Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,204 members, 7,923,047 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Did You Wish You Had Known When You Were Younger? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Wish You Had Known When You Were Younger? (395 Views)

Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Wish You Had Known When You Were Younger? by DopeChick(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2022
What Did You Wish You Had Known When You Were Younger?- By Chris Freyler

Marriage: That marriage you are trying to save? Yea, that one, isn’t worth it. Go your separate ways and find happiness outside of relationships.

Fast food: The processed food you are putting in your body, will catch up to you. Nourish your soul, life is longer than you think.

Health: Make time for exercise. I know you feel like you are indestructible, but you aren’t. Time has a way of catching up to you. And if you don’t use your time wisely, you will know.

Relationships: If you weren’t married by 30, then you’ve probably experienced some brutal asshole thats taken advantage of your kindness(unless you’re that asshole). Learn from that asshole, accept the lesson and grow. Stop ruminating.

Clock: Father Time doesn’t stop. We keep aging. The Botox, hair dye, plastic surgery, or whatever you “invest” in to stop the clock, won’t work. Happiness doesn’t come from looks, it comes from what’s inside.

Self Awareness: As you age, you gain life experience. And with life experience, come lessons, if you pay attention. Pay attention to the lessons, don’t try and escape them.

Alcohol: It won’t make you prettier, more confident, more likable, or more accepted. But it will result in bad judgement and choices.

Choices: The choices you make in your 30’s will greatly effect your life in your 40’s. And when you’re in your 40’s looking back, you will see stupid choices. Choose wisely.

Tomorrow: Quit saying you will make a change tomorrow. Today is your tomorrow. Please believe that.

Friends: They will come and go, pay attention. Know the difference between friends and acquaintances.

Life Happens: Yep, it does. And it sure as shit isn’t always fair. Roll with the punches and make your 50’s a time you don’t have to ask about your 40’s.

https://dopereporters.com/questions-what-did-you-wish-you-had-known-when-you-were-younger-by-chris-freyler/

Re: What Did You Wish You Had Known When You Were Younger? by Shalayetv: 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: What Did You Wish You Had Known When You Were Younger? by Bullet218: 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
Good evening sir..@ JahMostHigh.
I want to know pls, can I possibly start my KDP journey with a smart phone??

I have no system at the moment pls.
Thanks and well done!
Re: What Did You Wish You Had Known When You Were Younger? by MonkeyMods(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2022
That bat means Bullion van criminal

(1) (Reply)

The Smartest Family In Britain Today, Is An African Family Of Nigerian Descent. / The Child Is Crying But Instead To Help The Child. [photo] / Life As An Orphan Left To Care For Himself Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.