Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,942 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form (21527 Views)

2023 Presidency: Bashir Ahmaad Picks Tinubu Over Goodluck Jonathan / Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Moblux(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
Okay ooo
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
Kollins11:
Nairalanders I will be declaring for president soon. Please vote for me.

My major focus as a president is to tackle insecurity, unstable power supply, unemployment, ASUU and many other.

I will also create good business environment, good road and infrastructure, 24 hours power supply, don't you want to buy at #90? Then vote for me. I want to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Please vote for me. I will make my declaration before the end of this month. I'm yet to purchase my form but through the support of friends and well wishers I will be able to obtain it soon.

I just need your vote. God bless Nigeria
For saying God bless Nigeria, We gat you Kollins.
We will campaign for you.
No follow dem steal our money when you get there o, na dat one go vex us.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
All the best in your aspirations man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Seniorwriter(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2022
SMH

Howbeit I hope he can put up same zeal towards performance.

@Srniorwriter
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by frog12: 2:14pm On May 08, 2022
even afdb akinwunmi adesina dey join presidential.... hahahahhahh
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by derecho(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2022
Why House of Reps?
Hin moustache make me remember the Velcro wey dey kito sandals
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by PoliteActivist: 2:16pm On May 08, 2022
Mooh247:
Money dey politics

No be small
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by ufuosman(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2022
Buhari bois make una continue
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by femiasaolu2014: 2:21pm On May 08, 2022
And this fellow claims to have been born on 10 June 1991, making him 30 years old.

He is either extremely sick or has a reverse Benjamin Button syndrome because he is the oldest looking 30-year-old in the entire universe

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by pipnator00(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
Lol.

Everyone working under Gen Buhari wan acquire positions ooo grin

They all wanna do one thing.. foster the mediocrity under their master!

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by 2sexycom(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
Lol.

THEY HAVE NO CHOICE! grin

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Bobloco: 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
Lol.

Of course, they know that after 2023 they will become irrelevant so they want to use this opportunity to secure themselves

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Munzy14(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2022
qekng40:
Lol.

Because they know, the moment he steps down, atrocities committed since 2105 will hunt back...

Even Buhari's domestic staff..don dey obtain form for their respective states.

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by StarGra: 2:38pm On May 08, 2022
See as him put pen for mouth..Like Buhari... grin grin
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by SensualMan: 2:40pm On May 08, 2022
I've said it severally here that Buhari's PA's, SA's are so powerful that they send Osinbade on errands.
House of Rep is a done deal for this one.
I cannot say the same for the House boy nor Pee Poos.
Time shall tell. Tinubu don't mind going on his knees begging Bashir Ahmed for support, that is to tell u how powerful these small boys are.

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Ashirioluwa: 2:53pm On May 08, 2022
Still waiting for bigmouth Fani Kayode to pick his own form.

APC turns Fani Kayode to nobody. They shut him down on all angles. This APC party is a devil’s party

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Tboymessiah(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Na wetin Reno omokri suppose dey do be dis o, e dey America dey forcast nonsense....

Na only mouth e get
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Brushstrokes20: 3:02pm On May 08, 2022
And some brainless cows will still vote this pathetic defender of the devil! undecided undecided
The doomed contraption is a bad joke undecided

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Winning123: 3:13pm On May 08, 2022
Bad belle, as if you will not jump at the opportunity if you were picked to work for a politician including Tinubu

Mrkumareze:
Buhari made all of them stupidly rich. You can imagine what this one will do as a house member
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Thandiubani(m): 3:15pm On May 08, 2022
This guy on a normal fit afford 10million for form if not that he got appointed as aide? Where did he get the money? EFCC over to una.

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by lexy2014: 3:15pm On May 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Why not president ? Afterall he has a lot of experience as president

Abi ooh. Just like osinbajo
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by lexy2014: 3:16pm On May 08, 2022
Thandiubani:
This guy on a normal fit afford 10million for form if not that he got appointed as aide? Where did he get the money? EFCC over to una.

Same question I wanted to ask. They are calling million as if it is 200naira
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Sunnyski: 3:21pm On May 08, 2022
Buhari is dead and the man in Aso Rock is jubril from Sudan, hence that's why everyone in his govoverment is bold enough to contest for any post.

Argue with your ancestor

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by aikyg(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2022
This is sad. This guy that struggles with proper English grammar, how on earth is he able to understand policy documents and then some. God, please help us in this country. We cannot be pushing our best hands to go and slave in foreign lands while mediocre hands are freely roaming the corridors of power.
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Kokaine(m): 3:40pm On May 08, 2022
honestly the worst government i ever experienced
qekng40:
Lol.

Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Indispensable85(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2022
TheDemola:

https://dailytrust.com/buharis-pa-picks-n10m-house-of-reps-form

Buhari will soon leave office. They're all planning for life after Buhari.
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Switruth: 3:44pm On May 08, 2022
I dey shame for this country.
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 08, 2022
Olori boje. He no dey do president again
Black clown with red lips.
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by MartinsD12(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:
He will lose Insha Allah.
grin of course he will lose the guy no be better person never supported the youth's of these country always sides with buhari, him go lose
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by naturefellow(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2022
sogodihno:
He has the right to contest like others.

Ibos should stop wailing, they should contest like every other person, they should stop telling Yoruba not to contest, everyone is welcome to contest even fulanis.

Go and do your homework and stop begging, beggy beggy people. Ndi ara.
toxic person spotted.

Quickly turned a post on politics to tribal issue. It is well woth you.
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by ArewaNorth: 5:51pm On May 08, 2022
The guy has done nothing to his people and will find it difficult to win the seat. He needs to work harder!
Re: Bashir Ahmaad Picks APC House Of Reps Nomination Form by Okoroawusa: 5:53pm On May 08, 2022
Good one Bashir my friend...I wish you all the best

Convoy Attack: Tambuwal Vows To Bring Perpetrators To Book / Nigeria To Tap $37 Billion Market As Firm Confirms Lithium Deposits / Police Statement On The Killing Of Policemen And Soldiers In Imo State.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)