Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 (41970 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by King44(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2022
Infinity2022:
A lot of people are saying making money online here and there but if you must tell yourself the truth, no easy way of making money and no short cut. I just google about how much people can make on tik tok and the following is the what I saw online :
As for the TikTok Creator Fund, you can earn between 2 and 4 cents for every 1,000 views. This means you might expect $20 to $40 after reaching a million views.
Now with what google is saying it means one can only make only 20 to 40 dollar per 1million views. So ask yourself how many of these young girls have millions of viewers/followers online before they can even earn $40 per million. I am not saying that it is not possible that one can make hundreds of million views online to earn huge money but how many people out there especially these so called young girls can create an amazing contents online to be able to earn the huge money. The truth we fail to say today will hunt our children tomorrow. Let's start healing our land now.
online hook up is also online na where they can make 30k, 40k upward per night

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Falconx47: 11:47pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some nigerians suffers from poverty of the mind

The white colonialist and slave masters have perfectly preconditioned black people to desire poverty and see poverty as a virtue

Investigate source of income as a right thinking person to ascertain legitimacy of wealth don't castigate wealth to promote poverty

A graphics artist earning $10 per gigs and having 2 gigs per day, 14 gigs per week earns $140 per week that's $560 a month.. am sure such kid can afford to give his parents ₦300,000

A female blogger with make up artist page on tic toc, Instagram and YouTube can't Monitise her content for profit, the fact she uses an iPhone means she is prone to Ritualists and dates a yahoo boy

Everyone should desire 9-5 civil servant job and earn 60,000 to 40,000 since that's what is right

PS: Dear Nigerian Parents, Buhari Kwaraption Government, EFCC , SARS , Nigeria Police, Village People ,

I: Using an iPhone is not a crime
Ii: having money as a young man is not a sin or crime
iii: people earn money online legitimately

Individuals who are as resourceful as you described above would not spend two full month's earnings to buy iPhone.

No one says you can't have money or be rich as a young person, but you should be able to explain the source of such wealth to the people you're accountable to, your parents or the authorities as the case may be.

The poster is only asking adults to be wary of a minor's source of sudden wealth before indulging.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Powersurge: 11:50pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

The white colonialist and slave masters have perfectly preconditioned black people to desire poverty and see poverty as a virtue

Investigate source of income as a right thinking person to ascertain legitimacy of wealth don't castigate wealth to promote poverty

A graphics artist earning $10 per gigs and having 2 gigs per day, 14 gigs per week earns $140 per week that's $560 a month.. am sure such kid can afford to give his parents ₦300,000

A female blogger with make up artist page on tic toc, Instagram and YouTube can't Monitise her content for profit, the fact she uses an iPhone means she is prone to Ritualists and dates a yahoo boy

Everyone should desire 9-5 civil servant job and earn 60,000 to 40,000 since that's what is right

PS: Dear Nigerian Parents, Buhari Kwaraption Government, EFCC , SARS , Nigeria Police, Village People,

You just said beautiful rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by JmyNigaa: 11:57pm On May 08, 2022
Adakintroy:

There is nothing to loud. This guy wonder Into this thread. Cuz the o.p clearly mentions ritaulism so you know we're is mind was at.

We not saying all girls are like that. But many are into subtle prostition as back up. I mean many.

Manyyyyyy...
Even the ones fronting I've got a business that gives me cash and all..

I know a friend that recently rented a shop for her makeup business but has to still sleep around to get cash to pay her rent and bills. Will still proceed to tell people it's God that's making the way.

“It's not a blessing from God if you had to sin to get it”

5 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by altteemy: 12:47am On May 09, 2022
Skmoda360:

Baba, please about that affiliate marketer, i registered at kraix and i was approved...the people that link me up started asking me for money for training but where i got confused was that they were asking for different figures for training ....25350 for one month training and also another said 15000 both promo price....i started suspecting scam move....so i backed out
Baba, can you help me with training updates on affiliates marketing...

Try out a YouTube search. Some will offer you things or products or programs to buy. Don't buy anything. If you are willing to pay with time, after a week of consistent video watching, you can start your own affiliate empire enough to make you millions.

Spend that time, you sped nothing less than 4 years to learn how to learn just a vocation in school and this pays more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by tradepunter: 2:04am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

PS: Dear Nigerian Parents, Buhari Kwaraption Government, EFCC , SARS , Nigeria Police, Village People ,

You suffer from poverty of lack of sense and serious stupidity.... Did you read the post at all?

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Shebbs: 3:07am On May 09, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Let me drop this important message.

Your 17 year old daughter is using iPhone 12 and your salary is 40k. That of your husband or wife is 60k. Collectively, your family income is 100k. Your 17 year old daughter in 100 level Mass Communication, Unizik is using a phone worth 600k. Your family's 6 months earning.

You didn't say anything. You only call her to take pictures of you when you are going for Traditional/White weddings, Mother's Sunday, Father's Sunday or August meeting. When your second son got admission into the university, you couldn't afford to send him to school. His 17 year old immidiate older sister in year 100 decided to take it up, and pay off the 300k needed for his entrance into ANSU.

You thanked God and asked him to bless your daughter and multiply her source of wealth.

When your Umunna (family clan) had a contribution, you asked her to please help you out. She sent you 100k.

You put her in your prayers. She is the pillar of your family.

What would you people have done without her?

You bill her, she bills her boyfriend.

Who is this boyfriend? This your family saviour?

You are worried about Yahoo ritual killings.

Maybe you need to look at yourself again.

Wow! I'm Speechless.

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Abid2020(m): 3:13am On May 09, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Are u a freelancer, if no please stop writing what you know nothing about,
Gigs are easily calculated on paper, they don come out that way in real life

I'm a freelancer, the guy thought gigs is like a biscuits that sell faster before you can sell $14 worth of gig a month you will go through a lot of stress

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Abid2020(m): 3:16am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes I am a freelancer and I know freelance site gets commission and payooner also get their charges but my estimate is for an example regarding the possible earning of a graphics artist
oga we are freelancer too gigs does not sell like that

2 Likes

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by rolams(m): 3:39am On May 09, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Your 17 year old daughter is using iPhone 12 and your salary is 40k. That of your husband or wife is 60k. Collectively, your family income is 100k. Your 17 year old daughter in 100 level Mass Communication, Unizik is using a phone worth 600k. Your family's 6 months earning.

You didn't say anything. You only call her to take pictures of you when you are going for Traditional/White weddings, Mother's Sunday, Father's Sunday or August meeting. When your second son got admission into the university, you couldn't afford to send him to school. His 17 year old immidiate older sister in year 100 decided to take it up, and pay off the 300k needed for his entrance into ANSU.

You thanked God and asked him to bless your daughter and multiply her source of wealth.

When your Umunna (family clan) had a contribution, you asked her to please help you out. She sent you 100k.

Na their ancestors dey bless the girl.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Crafteck1: 4:06am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Blame on whites as usual

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by phemmyfour: 4:09am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You lack comprehension. The lady isn't a blogger or graphic design. She depended on her school bf for survival and support for the family. Her family did not even for once ask her where the money was coming from

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by dettolgel: 5:02am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You missed the ops point.

Yes it is possible she may have online gig but the op message is parents investigating the source of income of their children.

For instance maybe if the hypothetical parents queried the source of income of their daughter chances are she may be hanging out with a g boy. If the parents of the gboy did their own finding chances are his parents may have talked him out of it (I am not saying that there ain't parents that tried yet their kids chose the path of destruction).

The other main issue raised by the op is that with the parents putting pressure on her with their demands she is forced to do what it takes to make them happen thereby exposing her to otherwise avoidable danger.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by HRMK: 5:25am On May 09, 2022
most of those we see are tokunbos that culd be as low as 50k!
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by MrBroke(m): 6:03am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

What nonsense did I support?!

That a graphics designer can't make 350k a month

Or UX/UI designer, Affiliate marketers , dropshippers or crypto traders don't make that much

All money maker automatically are criminals right?! And olosho right

Everyone to you must go to University and get a civil service job to earn 60,000 and 40,000 like their parents

Nigga what the fu(k are you typing, with the high numbers of rituals happening day to day in this space we are, are you trying to say your so called dropshippers, crypto traders, affliate marketers or UX/UI designers are responsible for it?. Someone is making sense here and you be typing shit . How many youths have you seen with your eyes buying cars, building mansions, living extravagant life doing those jobs you mention in nigeria? Think well oga

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by AmeLonRo(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2022
She may be doing something legal business online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSgac5iO8Ag
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Adakintroy: 6:10am On May 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

99% are into prostitution. I know a big lady in Victoria Island lagos state. she pimps girls to Emirates in the middle East for orgies , eating feaces, and animal sex , she told me last month these girls make from 20 million upwards per trip off course they are paid in dollars .

But it's secretive

A beg bros no mind that guy.

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Khaysee: 6:10am On May 09, 2022
Society values

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by efficiencie(m): 6:16am On May 09, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

God bless you over 5 billion times for this. You are very sensible. We complain about evil easily but we fail to see how we incentivise it with our very own actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by favour32(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2022
ExtremeDot:
CCTV neighbors.

Go get busy with your own live. If you happen to be busy with your own life, you for no deh that kind neighborhood with such low income earners.

Have you thought of other perspective?

What if she's getting the money from her SIMP boyfriend whom happens to be a successful Tech guru, successful crypto trader, or other online field.

Must everything be Yahoo??

See as he settle down describ him neighbor full assets and even income. Even know wetin deh happen for inside him neighbor house.

I will forever live amongst the rich, where everyone minds their own peaceful business.

I will forever be against girls depending on their boyfriends, they should go get a job.
Same time, I will hit brutally on aproko neighbors poke nosing into their neighbours affairs and making stupid hasty conclusions without knowing the full story behind the scenes.
Aproko dey every area even if na isolated building.
Never minding ones business na sickness.

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by seunayantokun(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2022
She don pass where you dey.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by pahen1991: 6:31am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Or UX/UI designer, Affiliate marketers , dropshippers or crypto traders don't make that much

Everyone to you must go to University and get a civil service job to earn 60,000 and 40,000 like their parents
Off point brother.. Read and understand before you comment

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by UncleKoboko: 6:31am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

[/s]
Oh Poe nuh
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by UncleKoboko: 6:33am On May 09, 2022
Stenewiser:
oga stop supporting nonsense simply because you think and want people to see that you civilized.
You dey mind the fool?

Person wey still dey collect pocket-money...

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by riczy(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

The point he is making is dt d gul is into hoeing! Get sense pls!

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by UncleKoboko: 6:37am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Yes I am a freelancer and I know freelance site gets commission and payooner also get their charges but my estimate is for an example regarding the possible earning of a graphics artist
Lol
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF
Keep wasting away forming "lady's man on Nairaland grin grin grin

A so-called freelancer that's usually on Nairaland 247 ....

Wet rey grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by oluteem: 6:43am On May 09, 2022
Kestolove:
shes taking d risk to give her family a better life, may God bless her nd she will never b disgraced
embarassed embarassed
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Allisgud: 7:33am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

As always you made no point... What does this have to do with the topic? Why not read it and understand it before commenting? undecided[/quote]u go just go copy and paste from somewhere come dump for here,cos if na u type this before u finish u go don realize u are not making sense,the topic ur response does not correlate

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Johel(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

Na most families dey fail female child...they expose them into prostitution without knowing.

1 Like

Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by Allisgud: 7:42am On May 09, 2022
Nobody is even contributing to the post,the parent should just do their thorough finding were she get money,it may like not be boyfriend,sugar daddy or olosho that everybody thinks which is 10% out of 100
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by toprealman: 7:49am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Another twist, well done. Peter Obi should see this.
Re: When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 by IbileIfe: 8:01am On May 09, 2022
iezeiyida:
Hello Nairalanders!

She is small girl with Big god. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.