Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,152 members, 7,946,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) (3400 Views)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story) / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Anny505(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2022
Let forget cruise, normal normal e no go better for you for this life
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Haakeem(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2022
Wtf!!!
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 7:02am On May 11, 2022
Anny505:
Let forget cruise, normal normal e no go better for you for this life

Bad belle, you want to do and ruin this thread abi
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 7:03am On May 11, 2022
Haakeem:
Wtf!!!

Park well. Abeg na
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 7:06am On May 11, 2022
Guys, here’s my account number and I’m updating this thread with my girlfriends phone. I have updates for you people.

Kenedy

Sterling.

As soon as you send me cash, quote me with your monkier and email, i will send you the continuation of my ubaga thread and this one. One love

Your fav nairaland writer
The best of them all
Kingog
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by yrrobin: 1:16pm On May 11, 2022
need hibiscus flower dry lardge qty

totofukker:
Good day beautiful people.On this thread I will be posting prices of grains and Vegetables as obtained in our local market here in Niger State.You're welcome to make me your resource person in regards to the affomentioned subject matter.Our Haulage service is swift and quick to deliver.i have been doing this business behind the scenes for about two years now,due to popular demand I decided to bring it to public domain.Asides my immediate family Nairaland is my second family I can't imagine a day go by without opening this door, that's how obsessed I'm. thanks in anticipation to my prospective customer,I won't take it for granted trust me.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:06pm On Apr 20
I will be updating this thread every Thursday because that's the day for Madallah market.For those that want to buy long grain stone free Nigeria Rice,Rice market is every Tuesday.You can actually use this rice for cooking fried rice as it's non-stick and if destoned it's 98 percent free of visible Stones.The fruits and vegetables market is everyday.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Pop Corn=40,000
*Maize Flour=30,000

Beans:
*Brown beans=42,000
*Honey beans=43,000
*Iron Beans=41,000
*Soya Beans=40,000

*Wheat =43,000
*Sorgum=30,000
*Tamba=30,000
*Tiger Nut= 30,000
*Bambara Nut= 55,000
*Zobo =21,000

Fruits and Vegetables
*Big Size watermelon=8K (dozen)
*Tangerine=10k (Basket full)
*Sweet melon=2k (dozen)
*Cucumber=12k(bag)
*Avocado=4k ( basket)
*Mango=5k(Basket)
*Tomatoes 7k(Basketful)derica brand.
*Cabbage=6k(Bag)

Keep the orders coming, our haulage service is fast and reliable,we deliver to all states in Nigeria.We can help you plan overseas delivery.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by sunbreaker: 10:06pm On Apr 21
Maryam1234:
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Pop Corn=40,000
*Maize Flour=30,000

Beans:
*Brown beans=42,000
*Honey beans=43,000
*Iron Beans=41,000
*Soya Beans=40,000

*Wheat =43,000
*Sorgum=30,000
*Tamba=30,000
*Tiger Nut= 30,000
*Bambara Nut= 55,000
*Zobo =21,000

Fruits and Vegetables
*Sweet melon=2k (dozen)
*Cucumber=12k(bag)
*Avocado=4k ( basket)
*Mango=5k(Basket)
*Cabbage=6k(Bag)

Keep the orders coming, our haulage service is fast and reliable,we deliver to all states in Nigeria.We can help you plan overseas delivery.
in what kg are the grains?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:29pm On Apr 21
sunbreaker:
in what kg are the grains?
All in 100 Kg, Jumbo Size.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 11:25pm On Apr 21
100 kg bag comprises of 72-74 mudules maximum.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 11:26pm On Apr 21
For confirmation and enquiry you can reach me via my WhatsApp handle
https:///qr/U4AW2QLG6WFQK1
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by akenzua74: 11:40pm On Apr 21
Madam, tomatoes is it Big basket?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by amp01(m): 6:38am On Apr 22
Maryam1234:
Today market Price

*White Maize=20,000
*Yellow Maize=21,000
*Pop Corn=40,000
*Maize Flour=30,000

Beans:
*Brown beans=42,000
*Honey beans=43,000
*Iron Beans=41,000
*Soya Beans=40,000

*Wheat =43,000
*Sorgum=30,000
*Tamba=30,000
*Tiger Nut= 30,000
*Bambara Nut= 55,000
*Zobo =21,000

Fruits and Vegetables
*Sweet melon=2k (dozen)
*Cucumber=12k(bag)
*Avocado=4k ( basket)
*Mango=5k(Basket)
*Cabbage=6k(Bag)

Is there transportation to warri-Delta?
How do you handle the security?
Can you do payment on deliver?
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 7:09am On Apr 22
amp01:

Is there transportation to warri-Delta?
How do you handle the security?
Can you do payment on deliver?

Yes there's transportation to Warri via Trailer Truck or J5 any means you choose
Your orders are secured if you're using our logistics service,we have security of goods and driver's in check.
We don't do payment on delivery
Note: I'm not selling to you, I'm helping you to buy at the existing market price.For trust and transparency you can come over while I tour the market with you,if you don't mind.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by shariff84: 7:32am On Apr 22
Maryam1234:
100 kg bag comprises of 72-74 mudules maximum.
disclaimer:- Any where this picture came from is my picture,it's snap by me during the last millet harvest period in kaboji market.
Also,no bag in entire Niger state that contains 72-74 mudus unless toliya.
The above bag in question carry only 60-65 mudus. I stand to be corrected.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)

Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Petie33: 7:34am On Apr 22
I may visit you soon hope the market is safe
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 10:52am On Apr 22
Petie33:
I may visit you soon hope the market is safe
Very safe, the market borders The FCT by 5minutes, just a stone throw from Abuja.Its by the Roadside as well.You can Google it, it will be a privilege to have you around.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:23am On Apr 23
Cashew nuts is available in tons price is 50K per bag and 630,500k for a ton.
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by nuhuumar2014(m): 6:15am On Apr 23
Thanks for bringing trust to business Maryam.My goods arrived early this morning.I just have to join nairaland from ingonito mode to appreciate your efforts.Keep up with the attitude it's priceless.Looking forward to more business dealings with you.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 11:14am On Apr 23
nuhuumar2014:
Thanks for bringing trust to business Maryam.My goods arrived early this morning.I just have to join nairaland from ingonito mode to appreciate your efforts.Keep up with the attitude it's priceless.Looking forward to more business dealings with you.
Thank you sir,
Re: Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 8:23pm On Apr 23
Guess what!! While shopping for one of my online client in the market today I came accross Fonio(Acha) it's been ages I eat it last.And this one is stone free.below are some of the benefits of Fonio,Acha, Hungry Rice,Or World super grain as fondly called.

Acha (Fonio) scientifically known as Digitaria exilis is a neglected superfood that has grown in West Africa for over 5000 years.

It is a tiny grass-plant belonging to the Gramineae family and is one of the world’s oldest best cereal.

This wonder grain also commonly called hungry rice, petit mil, fundi grain, and fonio rice, is high in protein, fiber, and carbohydrates.

Acha (Fonio) contains 7- 9% crude protein. Its protein is high in methionine and cysteine, two important amino acids almost deficient in wheat, rice, barley, and rye.

Fonio has also been shown to contain almost twice as much methionine as that found in an egg. So it’s a highly nutritious grain.In Nigeria it's highly cultivated in the Plateau due to the vegetation and in Kaduna South as well. I can help you get it, trust me.Below is the picture of Fonio from my gallery.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Victerica(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2022
OP, u dey mad?
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by Usmanzy(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2022
This same op attitude was wat led to the closure of the other thread
Hungry people everywhere kiss
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
Guy I haven’t seen your hand oo, i your humble op, i put my account number above please look for it and send me something, I’m owing 5560.

I have a lot of updates in my locked phone

Kingog
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:16am On May 12, 2022
Usmanzy:
This same op attitude was wat led to the closure of the other thread
Hungry people everywhere kiss
Same thing I said and they all came for my head.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 6:37am On May 14, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Same thing I said and they all came for my head.

Which attitude your papa get?
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 6:38am On May 14, 2022
Guys I’m still locked out of my phone. Hit me up with naira pls.
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 6:39am On May 14, 2022
I your humble writer kingog would like it if you send some money my way so i can be back to continue my story
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by totofukker: 6:40am On May 14, 2022
Guys keep tagging mods to unlock my ubaga hk thread. I have plenty updates waiting to go
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
totofukker:

Which attitude your papa get?
Beggy beggy go and sit down jare
Re: D0nt Hate Me (my Yahoo Confessions) by iamL(f): 7:24pm On May 14, 2022
totofukker:
Guys, here’s my account number and I’m updating this thread with my girlfriends phone. I have updates for you people.

Kenedy

Sterling.

As soon as you send me cash, quote me with your monkier and email, i will send you the continuation of my ubaga thread and this one. One love

Your fav nairaland writer
The best of them all
Kingog

This is what I wanted to suggest in the other thread. Most writers on NL do this.

Sell your story to who ever wants to buy instead of asking for volunteery donations which some people will use to demeaning you.

Check LarrySun, oyinprince stories to get more ideas.

Drop your WhatsApp number I can't use my mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Is This True?? / Take A Look At This (Photo) / My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.