Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,313 members, 7,947,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Offer To Marry His First Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Offer To Marry His First Daughter (1051 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's $10million Las Vegas Mansion (Photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Offer To Marry His First Daughter by News21: 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
The Former Boxing Heavyweight, Mike Tyson seems to be upset that his daughter could not find a man in her life all these years and that she is still a virgin.Tyson has therefore offered a mouth watering amount of $10 million to any suitor who is ready and courageous to take his first daughter to the altar.

Mike Tyson and daughter, Mitchell Tyson

Although Tyson’s first daughter, Mitchell seems to have inherited some traits from her father, she is big, strong, charming, imposing with beautiful dark skin and weighs 150 pounds.

Although Tyson’s first daughter, Mitchell seems to have inherited some traits from her father, she is big, strong, charming, imposing with beautiful dark skin and weighs 150 pounds.

Click on the link below to read full story:
https://gistupafrica.info/mike-tyson-offers-10million-to-the-man-who-will-have-courage-to-marry-his-first-daughter-who-until-today-has-not-found-a-man-to-marry-her/

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Offer To Marry His First Daughter by blazingblender(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
I actually love fat women
And she is a virgin shit that's an added advantage
Well
Wake up from your dream.. dreamers
She is taken
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Offer To Marry His First Daughter by ThreeEyedRaven: 3:45pm On May 07, 2022
Why she no use that money loose weight make we see if suitors no go come.
But then, e be like say you dey find free human punching bag abi
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Offer To Marry His First Daughter by Mickykarim: 3:56pm On May 07, 2022
Just be ready for a jab or a gruesome uppercut if and when you mess up with lady. Think before you get the booty. Word of advice.

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko And Ruth Kadiri React After Regina Daniels Stated That She Feels.. / "This Is Wrong' — Fans Berate Actress For Letting Kids Play With Her Backside / Breaking News: Meet First Bbnaija 2022 Season 7 Housemate On Profile Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.