Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,204 members, 7,950,162 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President (12641 Views)

2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary / Army Refutes Reports Of Gun Battle Over Gold Nuggets In Katsina / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by whippersnapper(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2022
I better not see any man-u fan smiling anyhow for the next few days or else, I'm gonna brighten his day... grin[/quote]. Comrade I thought we agreed on peace

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by JudasNaKarrot: 1:58pm On May 08, 2022
Malory:
Since he denied it that means it is true. This is the hallmark of this failed regime
Exactly my brother.
When something is denied in this Buhari's gonment then know that it is TRUE.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by moneyissweet(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2022
Keep calling a 65 years oldman who has been a VP for 8 years without anything to write home about your starboy.

Mierda.

post=112631735:
The more , the merrier........

STARBOY AND ZULUM, we dey behind una....

No Shakings........

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by John4B: 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
Trust these thieves at ur own peril
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Harrisonwo(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2022
The president has so performed below par that everybody now feels they can perform better than him.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 08, 2022
Daguga:

Me, I already declared, all i need is 5 billion naira donation from you guys

https://www.nairaland.com/7109811/nairalander-joins-race-presidency-seeks
5 billion kawai cheesy barawo banza
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 08, 2022
Remag666:

5 billion kawai cheesy barawo banza

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by BluntCrazeMan: 5:50pm On May 08, 2022
Let a group gather together as usual and buy the forms for him as a gift (as the case with the other aspirants), and let's see if he won't accept.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by ussv: 6:49pm On May 08, 2022
I won`t be surprised. Anything can happen in this country. Even Aisha could wake up one day to declare intention to contest the presidency
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by boldtruthalways: 8:13pm On May 08, 2022
I've said it many times. This INEC Chairman should resign. He has destroyed INEC with his deceit. What he did in 2019 ele tions was a total disgrace. If Nigeria wants a free, fair and credible election, he must be replaced with a detribalized and competent person who will be absolutely non partisan.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by Askme2020(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
are you asking this question?

Hope you’ve not been living in the cave since? grin
Honestly this country is completely finished
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by 1875sh: 6:58am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112631735:
The more , the merrier........

STARBOY AND ZULUM, we dey behind una....

No Shakings........
[/s]
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Refutes Reports That He Wants To Contest For President by millionboi(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2022
definitelyME:
My brothers and sisters grin if you want to brighten your day grin , go and watch brighton vs manchester united highlights and laugh away your sorrows grin

I better not see any man-u fan smiling anyhow for the next few days or else, I'm gonna brighten his day... grin
that's football for you,it happnd to Chelsea by Brentford

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Bomb Blast In Kano / Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak / Oyegun Is Being Controlled By Some Forces – Timi Frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.