Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,228 members, 7,934,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2197 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by frozen70(f): 8:11pm On May 08, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
Because the lady I want to marry has 9 children, single mom I tried my possible best to convince them she can still bore me my own it's all falling on deaf ears. Am even older than her, She's 31, am 35. If you weren't told, you doubts she has even given birth, her character towards me is what every man desires. So submissive, something I find rare dating several girls this past years.
I finally told my dad about it to my surprise he Said he will disown me.

Please help me, how do I convince them that this lady still has high chance to bore me my own kids.
Doctors in the house, I need your advice

If you really love her and you are very sure that your happiness is in her, then relax

If child bearing is your family concern, pregnant her and let your family see that she still have great chances of having kids

By the time she has about three children for you they will give in to your request

But make sure you don't ever go to them for financial help as that is the main reason why they are disapproving your marriage proposal

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me Over This Issue, Please I Need Your Advise / Children Born Out Of Wedlock Are Mostly Female, How True??? / Hilarious Photos Of Daddies Taking Care Of Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.