Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,918 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Army - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Army (899 Views)

Why Did I Join The Army? / Why Did I Join The Army? / Death In The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Army by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2011
The manager hired a new secretary. she was young, sweet, and polite. One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. While leaving the room, she courteously said, "Oh sir, did you know that your barracks door was open." He did not understand her remark, but later on happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his new employee.

Calling her in, he asked, "By the way, Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door open this morning, did you also see a soldier standing at attention." The secretary, who was quite witty, replied, "Why, no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran, sitting on two duffel bags!"
Re: The Army by busybody20: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2011
lol grin
Re: The Army by bright007(f): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
**recycled,remixed,mirixed $ still funny.**
Re: The Army by mikuz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
^
gbam!! Agreed!!
Re: The Army by lycia(f): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
ummmmmH! that was quite funny.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Army by kay9(m): 4:25am On Jul 13, 2011
Funny. . . sadly tho, her a.s.s just got fired smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bomboy . . . . . . . . . . .proudly Projan / Lets Hear These Ones / Lol!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.