Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Effective Time Management For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Effective Time Management For Business (152 Views)

Applying Time Management To Money Management / Six Time Management Techniques For Entrepreneurs / Effective Time Management Tools For Productivity In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Time Management For Business by realonebizschl: 10:19am On May 07, 2022
[flash=800,800]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVbU9rBf-c4
[/flash]

Effective Time Management For Business

The only thing we are guaranteed in life is time, and it’s equal - no partial, no discrimination. We all have 24Hrs and the way you spend your 24Hrs determines what you get in life.

That's where effective time management comes to play. The basics of time management is to set a realistic time for every activity you engage in and make sure to keep to time.

It's very easy to set time but you need to be disciplined to keep to time.

You might want to check out any of my online courses.

My courses are detailed and explanatory, demonstrating only principles that are realistic and applicable to help you grow your business and improve your personal life.

Visit my website: https://www.realone.pro

#business #entrepreneurship #startup #timemanagement #effectivetimemanagement

(1) (Reply)

How Katlego Marketplace can help your business. / 54gene Completes Initial Phase Of The Landmark Nigerian 100K Genome Project / 50% Cashbacks When You Buy/ Sell Digital Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.