Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (40228 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives Maiduguri (pictures) / ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by 43Ronin: 9:01pm On May 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
Tinubu has not visited one single state in south east and south south. Oh I forgot he doesn't need votes from 5% people. His eyes will clear.

He's sick. He cannot appear in public in those places cos he will be shaking uncontrollably and those ones will disgrace him. That is why I am praying for apc give him so that can fail woefully and finally rest.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 08, 2022
I just wish PDP do the right thing give peter obi of Nigeria ticket
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2022
He should Govern Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo.

We can't afford him in Nigeria
Kriss216:
A competent head for the job.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Golan007: 9:17pm On May 08, 2022
Newton2024:
[s][/s] Stop creating enemies for Peter Obi. This is not how to convince those who have different opinions. You are not helping him.

Too late.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Kriss216: 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He should Govern Ipob lunatics infested Alaigbo.

We can't afford him in Nigeria
Be civil, please.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by michigang: 9:18pm On May 08, 2022
obembet:

U get bad mouth grin grin
my wife
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Golan007: 9:19pm On May 08, 2022
ozusteve:
I will cry if this man fail to be nominated by PDP, however, his is an outstanding candidate and the best among all!

Brace yourself.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Afamed: 9:27pm On May 08, 2022
God1000:
He needs to penetrate the core North, it's time for healing and national reconciliation
At the eleventh hour?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Afamed: 9:30pm On May 08, 2022
ensamy:

Go to Kaduna, Kano , Maiduguri, Jos how many Afonjas get investment, even in Lagos how many Afonjas get investments. Igbos are the only true Nigerians and developing Nigeria. Give them a chance.
On line billionaire at it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Petacephas: 9:31pm On May 08, 2022
My vote for obi only. Let's go Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Bonijy04: 9:37pm On May 08, 2022
See full capacity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by bigpicture001: 9:50pm On May 08, 2022
This guy is. Not interested in eye service.. he is. The only campaigner. Who doesn't do clothe and culture uniform eye service when he. Lands a particular state..

He. Still dresses like Peter. Obi
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Nova1988(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
oneclickng:
Brainwashed Almajiris wouldn't mind suffering another 8 years, instead of giving this competent man a chance

this is exactly why they will not want to vote for him. youre calling them almajiris and expect them to vote for your kind?
tufiakwa.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by macrodata(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
After Obi boys have finished insulting Fulani’s and Hausas mercilessly online now he wants to go and beg them for votes SHAME.

Waste of time, money and resource by this regional candidate.
All the regional candidates should go and sleep they have lost.

Peter Obi and Tilumbu are both Regional candidates and on the day of primaries they will both be disgraced out that will be the death of their political careers. And the end of an era for Tilumbu.

Only Yoruba boys in Lagos Believe Tilumbu can win, there is popularity and notoriety Tilumbu is notorious as a Godfather, as a bullion van merchant as everything that is wrong with Nigeria.

So the good people of Nigeria will hail him chop his money and clean mouth but will not vote for him.
My friend, go and sleep. You talk too much like a woman.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by ungara17: 10:18pm On May 08, 2022
Obi is the solution.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Bigheart042(m): 10:31pm On May 08, 2022
buttlover:
The northerners will rather suffer than give their votes to a nyamiri

As if their life is better now
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 10:36pm On May 08, 2022
hotseat:
As an individual, Peter Obi may not be a bad person, but his constituents have attracted so much opprobrium unto themselves by antagonizing the rest of the country that his candidacy may not fly.

In one breath, Nigeria is a zoo and they want out.

You see why poverty sticks so tight on you.choosing darkness over light just because the light did not rise from your side.

In another breath, they must be "anointed" and or simply "crowned" president or all hell would be let loose!

So, if one may ask, is PO campaigning to become President of the Zoo Republic?

Make una make up una mind na!

Shuo!
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by TheRealGap: 10:39pm On May 08, 2022
That's the first thing on my mind when I saw the post

oluseyiforjesus:
If only we can try this man..............
Just fluck
I like him, if it's some hypocrite dey will dress like d northerners just to confuse dem ........
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by TheRealGap: 10:42pm On May 08, 2022
Very difficult for them to do....let's be sincere. Though, he's the best they got.

chukkystar:
PDP please give this man the Ticket
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by adolfHitler1934: 10:53pm On May 08, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
If only we can try this man..............
Just fluck
I like him, if it's some hypocrite dey will dress like d northerners just to confuse dem ........
It is not to confuse rather to identify with the people.
Buhari does so too.

Ipobian spotted.
Try get sense abeg.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Sapaz02: 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
buttlover:
The northerners will rather suffer than give their votes to a nyamiri. I pray they consider their children bjusefore voting this time.
Just like they didn't consider their kids before voting the most intelligent presidio of naija ryt
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Lovelive: 11:42pm On May 08, 2022
My people full ground here. We are in for real @ Vote4PeterObi, People's President.

#PeterObi4PresidentOfTheNewNigeria

#
Thamesbridge:
Peter Obi consultations continues.

Obi and his team just arrived the Maiduguri Airport for the consultation with the good people of Borno state.

As one of the epicentres of insecurity in Nigeria, Obi’s presidency, by its potential capacity to pull people out of poverty, would reduce insecurity in all parts of the country.

Surprisingly, Obi’s posters are conspicuous in every part of Maiduguri.

Join the moving train!

https://evideostv.com/presidential-poll-peter-obi-lands-in-maiduguri/?amp=1
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Lovelive: 11:46pm On May 08, 2022
Frankly, I feel your pain.

Sorry o !

DuBLINGreenb:
After Obi boys have finished insulting Fulani’s and Hausas mercilessly online now he wants to go and beg them for votes SHAME.

Waste of time, money and resource by this regional candidate.
All the regional candidates should go and sleep they have lost.

Peter Obi and Tilumbu are both Regional candidates and on the day of primaries they will both be disgraced out that will be the death of their political careers. And the end of an era for Tilumbu.

Only Yoruba boys in Lagos Believe Tilumbu can win, there is popularity and notoriety Tilumbu is notorious as a Godfather, as a bullion van merchant as everything that is wrong with Nigeria.

So the good people of Nigeria will hail him chop his money and clean mouth but will not vote for him.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by okuta007: 3:56am On May 09, 2022
abobote:
I thought they say he can't campaign in North.
Peter Obi is a very unique person.
While others dress to please their host, he doesn't need to do that.
That aside, even though I believe he is the best man for the job, he doesn't have the warchest, or the rugidity to fight dirty, or do or die politics, like former president, Olusegun Obassanjo said, for Nigeria election.
The best bet is for PDP to repeat 2019 formula, of Atiku/Obi or remain opposition forever

for Atiku to win - i will prefer Tinubu

Atiku has demonstrated by his decamping history that for him - "the end justifies the means"

Atiku is a very selfish, greedy and ambitious man whose only reason for running is to be President NOT because he has anything to offer

Nigeria is not a means to fuel ego or put items on any useless politician's bucket list -

If Atiku ever makes the mistake of debating OBI, he will be so exposed as tremendously shallow on economic issues

that his own household wont vote for him
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by blackpanda: 4:13am On May 09, 2022
oneclickng:

Almajiri/IDP candidate spotted

IPOB Brainwashed cannibal spotted
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Reflect7: 4:44am On May 09, 2022
bigpicture001:
This guy is. Not interested in eye service.. he is. The only campaigner. Who doesn't do clothe and culture uniform eye service when he. Lands a particular state..

He. Still dresses like Peter. Obi

WELL THAT IS WRONG. HE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO PAY FEDERAL POLITICS IF HE WANTS TO BE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.

HE SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR BABARIGA TO WEAR IF HE'S GOING TO MAIDUGURI TO CAMPAIGN, NOT THAT SINGLET HE'S WEARING.

CAMPAIGNING IS ABOUT WINNING THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE MASSES. IDENTIFYING WITH THEM ETC. YOU DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO ENDEAR YOURSELF TO THEM. MAKE THEM SEE YOU AS ONE OF THEM, AND SOMEONE WHO CAN WORK FOR THEM.

TOMORROW WHEN TINUBU OR OSINBAJO GO THERE DRESSED LIKE FULANIS, AND THEY WIN, YOU WILL CRY MARGINALISATION.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Divoc19(f): 5:46am On May 09, 2022
Las last. I pray so.
Their combo pack will be premium for naija
Adonis86:
He's the right guy for the job. On option B, he's going to be Atikus running mate. If that happens, pdp is back to the centre then.
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Qoko: 6:05am On May 09, 2022
Some Yorubas and Northern preferred their children suffering for another 10 years than vote for good product like Obi, I pity Nigeria especially in this our Lagos
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by Queenslander(f): 6:44am On May 09, 2022
olaremint:
It's clear to see clueless ibos rooting for Obi, Obi or whoever should first go and develop the east before coming for Nigeria. Insha Allah the ABAT project is a train coming home.
lmao,. Just like your bat developed the west,. brainless bleeping terrorist!!
Re: Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) by InoGetJoy: 7:00am On May 09, 2022
anonimi:

Do you want a bucket for your premium tears
Or you would rather cry into ThiefNuibu’s butt as a buttlover that you are?
The person you quoted is actually right. The core northerners are a weird bunch. They vote only based on tribe, religion comes second. They have the huge population to turn elections in their favour and that's the reason their elites chose to keep them in perpetual illiteracy; so they can use their population to win elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.