Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine (1310 Views)

Trump Vs Biden: Joe, You Did A Great Job - Jill Biden / Joe Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine’s Kyiv / Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by iwaeda: 3:20pm On May 08, 2022
First lady Jill Biden became the highest-profile US delegate to visit wartime Ukraine when she made a surprise visit to the country’s western region on Sunday.

The visit was not announced by the White House beforehand and comes as Joe Biden himself has faced questions as to whether he would follow a visit to the country from the UK’s prime minister, Boris Johnson.

“I thought it was important to show the Ukrainian people that this war has to stop and this war has been brutal and that the people of the United States stand with the people of Ukraine,” Ms Biden said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jill-biden-ukraine-visit-unannounced-b2074152.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2022
Good, the support Ukraine is getting from US and Europe is unprecedented

It's an unmistakable message, the dictator in Kremlin should stop blustering, he cannot hector almighty US and NATO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2022
Peppering Putin.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Elvictor: 5:56pm On May 08, 2022
Sneak into Ukraine, after she announced Slovakia and etc, she don japa before them announce am, they kept on sneaking into Kyiv, the fear of Putin is raw grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2022
Must she announce her coming? This can come with some kind of unannounced help to Ukraine in order to decimate putin's army.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2022
Another photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 6:09pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Must she announce her coming? This can come with some kind of unannounced help to Ukraine in order to decimate putin's army.
omo i tire for ukraine/russia matter o undecided
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
omo i tire for ukraine/russia matter o undecided
We are still at it.We aren't getting tired or retreating.We must decimate them all.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 6:23pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
We are still at it.We aren't getting tired or retreating.We must decimate them all.
we'll see
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
we'll see
Who do you support?
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by chopnaira: 7:12pm On May 08, 2022
The Canadian PM is also currently in Ukraine.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 7:23pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Who do you support?
ukraine na
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ukraine na
Oh, you are a sweetheart.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss u don vex? Abe I no mean negative o.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2022
iwaeda:
First lady Jill Biden became the highest-profile US delegate to visit wartime Ukraine when she made a surprise visit to the country’s western region on Sunday.

The visit was not announced by the White House beforehand and comes as Joe Biden himself has faced questions as to whether he would follow a visit to the country from the UK’s prime minister, Boris Johnson.

“I thought it was important to show the Ukrainian people that this war has to stop and this war has been brutal and that the people of the United States stand with the people of Ukraine,” Ms Biden said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jill-biden-ukraine-visit-unannounced-b2074152.

Since Boris Johnson open road... Every tom, dick and Harry have being to Ukraine to kiss the comedians hand
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:11pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
no not angry
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:13pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Oh, you are a sweetheart.
thanks dear.ehm lemme ask u badfinga says i resemble rema is that true?
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:15pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
u are d one tinking negativegringringringrin THANK U DEAR
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thanks dear.ehm lemme ask u badfinga says i resemble rema is that true?
taa! you resemble Barack Obama and you look more beautiful.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u are d one tinking negativegringringringrin THANK U DEAR
Sorry dear!
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:26pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Sorry dear!
its ok
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:27pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
taa! you resemble Barack Obama and you look more beautiful.
hia obama con worst.awwn thank u love
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
its ok
Alright.But do u mind if I ask u some few questions?
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
hia obama con worst.awwn thank u love
Chai u don kpansh my night with joy.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:33pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Alright.But do u mind if I ask u some few questions?
ok u can ask
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok u can ask
Your academic qualification.dunno if it's ur privacy.
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:36pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Your academic qualification.dunno if it's ur privacy.
i wrote jamb on friday Also writing waec although i wrote waec last yr but did nt get my literature.but this yr i believe ill make bth
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:37pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Chai u don kpansh my night with joy.
thanks love
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i wrote jamb on friday Also writing waec although i wrote waec last yr but did nt get my literature.but this yr i believe ill make bth
Wow! I would be writing tomorrow.Cleared my neco last year.You want to be a Lawyer?
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:43pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Wow! I would be writing tomorrow.Cleared my neco last year.You want to be a Lawyer?
yes.those who wrote on friday and saturday their results will be released this week.i believe BY GOD'S GRACE That i will make it.u are writing 2morrow Wat are u doing online
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
yes.those who wrote on friday and saturday their results will be released this week.i believe BY GOD'S GRACE That i will make it.u are writing 2morrow Wat are u doing online
Yes. what do u want me to do offline?
Re: Jill Biden Makes Unannounced Visit To Ukraine by Beautygoddesss: 8:47pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
Yes. what do u want me to do offline?
aint u suppose to be revising and doing revision??.are u a art or science student?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Barricade Yourself In Moscow: Ukraine President Mocks Putin / Video: South African Police Vs Nigerians In Jo'burg Watch! / South Africa And Anc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.