPY all through the bus ride.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Vyolet(f): 6:26pm On May 08, 2022
Sorry your kid is a product of your current location, no amount of caution would stop her from picking such words.
If you can afford to rent house and shop in a more decent highbrow location, please do so.
However, this wouldn't stop a child from picking things completely but it will help shape the child’s mentality.
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Tvoice: 6:33pm On May 08, 2022
Abeg use slap take change am from foul language to goat language
Re: My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words by Bbbw: 6:34pm On May 08, 2022
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? / My Lil Bro Plays With Girls, How Do I Stop It? / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.