Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,652 members, 7,921,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

Are You Infected With Any STD? See This Then - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Infected With Any STD? See This Then (440 Views)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Çan I Contact Any STD Through Mouth Action / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Infected With Any STD? See This Then by emitheo(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2022
Hello guys... I remember being infected with a chronic infection by the name of E-coli.
Count yourself unlucky if you become infected with this - A totally stubborn type of STD.
I remember coming on Nairaland to seek a solution after spending alot on drugs...yet "nothing".

But thank God today, I'm cured.

If you've any chronic infection. Then see the solution here - read the post https://www.nairaland.com/7002623/finally-found-solution-stds-relationship
Re: Are You Infected With Any STD? See This Then by emitheo(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2022
Update:
The seed used as a cure is already running out of stock...
First come first serve

(1) (Reply)

Ghhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggg / Avoid These: When It's Your First Time Meeting Your Girlfriend's Parents / Mother Storms Party Venue, Drags Daughter Home After She Snuck Out At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.