Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,027 members, 7,973,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids (690 Views)

Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers / Actor Sanyeri Show Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids In New Family Photo / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Rosenews2233: 1:01pm On May 08, 2022
Gunmen kill popular Delta photographer in front of his wife and kids

Read details below

https://tvafrica24.com/gunmen-kill-popular-delta-photographer-in-front-of-his-wife-and-kids/

Re: Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by qekng40(f): 1:04pm On May 08, 2022
Why?
Re: Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Pierocash(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2022
Cultism

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by habsydiamond(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2022
Most causes of assassinations of youths is cultism.. No matter what we say they won't still hear.. They are only helping the govt to reduce the population... So that the national cake can go round.
Re: Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by Richsteemit: 2:44pm On May 08, 2022
Flat.head people eenh
Re: Gunmen Kill Popular Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids by lildush(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2022
Cult OOOOOO.. its a pity

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Funke Akindele Kicked Husband, JJC Skillz Out Of Their Home / Tems Shares Photos Of Improvised Studio Where She Produced ‘for Broken Ears’ / DAVIDO DMs A RANDOM GIRL AND SIGNS HER UP FOR A RECORD DEAL . Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.