Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,995 members, 7,949,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Promote Your Product Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Promote Your Product Online (2301 Views)

Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) / Pls Can You Advise Me To Buy Product Online From Chibuzor Eze (biz4naija.info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Promote Your Product Online by wealth96: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2011
pls expert in house.pls i have a product on online opportunity.pls i need free advertising i can promote my product free
.pls i need free advertising
Re: How To Promote Your Product Online by Bigdreams(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
Hi friend,

There are so many avenues to advertise your product(s). Some of them include;

- www.dealfish.com.ng - this is a free classified advert site
- www.nairalist.com
- www.nairaland.com
- www.facebook.com

You can also go to google.com and type the keywords 'free advertising in Nigeria' or 'free classified advert sites in Nigeria'

Hope you find them useful.

Best of luck.
Re: How To Promote Your Product Online by mavtrevor(m): 2:26am On Jul 16, 2011
social media integration into websites is a sure way to get that product in front of millions of social media websites. Use facebook, twitter and even more other social media websites.
Re: How To Promote Your Product Online by justnaira: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2011
you can likewise promote your product online by creating a blog or website related to the product you're selling. Creating of blog or website is not hard, you can do t by your self. You may contact me for help.
Re: How To Promote Your Product Online by LagBlogger(m): 2:55am On Jul 16, 2011
I'll advise you to use some common sense niche marketing techniques such as;

1. Blogging around your product's theme. What I mean is for instance if your product is about how to prevent skin diseases, you can create a free blog such as one from Blogger.com and write informative articles around that product with a view to motivating your readers to buy that product.

2. Another way is through Articles Directory such as ezinearticles.com where you could write useful articles relating to your product (but do not spam, that is self-promote or try to sell your product there cause your article will never be published) and at the end provide a link that points some of your readers to your blog.

3. Use content based websites such as hubpages to write reviews about your product.

It is a bad idea to use facebook and other social media sites to market a product because of their low rates of return on time and effort invested plus the fact that they are usually generic platforms rather than niche based.
Re: How To Promote Your Product Online by LagBlogger(m): 4:16am On Jul 16, 2011
Like the last poster said Blog around your product's theme. You could also try using article directories to write PR articles for your product.

The use of social Media sites like facebook and nairaland is ineffective and time consuming.
Re: How To Promote Your Product Online by icemakers(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2011
yes, it's useful for products promotion on line!
Re: How To Promote Your Product Online by dayssolalee(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
List your Brand on Shoplife Creative Business Market for more Visibility

Get discovered on #1 Lagos Creative Business Market. Grow your Creative Brand Listing reputation with online reviews. List your Media, Arts, Entertainment and event company on Shoplife Lagos Nigeria Market for more traffic! Obtain new customers as you Promote your business. Your event, media and entertainment company profile can include contacts and description, products, photo gallery and your business location on the map.

https://shoplife.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Rogue Trader Cost UBS $2Billion Dollars? Ghana Outdoes Nigeria / Buisines I Can Do In School With #100,000 Without Owing A Shop / Umuahia Shoprite Shut Down For Owning Workers Two Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.