Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,567 members, 7,926,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? (36082 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
ukaface:
hullo MisterKennedy
It's been a while
How're you doing dear
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by TimeArena(f): 10:04pm On May 22, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi dear

I love your comment. It's the best so far.

Happy Sunday to you dear

I wish you the most amazing week ever

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
IVORY2009:

then prove me wrong if you can......
by what and how?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by joyousever(f): 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
I'm doing well, you? Happy new week ahead too.
MisterKennedy:

How're you doing dear
Happy new week to you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 10:07pm On May 22, 2022
MisterKennedy:
It's ok baby. You didn't reply late. I thank God you replied.
How're you doing baby.
I'm fine and you? how about your weekend? though it is ending tonight cheesy.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by joyousever(f): 10:37pm On May 22, 2022
I'm doing well, you? Happy new week ahead to you too
MisterKennedy:

How're you doing dear
Happy new week to you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by IVORY2009(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2022
Choilila:

by what and how?

Whstever way suits you best!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 11:01pm On May 22, 2022
IVORY2009:

Whstever way suits you best!
fine, then feel less concern and have a good way out of my mention.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by IVORY2009(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2022
Choilila:

fine, then feel less concern and have a good way out of my mention.

If you say so, you very well welcome...... Do hv a sweet night rest ciao!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Amarisco(f): 12:01am On May 23, 2022
KillerCrocodile:

Is that your real picture on your profile ?

100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by DonroxyII: 4:37am On May 23, 2022
Lovelydaisies:
It's as if women can't have choices on this forum. See some men running up and down trying to correct and insult women on 'their' own choices. Na wa o!

See how some of the men here insult and debase women here but complain that the Muslims have an oath defending their threads. If there was mutual respect between people, would there be any reason to set up and take oaths before entering a thread?

Even the thread for females has been infiltrated by men and there are no oaths to take. If there were, the silly males would still follow women to criticize them, behaving like evil spirits without rest.

Women bashing is the order of the day but it doesn't make your lives any better, only worse. And those who like the devastating and unholy comments by men against women, hmm, you are all part of the same big problem. Una well done o!

Whenever you (want to) badmouth females, put the ones in your lives in mind or imagine yourself as a lady. Constructive criticism is allowed but please, be civil. Respect is reciprocal. Enough said.
Don't expect civility in a Market Square: VGC pikin that enters Ajegunle must be ready for anything:

Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by DonroxyII: 4:42am On May 23, 2022
joyousever:
Clap for yourself!
You prolly have better Sense of Reasoning than that Op cheesy

You are the Matured One for real!

He wasn't in the Situationship neither did he knew the Guy but see how he Judged everything like he was talking to his daughter:

That's how they use their Madness to make you go mad:

Who created a thread for specs and only to go about judging everyone rudely as if you are primal facie to the situation grin ...

Na you still come carry first lastlast with your Decorum and manner of ending the conversation: The guy you dished is better than Him and I also like the manner you dished him too:

Mad ones wey dey Form Sabi !
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2022
DonroxyII:

He wasn't in the Situationship neither did he knew the Guy but see how he Judged everything like he was talking to his daughter:

Who created a thread for specs and only to go about judging everyone rudely as if you are primal facie to the situation grin ...

Na you still come carry first lastlast with your Decorum and manner of ending the conversation: The guy you dished is better than Him and I also like the manner you dished him too:

If you are a guy then you are a colosal waste of specie cos it is believed that men reason logically and not emotionally.

Stop being stupid and go back to read what I posted then come back here to apologize for your stupidity.

And if you are a lady please don't bother. Just stick to your comment.

BTW it is dissed not dished and it is prima facie not primal cheesy

Arindin fe fi mi gba star.

Have a great week ahead
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 23, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Ok

How're you doing Nini

Happy new week to you

Thanks, have a great week.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by eevely: 8:27am On May 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by eevely: 8:29am On May 23, 2022
eevely:
Ok
get 1 gigabytes for 350 & 2 gigabytes for 700

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 23, 2022
idomalord:

Lemme guess ,
Scorpion in mortal kombat ko??
Hahahah lemme shift your womb small
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by zexy2030(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

Don't mind them.
All men on this forum thought all women are lik their sisters and mom.

I can boast in anywhere I don't own anything bought by a Man [bf ].Starting from the pens ,ruler, eraser and pencils I used from nursery to higher institution not to mention pants or other stuffs.
You have a tendency of having a boring relationship.

Meaning you have never being loved. Ladies love gifts. You appreciate ur dad more when he buys you gifts.
So if no bf has bought u gifts that u can use? I guess co habiting with a non-blood related person in the name of relationship would irritate u sooner as it starts. You have a psychology depicting:

independence and privacy. Marriage might be a bit difficult, except ur man travels alot. But ur type clinge on their men so hard, the moment they start bearing kids.

But immediately the kids are grown, u resume ur privacy.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Albertone(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

I'm fine and you?
how about your weekend? though it is ending tonight cheesy.
You're blushing because the unsuspecting guy is calling you "baby".
If he sees your pictures that I saw,he will start calling you "evil spirit".
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 12:40pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

You're blushing because the unsuspecting guy is calling you "baby".
If he sees your pictures that I saw,he will start calling you "evil spirit".

Ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Albertone(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

Ugly.

Stale and boring.

Say something else.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Choilila: 12:49pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

Stale and boring.
Say something else.
ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by enonche85(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

In fact no problem if you sef is a simp. Simps are bae

you want to find out?. cool
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Happy new week to you dear
How're you doing
I dey bro
Hope you are good too?
Apologies for the late response

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Kelvin3476: 1:49pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

If you're my simp, my home is blessed and peaceful
I CAN'T BE A SIMP , NEITHER WILL I BE UR SIMP. NO MARIAGE WITH A SIMP HUSBAND WORKS. KNW THIS , AND KNW PEACE
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by DonroxyII: 2:59pm On May 23, 2022
Unfortunately, I didn't read your posts so be rest assured I didn't know what it contained neither did I feel what you felt grin

@ Toks2008 tongue Your Left Nyansh tongue
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 23, 2022
Kelvin3476:
I CAN'T BE A SIMP , NEITHER WILL I BE UR SIMP. NO MARIAGE WITH A SIMP HUSBAND WORKS. KNW THIS , AND KNW PEACE
Be a redpilller with me n let your home boil like hot water.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Toks2008(m): 3:42pm On May 23, 2022
DonroxyII:
Unfortunately, I didn't read your posts so be rest assured I didn't know what it contained neither did I feel what you felt grin

@ Toks2008 tongue Your Left Nyansh tongue

As you Wan use me catch star nah.

I did not attack her but I gave a general opinion and I even made it clear to her that I'm not judging her as the faulty party.

But i dont know why many ladies don't calm down but always quick to pour emotions into everything.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by joyousever(f): 4:37pm On May 23, 2022
You've said it all dearie!
I just love your analysis and overall input! in fact, his cold reaction shocked me to the marrow, hence my reciprocal stinker!
He thinks he can just open his mouth and spew unwarranted nonsense without paying for it. I told him a little cold story of his life and he got choked and backed out. It's his unwarranted audacity for me!
DonroxyII:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Afolashade00(f): 5:52pm On May 23, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Wow!!! That's great

Nice preferences

Hi Shade
N
Happy Sunday to you

Thank you, I hope you're doing great
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Karlifate: 6:00pm On May 23, 2022
joyousever:
I hate and wish never to meet a man who makes every conversation an argument. Tufiakwa! Just like the one I just met and dished!

Dished?

Is he a meal

grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? by Stargurl20(f): 5:54am On May 24, 2022
LINTUNE:
lol,keep decieving yourself...the vice president of USA is married to a teacher, okonjo iweala, chimamanda etc success never threatened their husbands how much yours...broke b*tch like u.
Lol... Eleribu. Do I even have to waste my precious time replying you? I guess hoodlum like you gotta be put in his place. When I typed 'most', does that implies all? Of course you wouldn't know na. You also mentioned USA's president and I typed 'most Nigerian men'. Oga, before you respond foolishly some other time, try and relax and be a good reader. Don't just be too forward to respond so they can commend you for being wise coz you might end up making a very big.... Fool outta yourself. And I'm sure the reason why you are so pained is because you fall into this category of bittered men. If others' successes hurt you so bad, learn from them how they became successful, be happy for them, and not jealous. A word, they say is a enough for the wise. That's my Kobo for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.