Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ (1019 Views)

HELP!! My Girlfriend Has An Unwanted Pregnancy / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting): Help / My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ by kradark: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2011
I ejaculated with pant (and also the boxer) on, but those were very thin, my girlfriend wore a pant and panty as well, but perhaps i undressed my girlfriend's a little bit, she was on me, and im afraid that she would get pregent because of it, as she was not in the safe period, would it be possible that she will get pregent? and my finger moved around her vigina, but did not move into it, would it be possible that some sperm was on my finger and which moved into her vigina from the outside?
Re: Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ by kevoh(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2011
how old are U? angry You shouldn't be playing gamess you don't understand at all. Yes she'll get pregnant and you'll be a DADDY soon so get ready for responsibilities.
Calm down! Just wanted to scare you a bit.Nothing will happen!
She won't get pregnant.You only came in your shorts It will take a lot of kinetic energy for the sperm to pass through the fabrics of your shorts and her panties.I'm talking of bullet speed here.Except u scooped ur stuff from ur shorts and inserted into her.Then u got like a 30 percent chance.
Re: Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ by kradark: 4:02am On Jul 14, 2011
u reli did scared my kevoh,
but thank you so much as well, that reli comfort me a lot!
I will try not to play such game again, before marriage lol
Thanksss
Re: Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ by Greenpro: 5:18am On Jul 14, 2011
, go for your book boy!
Re: Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ by obowunmi(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2011
I suspect OP is 14 years of age.
Re: Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ by Bestglo(f): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
Greenpro:

, go for your book boy!
obowunmi:

I suspect OP is 14 years of age.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ by freepeople: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2011
kradark:

I ejaculated with pant (and also the boxer) on, but those were very thin, my girlfriend wore a pant and panty as well, but perhaps i undressed my girlfriend's a little bit, she was on me, and im afraid that she would get pregent because of it, as she was not in the safe period, would it be possible that she will get pregent? and my finger moved around her vigina, but did not move into it, would it be possible that some Fluid was on my finger and which moved into her vigina from the outside?

Let me test your knowledge first before I answer your question.
When is the safe period of a woman?
Re: Would It Be Possible That My Girlfriend Will Get Pregent ? =[ by kevoh(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2011
kradark:

u reli did scared my kevoh,
but thank you so much as well, that reli comfort me a lot!
I will try not to play such game again, before marriage lol
Thanksss

Glad that I scared you and glad that you learnt your lesson!
Meanwhile enlighten yourself on such matters! Google est ton meilleur ami!

(1) (Reply)

S’south, N’east, N’central Most Hiv Endemic Areas –expert / Surgeons Sucessfully Reduce Baby’s Six Legs To Two / 60% Off Comprehensive Eye Test + Complimentary Prescription Eye Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.