Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,488 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Need A Dark And Single Man To Club, Pray With - Sugar Mummy Requests - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Dark And Single Man To Club, Pray With - Sugar Mummy Requests (1053 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dark And Single Man To Club, Pray With - Sugar Mummy Requests by AllGistRoom: 3:00pm On May 07, 2022
A rich lady from one of the richest African countries has taken to social media to launch a search for a black man who has the qualities of partying, clubbing and praying.
In a chat she had with a friend on social media, the anonymous lady said to be a sugar mummy indicated that she needs a man in her life.

Just when we thought she was only referring to a mere male friend, she noted again that the man should be dark in complexion and should be single as well.

Not only did she state that but she went ahead to state that she needs a dark man with who she can gist, pray and do any other thing together.

Just when we thought she was only referring to a mere male friend, she noted again that the man should be dark in complexion and should be single as well.

Probably you might be interested, followthe link below and leave behind your particulars, interested persons will ne shortlisted randomly.

https://allgistroom.com/2022/05/07/dark-single-man-club-pray-sugar-mummy/

Re: I Need A Dark And Single Man To Club, Pray With - Sugar Mummy Requests by samiabigail: 3:05pm On May 07, 2022
give me her number
Re: I Need A Dark And Single Man To Club, Pray With - Sugar Mummy Requests by akeem0706514(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2022
samiabigail:
give me her number
When them go harvest your organ your body go calm down.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Dark And Single Man To Club, Pray With - Sugar Mummy Requests by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2022
anybody foolish enough to fall for this garbage (as if babe in the pic needs help to find a man in Africa), deserves to have his organ harvested.... as a warning to others would-be deluded HE-diot falling for this nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

She Left Me Because Of Money. / These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card / What Do You Make Of This CHAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.