Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) (46066 Views)

Help I Noticed This Beside Her Vagina (disturbing Pics) / What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? / I Need Help For My Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Love800(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02
Pls, is it once daily?
Ray07:
where the spot is on or all all over it.
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Sirseedorf(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02
Slice the lime into two, then squeeze it and rub their face, you can use one slice each on them, I've never squeezed out the water first and rub it on their face, but you can try it, just make sure the lime water get to their face..

Ciao.

@Love800
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Love800(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02
Thanks sir.

You did not answer the first paragraph sir. I was asking how many times a day should i apply it?
Sirseedorf:
Slice the lime into two, then squeeze it and rub their face, you can use one slice each on them, I've never squeezed out the water first and rub it on their face, but you can try it, just make sure the lime water get to their face..

Ciao.

@Love800
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Ray07(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02
Love800:
Pls, is it once daily?
yes sir.
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Love800(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02
Thanks so much.
I so much appreciate.
Ray07:
yes sir.
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by lomprico(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02
Love800:
Okay.
Pls my last question. How many times a day should i apply the palm oil?
What parts of the face will i apply it?

It's not applied daily, like once a week.
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Sirseedorf(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02
Once, and let it be early morning before they went out or before you set them free in the morning.

@Love800
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Ray07(m): 8:57pm On Jul 02
Love800:
Thanks so much.
I so much appreciate.
👍
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Love800(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02
Thankz so much for dis information.
Have a great day ahead.
lomprico:

It's not applied daily, like once a week.
Re: What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) by Love800(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02
Thank you sir.
God bless you sir.
I so much appreciate.

On a quicker note, can lemon be use?
Whats the difference between lemon and lime?
Sirseedorf:

Once, and let it be early morning before they went out or before you set them free in the morning.

@Love800

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Massive Cassava I Produce From The Backyard! / My Vegetable Garden Is Under Attack: Help / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.