Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Bluesky: Decentralized Twitter, Based on Blockchain Shared The Project details - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bluesky: Decentralized Twitter, Based on Blockchain Shared The Project details (243 Views)

Who Is Building A Fintech Payment App On Here ? I Want To Support The Project / I Can't Open The Project / Please I Need Assistance On The Project Topics Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bluesky: Decentralized Twitter, Based on Blockchain Shared The Project details by coinsazette: 12:03pm On May 07, 2022
Twitter is working on a decentralised social media project called ‘Bluesky'. In a recent development, the Bluesky team has released its first batch of codes, while reinstating its commitment to moderate the content that would be allowed on its platform. Decentralised social media aims to move the space beyond the control of tech giants who currently control the platforms. Blockchain-based decentralised social networking apps will operate on independently-run servers, curbing the possibilities of targeted.

https://coins-gazette.com/post-detail/bluesky-decentralised-twitter-based-on-blockchain-have-shared-details-on-the-project

(1) (Reply)

Wanting To Have A Website That Will Boost Your Income And Increase Sales? / Website Security Statistics 2022 / The Best Prestashop Modules For Generating More Sales And Revenues By Knowband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.