Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,532 members, 7,944,561 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) (28693 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Shedah: 7:21pm On May 08, 2022
Poverty is bad oooo. May God deliver everyone one of us from it because the greetings of a poor man is mistaken as begging. Chaiii!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by deji17: 7:22pm On May 08, 2022
A poor man having 8 children is the foundation of Nigeria problem. The root cause of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:23pm On May 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Well said…

I don’t know why Nigerians are so afraid of death. Including the ones that claim they want to go somewhere to sing hosannah and dance in white robes.

Death is inevitable and all humans would die. The only things I don’t want is tragic death. Make trailer no jam me or Naija men go kidnap and use me for rituals. God abeg o! grin

Death carries only 10% of the fear while the cause of the fear is the subject matter ma.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Madeu(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2022
Bulldozer? He should tell us what year. Cos demolition of house using a bulldozer in Nigeria is just recent.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 7:24pm On May 08, 2022
I am not afraid of anything.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Kajaard: 7:24pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:
righteousness i pray we meet in heaven oh.
but if na hell we jam, u go collect wotowoto with all this ur preaching cheesy

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 08, 2022
Poverty is bad
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On May 08, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Death carries only 10% of the fear while the cause of the fear is the subject matter ma.

Nah. Nigerians don’t even want to die at all. A grandmother of over 90yrs died recently and her kids claim she was haunted by jealous people. An old woman like that. Smh!
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by bizhop01: 7:27pm On May 08, 2022
I hate poverty with passion
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by AfroKnight: 7:30pm On May 08, 2022
These celebs would paraphrase a common nugget and pass it off like they thought of it first. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Fadafada231(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2022
pocohantas:
Well said…

I don’t know why Nigerians are so afraid of death. Including the ones that claim they want to go somewhere to sing hosannah and dance in white robes.

Death is inevitable and all humans would die. The only thing I don’t want is tragic death. Make trailer no jam me or Naija men go kidnap and use me for rituals. God abeg o! grin

That tragic death is the one I fear most, I can't imagine someone using knife to cut my head or carry gun to burst my brain lol chai.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Mrbenny001: 7:31pm On May 08, 2022
Black people especially Nigerian are afraid of poverty...that why they're so much corruption and they're never contented...ask most people why they go to church...mosque... because they're scared of poverty...when most of them travel out and see better life...they back out because they're never really believers

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by judedwriter(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2022
Poverty is a curse.... That's why poor people are often seen as cursed people and are avoided like a plague.

If you are poor, even your growing children will disregard and disrespect you. Its that bad.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:33pm On May 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Nah. Nigerians don’t even want to die at all. A grandmother of over 90yrs died recently and her kids claim she was haunted by jealous people. An old woman like that. Smh!
grin grin that is something else grin

Naturally humans tend to fear wen dey hear the word "death"

If its just normal transforma.....

Woo madam, enof of English, we no wan die, lobatan!!!
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by duality(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2022
That statement is a code.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by cenaman(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:
grin grin grin I dey pity for the guy.

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by tasalanoni(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2022
The fear of poverty arises only at the realization that our innermost essence is still undeveloped. Any man whose finer faculties of the mind are trained would never have to fear poverty.
The most reliable index of individual economic wellbeing is how adequately one can cope after being completely stripped of all physical assets..
Can your skill level, experience or exposure sustain you when push comes to shove??
If you haven't arrived this point, you are only floating..
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Medianna(f): 7:38pm On May 08, 2022
Lie lie. If you die who will eat the money you suffered for?
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:39pm On May 08, 2022
Shellsploit:
Like charges attract.. unlike charges repel!
Mynd45 sef grin

Quite the opposite. Opposite charges Attract.
Hence males attract females, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Datedoboy: 7:39pm On May 08, 2022
Don't forget Jesus was born in a poor family. He had powers to be the richest but he experienced lack most times and was even hungry several times but when he was about to die, he said father if it's possible please take this cup away from me... but let ur will be done.

Mr p never see death he is just talking. No be poverty again? People still dey drink garri or starve and still want to survive.

Suicide should be easy for everyone if death is easier than poverty. When you are faced with death looking at your eyes, you go run. Death is very strong. Even old people no want to die.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na who dey alive dey fit chop money

Na who get money dey fit enjoy life

No life, no way to chop money

At the end, death is inevitable but we must not shy from it only pray for long life to enjoy the money some of us are hustling to have or already have.

Peace.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Kayouzka(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2022
Mariangeles:
I am not afraid of anything.

Of all the statement, yours is the best, life is passing away no matter the condition of life it all going to be gone and be no more.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Lightorder: 7:41pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:
As if he won't plead at a gun point cheesy

but the worse thing to happen to a man is being poor.
just imagine ur wife simply because you are broke and she is the bread winner. No matter the love, one day she will be like

papa emeka if you wan chop go cary ur food for kitchen.
wisdom no go kee you sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by cenaman(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
Madeu:
Bulldozer? He should tell us what year. Cos demolition of house using a bulldozer in Nigeria is just recent.
Dundee UTD.

Which village are you from?

Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Midanob: 7:42pm On May 08, 2022
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2022
I fear poverty pass death .

I have power over poverty and i have no power over death ..

Eventually everyone go die, but U see that poverty ?? Omo
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2022
lifeoman:
He is not afriad of hell
meanwhile am hauing problem creating a thread, can any one help me
He said his only fear on earth. Don't u gerrit?
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by Pastorsmile: 7:45pm On May 08, 2022
He knows where he is coming from.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:

Hahahahaah, abeg no kill me this night with laugh abeg
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by tasalanoni(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2022
tasalanoni:
The fear of poverty arises only at the realization that our innermost essence is still undeveloped. Any man whose finer faculties of the mind are trained would never have to fear poverty.
The most reliable index of individual economic wellbeing is how adequately one can cope after being completely stripped of all physical assets..
Can your skill level, experience or exposure sustain you when push comes to shove??
If you haven't arrived this point, you are only floating..
Re: Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) by MOVIC6: 7:48pm On May 08, 2022
Iniobong34:
Lol, abeg leave man of God alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Comic Photos / Natural Hips, Butt, Breasts, Joysticks Enlargement, General Health And Beauty ( / Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.