Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,607 members, 7,941,337 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee (27340 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by UgoEvans(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2022
It's alright... continue make we dey watch you
Nah here we dey
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by darigho: 5:33pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
I am a Corper serving in Rivers state...
My girlfriend has been asking me when we would get paid as of last month...
Well
We got paid on Thursday..
She was asking me when I was going to give her her share...
Mind you..
This Rivers state government doesn't pay corpers..
Even my PPA doesn't pay...
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I have sent her like 3k...
She became upset when I told her we'll discuss how much I'd give her later...
She said she didn't wanna talk tor and started giving me cold answers...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Children on this platform increasing by the day
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is not the right thing to say,my pray for any girl who wasn't priviledge to be born into a wealthy home is that God will give you a rich husband job/skill so she can be independentand take care of her self without needing the help of anyone

FIXED
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by kasim155: 5:34pm On May 07, 2022
Snowx:

Your shame dey shame me..so relationship involve resources, I know u mean o. The side of the guy!?? That's why Nigeria girls see relationship as an employment opportunity..worry!!!

Nor mind them, that is why when a guy enter a relationship with a girl, she will just bring all her burden including some of her family burden to the guy. Though I know we still have some hardworking who work to be financially stable and not to be depending on a guy before they do things for themselves, but they are few.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Oyiboman69: 5:35pm On May 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold in the root of all your problems...why would you discuss it with her?! it mean you are considering giving her money, while YOU SHOULDNT!!!! why should you give her money and take care of her?! is she your wife? now see how she is giving you cold shoulders after you gave her 3k....is 3 k not a lot out of the little you got?!?!? she is an ungrateful human being. so stop acting like a simp and let her manage her life the same way she did when you were not in her life.
all this period before he was paid, he's been enjoying the free packages that comes with being with the girl. why won't he give her a reasonable amount from the money?...

The girl na him wife or fiancee wrn he go dey fork and still dey collect small small money for awaiting wrn dem go pay am?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by LUAN1: 5:36pm On May 07, 2022
2dice01:
Better he should give her 30k
let him manage 3k grin
yes,..our of that 3k he should be sending her Airtime every week
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by LORDKing001: 5:36pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
I have to manage 33k in a strange land...which I why I actually ventured into side hustles...
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
You're a Fool.
I'm also a corp member. I give my girlfriend no shit. You guys are the reason things don't work out if u get more money. Kindly delete her and move on. They're lots of fem corp members around you. So find out.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Princeps: 5:37pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
To slap you dey hungry me walahi. You need brain reset.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Princeps: 5:38pm On May 07, 2022
InformationTV:

33k is enough for any NYSC Student to live on, save and invest.

If she is nice to you as regards sharing the money she has with you, then there is nothing wrong with sharing yours with her.

You both should understand each other very well.

This is not really a question to ask on a public forum because many men would want to abuse the female gender as being too possessive which is very understandable.

Above all; You both know each other.... Be A Man and Do the needful.
Foolish human being
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by escapadechuks: 5:38pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

See audacity. Ha.

500 naira sef, don't give her.

But you too. . . Why are you even considering it?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Ybaby: 5:43pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Stop dating and start hustling.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
Come, are guys really this foolish or what? Is this a fake story for clicks?? Na so una dey carry money give woman?! You know what, put her account number down as the receiver when next you’re paid. Sheybe you dey ask foolish questions? You get go get sense one day!

Abeg Abeg no vex me this evening! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Oyiboman69: 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
you're not only selfish but wicked... You've been forking free Toto and still dey collect small small change from her and while she still maintain herself with her own money and the only money that comes in your possession, you are holding it like aka gum. The only reason I knew all these is because you're not from the state and that means you're not financially buoyant until now. Oga give that girl a reasonable amount so as to show appreciation for all she must have done and passed through for you.

I pity many of you guys in this forum who thought dating a girl means you will not spend any money and you can only spend money for a woman you're married to. the only way you can achieve that is you keeping you deek in you pants..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
you are not only selfish but weak since you can't stand your ground and explain things to her,maybe when you get stranded in a strange land you will learn,you are a simp according to nairaland keyboard warriors(redpillers).
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
you're not only selfish but wicked... You've been forking free Toto and still dey collect small small change from her and while she still maintain herself with her own money and the only money that comes in your possession, you are holding it like aka gum. The only reason I knew all these is because you're not from the state and that means you're not financially buoyant until now. Oga give that girl a reasonable amount so as to show appreciation for all she must have done and passed through for you.

I pity many of you guys in this forum who thought dating a girl means you will not spend any money and you can only spend money for a woman you're married to. the only way you can achieve that is you keeping you deek in you pants..

Oh boy. What pussy She be ashewo?? No be him dey do all the work?? No be two of them do the thing?! Are you even a man?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by CharlieMaria(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

O boy use your head... You're not even ready for marriage and you're here talking about girl friend. Even if you're ready for marriage, didn't ever marry that kind of girl.

Better invest your time in some profitable venture, don't waste your time in relationships that will lead no where.

Wise up
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by abayimi567: 5:52pm On May 07, 2022
Bro that girl na confirm liability,
Well I have been in your shoe ,I have this my ex girlfriend whish have similar character, then I was hustle spending , ti make the bundle lessen for got her job but still give her thrle little stuff I have, but immediately everything is going south for me na him I know say she no get anything to offer me she left me on my own ni but bros life goes on ....
Alhamdulilahi for life nw
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by nectarbiola: 5:52pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Instead of you to condemn the entitlement mentality of your gender, you're here calling the OP names.
She’s right. Dat dude is wea.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by jeff1607(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Your parents do not deserve a child a like you, Tueh !!!!

A f**king graduate asking this absurd question

Ordinary girlfriend who doesn’t add value to your life or any future endeavor aside s*x
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by 2sexycom(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

Learn to do away with broke girls..

use that money to upgrade yourself. Don't be foolish.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by hardon1(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2022
Aditkd:
I am so pissed off ehh, I have been trying to ignore all this cramp some guys write and ask for our suggestions.

Why are you behaving like a pussy assed nigger.

It's either she accepts your decision or she bleeps off.

Some men ehh, I truly don't understand you.

I don't blame your fellow men Calli g people like you SIMPS.

Seriously, you need beating

She is giving you stupid entitlement mentality and you re taking it lightly and talking thrash.

Perhaps he is the type of guy that is slave to sex. Those that kneel down to beg women for sex, I believe that's why she would have the guts to demand for her percentage of his salary

Giving money to a woman you are dating should be at your own will and prerogative and done out of magnanimity and not her right. It becomes he right when you guys are legally married

If men place less importance on a woman's pussy, making unecessary demands would be difficult for them

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish
Why not give her everything then, give her everything and let us rest. Una mumu never do. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 07, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
Good day guys...
Well
Mind you..
Just this week alone...
I respectfully hung up..

Am I selfish

I didn't even need to read this fücking epistle... I just saw the heading and hissed... Carry everything give am nah, ode.

Why y'all mofos always think you owe this bitches shit all in the name of relationship? Its relationship, not poverty alleviation.. haba!

You don't d8 Nigerian hoes, fück their pussies, dump em and move on!

Boogeyman557, abeg borrow me your kala, make I blast this nigga's left leg.. nonsense.

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Her share of what? Is she serving under the sun and in the rain with you

Learn to stop patronising foolishness from this wicked gender!

Loud it comrade.. too many simps walking on this Earth.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Oyiboman69: 6:02pm On May 07, 2022
Bobmarie:
Oh boy. What pussy She be ashewo?? No be him dey do all the work?? No be two of them do the thing?! Are you even a man?
yes I'm man with children and experience has taught me not once nor twice that men spend money more in a relationship or you could be just lucky with some women not to spend much.

The reason is because a man will want to keep the woman for himself while other men are coming around for her. you will also be lucky to be with some who will love and be giving you some of her money without asking much because they know you might not have at that moment and they are well aware of that and if you're now in a position to help and you did not ,they'll felel betrayed which is natural.

What I'm saying in essence is that one should show gratitude,forget all you hear in this forum that men don't need to give women money in a relationship...
The reality of it all is the opposite of what the say or you can simply abstain from anything relationship just to avoid it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why would op have a girlfriend when he knows he is not financial ready for it,doesn't he knows that relationship involve resource.
Ehnnn, but are broke girl can be in a relationship bah?
Or does contributing to the financial resources exclude girls?
All this shout of feminism and some of you girls still totally depends on your boyfriend like a leech, feminism in the mud. grin

Note: You might not be one of the numerous girls that leech on their boyfriends, nevertheless it's a common practice among girls and should be condemned. Equality for all, irrespective of gender and in all situations.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 07, 2022
Kriss216:

Her share of what? Is she serving under the sun and in the rain with you

Learn to stop patronising foolishness from this wicked gender!

grin grin This killed local man... You remember that fücking anthem. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Timblaze(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2022
Give her 30k and thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee by Dybala11(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Before a lady goes into a relationship with a guy,the guy must have ask her out,didn't he know she's poor and wretched before asking her out.
Hmm, so relationship is now poverty alleviation scheme abi?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / When You Want Your Mind-Made husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.