Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,840 members, 7,848,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

For Those Permanently Staying In Kenya, How Do You Go About Your Permit???. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Permanently Staying In Kenya, How Do You Go About Your Permit???. (246 Views)

Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Permanently Staying In Kenya, How Do You Go About Your Permit???. by Zaksart: 7:06pm On May 07, 2022
I a friend who's a talented artist (musician) have heard, alot of positivity in the booming in entertainment industry over there in Kenya.

Nigerians doesn't value good music and you must be connected to get ordinary airplay or you'll pay radio DJ's and presenter through your nyash.

For those that are very traverse with Eastern Africa countries, you'll understand that naija music is big over there.

Dishing out music from Kenya to the world doesn't make me less an artist or less a Nigerian. After all Nigerians love already made Artist, no matter where you drop your music from In the world, what matters is talent.

My Q is as a Nigerian living legitimately in Kenya, how do you go about your permit. There's rumour that getting permits or renew an old one maybe difficult.

Please anyone with an idea

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, How Do I Get To Obajana,kogi State From Lagos / Can Anybody Help Me Out On Australia VLN Number On How To Go About It,,,,, HELP / The Root Cause Of 91% Of Road Accidents And How To Avoid It - ICSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.