Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC (1652 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by Buhariiswicked: 7:25pm On May 07, 2022
The personal assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on new media, Bashir Ahmad has reacted after former lawmaker Abdulmumin Jibrin announced his decision to dump the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The reaction comes after Jibrin on Saturday announced that he has done his best for the APC and it’s time for him to move on.

As earlier reported by Naija News, the former member of the House of Representatives in a post on his Twitter handle on Saturday, said he was dumping the APC and would announce his new political party soon

Jibrin is a strong ally of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and the head of his presidential campaign group.

Jibrin wrote on Twitter: “I have done my best for APC. It’s time to move on. I will announce my new political party within the next 24 hours insha Allah. I will make a formal statement in due course.”

Reacting to the tweet, Ahmad wrote: “This is serious!”

https://www./2022/05/07/president-buharis-aide-reacts-as-abdulmumin-jibrin-dumps-apc/

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by seunmsg(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2022
There is nothing wrong or mocking in his reaction.

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by Racoon(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2022
Time for dishing. The real person Bashir Ahmad is quipping @ is the big fish in the background.
Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:29pm On May 07, 2022
He didn't even mock him...This guy is very influential in the HOR....he championed Gbajabiamila's election as a speaker, and masterminded the merger between Gbaja camp, and idris Wase's own.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by Racoon(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Don't feel pained yet Kadoso Mutairu. The premium tears is just about to begin. Political sophistication always have a cost.

9 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:32pm On May 07, 2022
Racoon:

Don't feel pained yet Kadoso Mutairu. The premium tears is just about to begin. Political sophistication always have a cost.
How does your reply even relate to what he said?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:32pm On May 07, 2022
When I talk sey dem don print Tinubu withdrawal letter. Orna think sey na play. This one na the beginning of the end of Tinubu lifetime ambition

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by georjay(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2022
Heeyah

That one concern them...

Ehen Obembet how far?

Are you there?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by MikoB: 7:36pm On May 07, 2022
Like I said before that many will withdraw before the D day.
Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by SwissMass: 7:37pm On May 07, 2022
Baby factory criminals have come again
Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:42pm On May 07, 2022
SwissMass:
Baby factory criminals have come again

How you go take sleep this night. See as them don finish orna. Eyaaa, abeg take heart ehn. Because the next shocker fit give you heart attack. Orna never begin see anything yet. More dey come

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by 9jahotblog: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
How will they not mock jibrin. Na because of Tinubu money that jibrin joined his campaign train. Now jibrin has see the reality. Tinubu is a goner.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by lecowas: 7:52pm On May 07, 2022
Lol... Why do u guys love to twist stories like this, how is this mockery, change the headline if u want it on FP
Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by seunmsg(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
How does your reply even relate to what he said?

This is Nairaland where people respond senselessly with insult without provocation. I’m used to folks like him so no big deal.
Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by seunmsg(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
MikoB:
Like I said before that many will withdraw before the D day.

So, who has withdraw so far?
Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by Asswipemod: 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu! Razor blade mouth.
Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by Asswipemod: 8:02pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:

So, who has withdraw so far?

Withdrawn, Kadoso, withdrawn.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:43pm On May 07, 2022
seunmsg:

But you said not too long ago that was a rumor. Lol
Re: Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad Mocks Abdulmumin Jibrin's Exit From The APC by seunmsg(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

But you said not too long ago that was a rumor. Lol

So, how does this contradict what I said earlier?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Speech: Anger In The North. / Aisha Kadaria Ahmed Tells Nigerians Not To Underestimate The Rise Of Peter Obi / May You Have Peace After You Deny Igbos Their Right To Be The President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.