Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,104 members, 7,977,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. (4506 Views)

Conversation Between Peter Obi And VP Osinbajo When They Met In Bayelsa / Why I Didn’t Hand Over To Osinbajo When Travelling In April —buhari / Why I Didn't Hand Over Power To Osinbajo When Travelling - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by stonemasonn: 5:02am On May 08, 2022
plaindealer:
It gladdens my heart to see Igbos jubilating and supporting VP Osinbajo, the mare commissioner.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome...

To God be the glory grin grin grin
what is your problem with Osinbajo actually? He is not the only Yoruba man contesting the ticket.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by juman(m): 5:20am On May 08, 2022
Bisi akande always laugh.

APC and pdp have failed nigerians.
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by juman(m): 5:21am On May 08, 2022
Osinbajo is apc candidate.
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 5:36am On May 08, 2022
stonemasonn:
what is your problem with Osinbajo actually? He is not the only Yoruba man contesting the ticket.

https://www.nairaland.com/6456869/pictures-vp-osinbajos-visit-lecture

https://www.nairaland.com/4974969/vp-osinbajo-locking-down-deep

https://www.nairaland.com/5518042/vice-president-osinbajo-attends-ecowas

https://www.nairaland.com/5524400/vp-osinbajo-others-cuppys-foundation

https://www.nairaland.com/5516446/osinbajo-attends-msme-clinic-delta

Read beyond your nose, this topic has nothing against the VP, I love and admire the man more than all of you put together, I not only do, I start threads on NL just to show my love for the man and promote him selflessly before all of you JJC enter bandwagon.

Many of you don't even give a shitt about the man, He's your hero today because you hate Tinubu, but he was just a mare and useless commissioner to you yesterday.

You, people, need to go and sit down with your fake and crocodile tears love and concern for the VP because you don't care and you won't vote for him anyway.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Nobody: 5:49am On May 08, 2022
Hadeylex:

Rubbish! Why are you people not thinking straight? That you are paid by the moneybag does not mean you should lose your senses. Get this into your skull, the VP has every right to contest just as Tinubu. More so, many Nigerians don't even want Tinubu because of certain things about him!
i never liked tinubu till the VP decided to contest….some people fee same way,that said,on what ground is the VP marketable?
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by TheRareGem1(f): 5:51am On May 08, 2022
This is one of the reason they had their meeting, no name calling, smear campaign etc but you people are shameless trying to resort to it
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 5:56am On May 08, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is one of the reason they had their meeting, no name calling, smear campaign etc but you people are shameless trying to resort to it

Regardless of the outcome or whatever they came up with at the meeting, you and I are entitled to our feelings and opinions, they are politicians begging to serve us, they are not saints or sacred beings.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by stonemasonn: 6:08am On May 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Read beyond your nose, this topic has nothing against the VP, I love and admire the man more than all of you put together, I not only do, I start threads on NL just to show my love for the man and promote him selflessly before all of you JJC enter bandwagon.

Many of you don't even give a shitt about the man, He's your hero today because you hate Tinubu, but he was just a mare and useless commissioner to you yesterday.

You, people, need to go and sit down with your fake and crocodile tears love and concern for the VP because you don't care and you won't vote for him anyway.

Sharaaap! I don't hate Tinubu, all of them have equal rights to contest, simple. Focus on your preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 6:20am On May 08, 2022
stonemasonn:
Sharaaap! I don't hate Tinubu, all of them have equal rights to contest, simple. Focus on your preferred candidate.

So, why not just face your own candidate too and stop trying to commit suicide over another man's opinion?

I don't even remember telling you that this or that man is my candidate?

Take your own silly advice, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 6:20am On May 08, 2022
Benz4pimp:
i never liked tinubu till the VP decided to contest….some people fee same way,that said,on what ground is the VP marketable?

Most of my political topics are pro-VP Osinbajo and hardly about Tinubu, I've started many topics on NL praising and promoting the VP, and still was not bothered when he announced his candidacy even though it smelled so off, so takky and messy, it didn't bother me that much, but things changed when he threw the ill-advised and disrespectful jabs at Tinubu, openly denigrating him, his relevance and his importance not only as a politician but as the VP's political benefactor.

Seeing the VP and knowing his history with Tinubu and how he arrived at Aso Rock, I saw the very childish, thoughtless, disrespectful, mean-spirited and dod eat dog mentality side of the VP.

He has every right to contest for any office in Nigeria, but going after Tinubu did it for me.

In politics, you need every vote and supporter, but the VP did not lose many votes and supporters, and the fact that many in the SW openly labeled him Judas says a lot about his diminishing and flawed status in the SW.

His adviser did a terrible job because he did not gain anything from that dumb move.

Personally, knowing Tinubu's plans and ambition to be the president of Nigeria and how he worked tirelessly for you yourself and his own goals and desire to be the president of Nigeria, I won't do it, it's a matter of conscience, respect and basic decency.

The VP dropped the ball, just because you can do it doesn't mean you must do it.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by stonemasonn: 6:31am On May 08, 2022
plaindealer:

So, why not just face your own candidate too and stop trying to commit suicide over another man's opinion?

I don't even remember telling you that this or that man is my candidate?

Take your own silly advice, hypocrite.

lol, You opened a thread to attack the VP, then tried to play reverse psychology....hypocrite ko hippopotamus nii.
mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 6:33am On May 08, 2022
[s]
stonemasonn:
lol, You opened a thread to attack the VP, then tried to play reverse psychology....hypocrite ko hippopotamus nii.
mtcheeeew
[/s]

Not interested in your pointless rubbish...

Take your hypocritical advice and go and face your candidate, you sound goofy contradicting yourself.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 6:36am On May 08, 2022
Leadership, love, affection, respect, honor and admiration........

The wonderful things other politicians can not buy...

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by stonemasonn: 6:45am On May 08, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your pointless rubbish...

Take your hypocritical advice and go and face your candidate, you sound goofy contradicting yourself.
lol, you've been contradicting yourself through out only to call me goofy. Your reverse psychology is not working my brother.

A Yoruba victory is a win to all Nigeria, Tinubu or Osinbajo..it doesn't matter.
Hypocrisy you said tongue

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Minime10(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2022
plaindealer:

This is the meaning of "It's payback time"

When you need you political and moral support to contest even all the way in the far North East, you travel to Lagos to seek the support and blessing of one man, Asiwaju Tinubu.

So, when you see these governors and former governors mobilizing for Tinubu and shouting "It's payback time", they know what they are talking about.

What are u saying
The same Ali Ndume that was with Ameachi in Calabar just few days ago that u brag about being Tinubu men grin okay just get ready for some bigger shock
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 6:52am On May 08, 2022
Leadership is inbuilt...

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 6:55am On May 08, 2022
When not one single political structure or state governor is willing or bold enough to step out to support you, you are just taking a political stroll.

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by DCatt: 6:57am On May 08, 2022
You are one in a million and it shows you are a honest person. All the people quoting you and supporting odale to ma ba le lo can't see anything wrong in betrayal and backstabbing, agreement means nothing to them. It takes a lot of wicked people like them to do all the evil coming out of Nigeria. Karma is warming up on his matter and those supporting him. Osinbajo must lose to send a message to the next backstabber that this is not ok.
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Face topic or go back to elementary school to learn how to read and comprehend simple English words, also, learn how to follow simple internet discussions.

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 6:58am On May 08, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^^

See that caption?

You are the only one we know.

That's a loaded statement by party reps from all over Nigeria and a shot at other people's political balloons.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by joyandfaith: 7:08am On May 08, 2022
LibertyRep:
He seems odd and uncomfortable in that group photo. Something isn't right.

He should have used an official assignment as an excuse not to attend the meeting and send a representative.
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 7:09am On May 08, 2022
DCatt:
You are one in a million and it shows you are a honest person. All the people quoting you can't see anything wrong in betrayal and backstabbing, agreement means nothing to them. It takes a lot of wicked people like them to do all the evil coming out of Nigeria. Karma is warming up on his matter and those supporting him. Osinbajo must lose to send a message to the next backstabber that this is not ok.

For me, this issue is a sad reflection of their own flawed personal character.

I just don't and can never trust people like that especially if you can do it to your own political benefactor and a friend with decades of fruitful and beneficial history. This is what people see when they look at the VP, untrustworthy and disloyal.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by okefranci: 7:27am On May 08, 2022
plaindealer:
I truly feel sorry for this man.

Sorry for yourself

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by esivue007(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2022
Newton2024:
plaindealer

What is your point actually?
don't mind him,the guy na mumu lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 7:31am On May 08, 2022
[s]
okefranci:

Sorry for yourself
[/s]

Rubbish, no be by force to comment..

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2022
plaindealer:
When you are in over your head when your conscience is killing you, when you feel out of place around your own people, when you know you fvuecked up and people no longer respect or trust you, you have no choice but to carry the burden on your face.

I don't know who the VP's advisers are, but they are not good advisers.

You really don't have to do certain things just because you can, a good name and credibility go a long way, but this man lost all that credibility all because of power and petty politics, he lost that shine.

True, Fashola has all that is required to be in the race. But he chose the part of loyalty. Biting the finger that fed you is truly bad. Even your own friends distrust you

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by 1875m: 7:44am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s] who send you this stupid thing you engage yourself.
[/s]
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Superwave16320: 7:46am On May 08, 2022
You don't need a thread like this, we all know if anyone will defeat Tinubu it won't be Osinbajo but if by any stroke of luck he did win then Tinubu did not do his homework n should accept the result in good faith.

Betrayals don't get crucified in Yoruba land n Tinubu is not so righteous too cos if he was a lot more would not have accept Osinbajo right to contest though it is legitimate.

plaindealer:
I truly feel sorry for this man.

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by DCatt: 7:48am On May 08, 2022
Exactly! And it’s on that principle I’ll never support him or find anyone supporting him reliable. Honest people just don’t do things this way. I know it’s dog eat dog world but this brazen by a so called pastor? I lost the little respect I had for these church rats. I should be happy that a fellow Ijebu(or Remo whenever they feel like it)is about to be president if it’s about feel good brag rights but it’s deeper than that for reasons those cheering Osinbajo on are too blind to see.
plaindealer:

For me, this issue is a sad reflection of their own flawed personal character.

I just don't and can never trust people like that especially if you can do it to your own political benefactor and a friend with decades of fruitful and beneficial history. This is what people see when they look at the VP, untrustworthy and disloyal.
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 7:49am On May 08, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
True, Fashola has all that is required to be in the race. But he chose the part of loyalty. Biting the finger that fed you is truly bad. Even your own friends distrust you

The VP's problem is self-inflicted, he's just another mean-spirited, disloyal and untrustworthy person serious political people won't hesitate to stay away from, exactly what they are doing at the moment.

People don't like disloyal, disrespectful people and backstabbers because you don't know who's next to be backstabbed, you always have to watch your back.

Why did he give the interview about how he found out about his nomination as the VP from Argbeshola. That was the most mean-spirited and disrespectful thing to say.

The whole world is not oblivious about you and how you arrived at Aso Rock, we all know you are there because of Tinubu, you've admitted to the world in words and prints that Tinubu made you the VP so why throw shade at the man just because of politics and political greed?

The man turned me off seriously, I don't like such characters.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by plaindealer: 7:55am On May 08, 2022
DCatt:
Exactly! And it’s on that principle I’ll never support him or find anyone supporting him reliable. Honest people just don’t do things this way. I know it’s dog eat dog world but this brazen by a so called pastor? I lost the little respect I had for these church rats. I should be happy that a fellow Ijebu(or Remo whenever they feel like)it is about to be president if it’s about feel good brag rights but it’s deeper than that for reasons those cheering Osinbajo on are too blind to see.

The fact is, many of them don't like him and they won't vote for him regardless, they are just doing the enemy of my enemy is my friend routine.

The VP comes off as a gentle and likable saint, but he's actually cold-hearted and calculating with zero honor and conscience.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Most of my political topics are pro-VP Osinbajo and hardly about Tinubu, I've started many topics on NL praising and promoting the VP, and still was not bothered when he announced his candidacy even though it smelled so off, so takky and messy, it didn't bother me that much, but things changed when he threw the ill-advised and disrespectful jabs at Tinubu, openly denigrating him, his relevance and his importance not only as a politician but as the VP's political benefactor.

Seeing the VP and knowing his history with Tinubu and how he arrived at Aso Rock, I saw the very childish, thoughtless, disrespectful, mean-spirited and dod eat dog mentality side of the VP.

He has every right to contest for any office in Nigeria, but going after Tinubu did it for me.

In politics, you need every vote and supporter, but the VP did not lose many votes and supporters, and the fact that many in the SW openly labeled him Judas says a lot about his diminishing and flawed status in the SW.

His adviser did a terrible job because he did not gain anything from that dumb move.

Personally, knowing Tinubu's plans and ambition to be the president of Nigeria and how he worked tirelessly for you yourself and his own goals and desire to be the president of Nigeria, I won't do it, it's a matter of conscience, respect and basic decency.

The VP dropped the ball, just because you can do it doesn't mean you must do it.

You said it all,maybe we should remind him when saraki called him an ordinary commissioner !!!That statement cost saraki his governorship ambition in kwara,same jagaban did all he could to remove him in kwara but he don forget…They have given a mere commissioner the VP seat now and his mouth is leaking
Re: VP Osinbajo. When You Know You Are In Over Your Head. PICTURE. by DCatt: 8:03am On May 08, 2022
I was shocked even after following cut-throat politics being played in the US, I thought Yoruba have learned enough lessons but I was wrong.
plaindealer:

The VP's problem is self-inflicted, he's just another mean-spirited, disloyal and untrustworthy person when serious political people won't hesitate to stay away from what they are doing at the moment.

People don't like disloyal, disrespectful people and backstabbers because you don't know who's next to be backstabbed, you always have to watch your back.

Why did he give the interview about how he found out about his nomination as the VP from Argbeshola. That was the most mean-spirited and disrespectful thing to say.

The whole world is not oblivious about you and how you arrived at Aso Rock, we all know you are there because of Tinubu, you've admitted to the world in words and prints that Tinubu made you the VP so why throw shade at the man just because of politics and political greed?

The man turned me off seriously, I don't like such characters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Massively Wins Bishop Oyedepo's Polling Unit / PIX: Boko Haram Armoured Tank Destroyed By Camerounian Army As Troops Rout 600 / What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.