Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,008 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:52 PM

Tara Jayne Australia's Plastic Surgery Queen New Look - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tara Jayne Australia's Plastic Surgery Queen New Look - Photos (745 Views)

Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Teddy-A Gets Rid Of His Age-long Dreadlocks. See His New Look (Photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tara Jayne Australia's Plastic Surgery Queen New Look - Photos by princeemmma(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
She's splashed out over $250,000 on cosmetic procedures in the past in her quest to become a 'human Barbie doll'. And last month, Tara Jayne looked plastic fantastic as she ran errands in Melbourne while wearing a minuscule hot pink ensemble.Tara weighs just 99lbs and is banned from getting any more surgery in Australia due to her extreme look.

Her past procedures include five breast augmentations, six nose jobs, and endless rounds of Botox and filler. Last month, she confirmed she would be heading to Istanbul later in the year for another round of cosmetic procedures, despite being warned against it. Tara revealed her plans to have a facelift and breast augmentation surgery to further enhance her 37-inch bust.

She's also planning on undergoing a controversial new surgical procedure that permanently changes eye color.

She is only 33.

See photos below

Re: Tara Jayne Australia's Plastic Surgery Queen New Look - Photos by princeemmma(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2022
She does not look like a human, she look like a beast .............. She was trying to look beautiful through the surgery, but instead she looks more like a monster to me

1 Like

Re: Tara Jayne Australia's Plastic Surgery Queen New Look - Photos by Maguire004: 1:49pm On May 07, 2022
Checkout my signature to learn hacking

✅✅
Re: Tara Jayne Australia's Plastic Surgery Queen New Look - Photos by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On May 07, 2022
I don’t know what they like about this look.
Re: Tara Jayne Australia's Plastic Surgery Queen New Look - Photos by Righteousness2(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2022
Lucifer is wicked...
Once you give him Small chance, he comes in and take over . And once he takes over, he creates an insatiable desire for all sorts of Depravities and rubbish, until a time comes , you decide to take your life .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Queen Elizabeth Quickly Taken Down After UFC Fans Give Loud Boo (vid) / I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna / Why Bbnaija Chichi And Deji Breakup�: See The Real Gist Behind It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.