Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,201 members, 7,913,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria (7297 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Lionnation: 6:09pm On May 07, 2022
I see some comments of people who calls themselves youths and want the progress of Nigeria are typing up there, Nigeria shall remain backward, because no one including the so called youth have sense in Nigeria
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by eguarojeona: 6:11pm On May 07, 2022
abobote:
PDP should present Atiku or remain opposition forever.
You can't be in opposition and be talking about zonnig. Get the power first, with your best 11, and the zoning can come in later
Peter Obi is the best candidate, for PDP, but I'm afraid he can't win the election for PDP. His best bet now, is VP
Without justice for southern Nigeria,we ss,se wont vote atiku another northerner after buhari's 8years.Northerners wont accept it.We wont.Heck atiku brought this ahab calamity by leaving the pdp in 2014 to support his ahab northern muslim bro.Saying its north's turn.No southerner contested in 2019.Now its the south's turn you ozuos are capping rubbish.Atiku would have been President if he supported Jonathan in 2015.Would have entered in 2019.But he left to support his muslim bro.Now he wants to take south's turn.What the north and him wont accept.He should getat.Pdp will lose the south if they field atiku.We nobi mumu
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by maasoap(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If APC doesn’t field Yemi Osinabjo, consider Abubakar Atiku the next President. Case Closed.

Osinbajo is one of the weakest candidates in APC. His acceptance in the North should give APC a serious concern

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Shikini: 6:13pm On May 07, 2022
True talk
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by onumadu: 6:14pm On May 07, 2022
Mooh247:
Ole metuh still dey talk

Mr character assisin, here you go again with your twisted name tagging for political gains!
Could you people drop this satanic mindset for once, at least for the sake of future Nigerians? undecided
Tufiakwa.
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2022
Jostoman:
people like you have been station like a robot permanently on nairaland to attack anybody that criticize this your wicked and heartless APC government because of peanut.

Make a valid point if you have a contrary opinion and stop childish talk that is devoid of rational thinking
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Mooh247: 6:16pm On May 07, 2022
onumadu:

Mr character assisin, here you go again with your twisted name tagging for political gains!
Could you people drop this satanic mindset for once, at least for the sake of future Nigerians? undecided
Tufiakwa.

Ah sorry... Saint Metuh I meant to say

Supporting a convicted felon because of tribal affiliation is the stupidest thing ever

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by onumadu: 6:18pm On May 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Ah sorry... Saint Metuh I meant to say

Supporting a convicted felon because of tribal affiliation is the stupidest thing ever

But your god Tinubu is a known rogue. undecided
Metuh is not vying for presidency, your thieving god is!
That is the problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Mooh247: 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
onumadu:

But your god Tinubu is a known rogue. undecided

Allah is my God in case you worship human

If you have issues with Tinubu be seasonable and logical enough to take it to him and stop looking for who to fight online

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by onumadu: 6:20pm On May 07, 2022
Mooh247:

A simple scan of all your posts on nairaland shows that your god is the bullion rogue
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 6:22pm On May 07, 2022
abobote:

That's not true, coz he contested against a northern, Buhari, who they see as the best man after Mohammed.
Against, a southern, the result will be different
What of GEJ a southerner, didn't atiku a northerner contest against him under ACN ? What was his weight ? How many votes did he garner? If they want to dash apc the ticket, they should just field atiku. Gbam!
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Mooh247: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
onumadu:

A simple scan of all your posts on nairaland shows that your god is the bullion rogue

Don't bring curse on your life this evening... ALLAH SWT is my God

Only a foolish lunatic raised by idiots go about fighting people over their comments and post

Drop your comments like others and move on

If you have issues with Tinubu go and meet tinubu to sort that out and stop constituiting nuisance on my mention

I don't know you, you don't know me

Kindly respect your self and act civil

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by onumadu: 6:32pm On May 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Don't bring curse on your life this evening... ALLAH SWT is my God

Only a foolish lunatic raised by idiots go about fighting people over their comments and post

Drop your comments like others and move on

If you have issues with Tinubu go and meet tinubu to sort that out and stop constituiting nuisance on my mention

I don't know you, you don't know me

Kindly respect your self and act civil

My God is YHWH and he is swift and merciless with evil people. cool
How you do know evil people? BY THEIR FRUITS!
I never engage in ad homimens because it is evil.
What you (and your colleagues here) have been doing in this website is to twist (change) peoples names to score political point.
That is how evil occultist operate. They first change peoples names to enable them to inflict evil on them.
His name is Olisa Metuh! Why did you change it to Ole Metuh? See? undecided
Moving on biko... cool
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Mooh247: 6:39pm On May 07, 2022
onumadu:

My God is YHWH and he is swift and merciless with evil people. cool
How you do know evil people? BY THEIR FRUITS!
I never engage in ad homimens because it is evil.
What you (and your colleagues here) have been doing in this website is to twist (change) peoples names to score political point.
That is how evil occultist operate. They first change peoples names to enable them to inflict evil on them.
His name is Olisa Metuh! Why did you change it to Ole Metuh? See? undecided
Moving on biko... cool

Ole Metuh... Thief Metuh, Convicted Criminal Metuh, ex Convict Metuh

I called him that and that's my choice with freedom of speech, I can call anybody pronounced by Judicial system guilty of crime of embesselment money meant for Boko haram war a thief

If your YHWH support that my Allah doesn't

All man for himself

If supporting Criminals is right in your religion and culture, in mine it's wrong we call a thief a thief

So please respect your damn self and stay your damn lane

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Pinklygul: 8:12pm On May 07, 2022
Mooh247:

If you have issues with Tinubu be seasonable and logical enough to take it to him and stop looking for who to fight online

You should take your own advice, really
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Pinklygul: 8:13pm On May 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What of GEJ a southerner, didn't atiku a northerner contest against him under ACN ? What was his weight ? How many votes did he garner? If they want to dash apc the ticket, they should just field atiku. Gbam!

Atiku has never been a flagbearer for Acn
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by frog12: 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
this man is a criminal, why is he still speaking

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 8:20pm On May 07, 2022
Pinklygul:

Action Congress( AC) I meant, in 2007
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
Pinklygul:

Action Congress( AC) I meant, in 2007. Sorry I mixed it up with it was Yaradua he campaigned against not GEJ. He was dropped after the party chose GEJ as their consensus candidate ahead of 2011 elections.
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by kennyok(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
abobote:
PDP should present Atiku or remain opposition forever.
You can't be in opposition and be talking about zonnig. Get the power first, with your best 11, and the zoning can come in later
Peter Obi is the best candidate, for PDP, but I'm afraid he can't win the election for PDP. His best bet now, is VP
let him get it and failed with pride than bowing to the northern caliphates.. election isn't always about winning alone but setting a bench mark and doing what you feel it's right. But you guys are only seeing the possible picture of winning if they present Atiku, not Minding what will happen to pdp is the ly failed to follow zoning, it will be worse than the Failure they would have experience if they fed someone from the South.
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Olabode211: 8:49pm On May 07, 2022
Atiku and obi all the way.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by sugarleen: 9:32pm On May 07, 2022
Oluwolex2000:
2023 Presidency: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria - Olisa Metuh

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-presidency-pdp-must-present-strong-candidate-who-can-rebuild-nigeria-says-olisa-metuh/amp/
is this how politics is being run or it's ours that is different?? We don't care about the party all we need is a competent and selfless president. Na so bubu take decieve us nearly kill us finish. Thank God �� we still alive.
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by VULCAN(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2022
And who builds the strong institutions- weak men abi?

Stop regurgitating what you heard somewhere and think for yourself please.

Only strong men can build strong institutions

Godismighty:
Nigeria does not need a strong candidate to rebuild her but strong institutions.
With strong institutions even a weakling will perform optimally.
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Bashir75: 11:18pm On May 07, 2022
Oluwolex2000:
2023 Presidency: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria - Olisa Metuh https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-presidency-pdp-must-present-strong-candidate-who-can-rebuild-nigeria-says-olisa-metuh/amp/

[b]WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JEWISH CHILDREN OF ACHEBES. LOOK AT THIS CONVICTED CRIMINAL AND LOOTER ASKING A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO SIT AND DIALOGUE WITH A TERRORIST GROUP LEADER, KANU. IS THIS THE MINDSET OF MOST IGBOS? HE MUST BE ON MKPURU-MKPURU. CHINUA ACHEBE MUST BE REFERRING TO IGBOLAND IN HIS POPULAR MANTIC OF THERE WAS A TRIBE.
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by emilo2bad: 12:43am On May 08, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
PDP will regret it if they fail to give the party Ticket to Alhaji Atiku because no other Aspirant have the National acceptability to wrestle power from the present APC Government.

Mr. Peter Obi and the rest put together cannot win 2023 Presidential election for PDP.

Mr. Peter Obi should accept the V.P Slot for now but I know the greedy PDP Governors will not accept Mr. Peter Obi as V.P especially Chief Nyesom Wike.

even if PDP present Atiku they will not win.
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by zoedew: 5:43am On May 08, 2022
Will this shameless thief shut up!
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by 1875on: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
If APC doesn’t field Yemi Osinabjo, consider Abubakar Atiku the next President. Case Closed, all those other aspirants in pdp are children including the Governors, if you steal the kind of money Atiku & Tinubu stole, it will be by God’s grace you don’t go to prison, James Ibori tried it, see where it ended him? he will refund their monies back to them, no shaking.

Those Hausa Fulani in APC (90% ex pdp members) would have fooled Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then on general election day, they will all be behind Atiku.

Southern Nigeria must produce a Christian Candidate for APC to stand a chance, it is the turn of the Bible carrying people of Nigeria to be President.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ain’t ever done jack for my peeps back in The Niger Delta for him to demand our votes, so why all the hype?

Na then Elegushi, Oniru & Co, MC Oluomo, Lagos State beneficiaries that will sing his praises loudest.

It is Yemi Osinbajo or bust for those APC Loving Sympathizers, or kiss goodbye to the Rock.
[/s]
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by HRMK: 8:47am On May 08, 2022
metuh?so the man don well?him nor dey go abroad again for treatment!what a highly corrupt nation!!
Re: Olisa Metuh: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria by Bigchristo: 9:15am On May 08, 2022
Oluwolex2000:
2023 Presidency: PDP Must Present A Strong Candidate Who Can Rebuild Nigeria - Olisa Metuh

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-presidency-pdp-must-present-strong-candidate-who-can-rebuild-nigeria-says-olisa-metuh/amp/
See this thief still Dey talk abi him think say we don forget? Agbaya they should be banning corrupt politicians from even making public speech

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i Am Now Ready For Debate!'- Jonathan / Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor / No Money Misappropriated In 2016 Budget – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.