Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,812 members, 7,915,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love (3353 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Stephen2324(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2022
Men... Name something that women wear that you absolutely love
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by aysuprano(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2022
Scarf or turban

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Islandlady(f): 9:27pm On May 07, 2022
Let me grab my chair and sit here to listen to the sons of Adam grin

8 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by virginprincess(f): 9:28pm On May 07, 2022
Men love revealing clothes they only pretend like they don't.

9 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by CoronaVirusPro: 9:29pm On May 07, 2022
Socks
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 07, 2022
I love ladies that wear this, bead's, grin

14 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Unzerious: 9:34pm On May 07, 2022
Her Money

4 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by doggedfighter(f): 9:45pm On May 07, 2022
aysuprano:
Scarf or turban

You are a born again Christian? grin

Tongue speaking too?

1 Like

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Naijanascam: 9:48pm On May 07, 2022
Any clothes that keeps their Manchester and Arsenal in great shape grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

As for me I love babe with Bob Marley kind of hair style. it shouldn't be long. I love those cut lines like omg especially on fair babes with black hairs. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Killmaster1(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2022
I just don't know why but I love eyelashes

2 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2022
Naijanascam:
Any clothes that keeps their Manchester and Arsenal in great shape grin grin

You must be a real football lover wink

7 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2022
a woman proudly rocking her NATURAL HAIR

14 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by obiekunie01: 11:01pm On May 07, 2022
i love to see girls in this.

if you know you know.

leaves thread singing RDX's Bend Ova!

Bend ova
Bend ova
Bend ova, gal
Bend ova
Bend ova
Bend ova, come
Back way
Back way
daggarin thing! tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by aimmoney9: 11:09pm On May 07, 2022
Pant..... grin grin
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 07, 2022
Damnn Niggar

I love dem babies on natural hair and bum shorts

Shit drives me gaga

1 Like

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by PerfectStranger(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Speaking for men? Do you own a dicck?
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Nerogaming01(m): 11:34pm On May 07, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I love ladies that wear this, bead's, grin
Please, when he said beads, he means as shown in the picture. Not the one the bead is UNDER the belly

4 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by tasalanoni(m): 11:35pm On May 07, 2022
Fingernails that are well manicured and painted in black nail polish. Seeing that on a light complexioned lady is a real bomb for me.

NB: overly long synthetic nails do not apply.

4 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Dayveed23(m): 1:01am On May 08, 2022
A decent dress , I find it veryy repulsive walking with a girl that's not properly dressed..I fit leave you Waka dey go ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by MoneyGoDrop: 2:13am On May 08, 2022
I love naturally beautiful women without any artificial/make up. Women who are not subjected to the repulsive beauty standard of our society.

7 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by bepositive11: 2:28am On May 08, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
I love naturally beautiful women without any artificial/make up. Women who are not subjected to the repulsive beauty standard of our society.

Same here.
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Naijanascam: 3:21am On May 08, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

You must be a real football lover wink

Eggxatly my bro...... too much sense can't kill you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by onumadu: 5:07am On May 08, 2022
These turn women into ladies. cool

2 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by adeoyekay(m): 5:34am On May 08, 2022
Waist beads
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Nazgul: 6:13am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Not all men, just the ones who want to have fun. A serious minded man looking for a girl to marry would discard such girls.

How have you been...it's been ages.

3 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by emmyluizzz: 6:17am On May 08, 2022
Nazgul:

Not all men, just the ones who want to have fun. A serious minded man looking for a girl to marry would discard such girls.

pls ask her if she is still a virgin

or na to change moniker be her problem
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by virginprincess(f): 6:25am On May 08, 2022
Nazgul:

You forgot about me na, anyway i'm fine.
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Thermodynamics(m): 7:32am On May 08, 2022
Waist bead and nose ring and double or triple earrings. kiss
Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by JhimmySpark(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2022
Waist beads and nose ring.. Especially that waist bead.. E dey scatter my dada

4 Likes

Re: Men... Name Something That Women Wear That You Absolutely Love by Yohans(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2022
A lady wearing glasses and rocking her natural hair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / Is God Wicked ? / What Do You And Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Use To Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.