Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,195 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

Adventures Of Mr White. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Adventures Of Mr White. (289 Views)

The Adventures Of Czar / The Adventures Of A Nigga / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adventures Of Mr White. by HUSTLER001: 10:12am On May 07, 2022
I decided to drop an excerpt out of a body of work of a project(though short video clips) I am about to embark on. I'll like you guys to have fun and drop your comments. You can praise and at the same time criticise constructively while procuring solutions. Caveat: No part of this story shall be copied,reproduced or plagarized. It is punishable by law and violators will face the full wrath of the law. This publication remains the sole intellectual property of the writer/author.Pirates beware!
Okon Akpan a.k.a Mr White, graciously graduated from the university after defiling all odds and limitations. His aspirations was to become a banker(although for the stupid reasons). Thankfully, he has achieved what he wanted and with a degree in Banking&Finance from the university of Lagos, he was ready to hit the streets of Lagos. So let the journey begin!
PART1: SCENE1: *White:"Chuks, hope say you pray for me?"
*Chuks:"I pray o. I even fast join." *White: (yinmu). "You fast? Oya,tell me who scratch the yans*h of that pot this morning?" *Chuks: (scratches head). Hmm hmm!! Na dat time I break the fast na." *White:" Abeg I don't have your time." SCENE2: Efe:"Guy,rush dey come now. The guy go soon leave your girlfriend room any moment from now." Anonymous:" okay!"(knuckles cracking at the background). SCENE3:
White: "I don't understand this belt again o." Chuks: "wetin do am?" White: "e be like say the belt too long. Even yokosuna no go fit wear am." Chuks:"wetin you go do bayi?" White: "I go manage am dey go Jor. May I no go late for this interview. You know say if I no work you no go chop." Chuks: "idiot! You dey yab my condition abi ?" White: (walks out of the room struggling with his belt when suddenly he gets knocked by a heavy blow). SCENE4:
Crowds gather within the compound. While some try to resuscitate Mr White,others where seen scolding Mr Anonymous and efe.

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Love Real African Stories / Content Writer / Who Are You? My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.