Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike (535 Views)

2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency, They Are All Eyeing VP Slot – MASSOB / Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by zaddyboy(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2022
The Leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Ralph Uwazuruike, on Sunday claimed that he is yet to see a serious presidential aspirant from the South-East.
According to Uwazuruike, many of the presidential aspirants in the region have the intention to emerge as Vice Presidential candidates.
Uwazuruike stated this while reacting to the criticism of his decision to support the presidential ambition of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello.
He said as a Nigerian and as an adult, he has the fundamental right to support whoever he wants.
Uwazuruike said, “ No Igbo man is contesting for the presidency. All these people you are seeing are pretenders. They can’t come to me because they know that I know them. No Igbo man. I repeat am contesting for the president. Let them swear, all of them, that they are not going to the North to lobby for vice president.
Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by Bigheart042(m): 10:38pm On May 08, 2022
zaddyboy:
The Leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Ralph Uwazuruike, on Sunday claimed that he is yet to see a serious presidential aspirant from the South-East.
According to Uwazuruike, many of the presidential aspirants in the region have the intention to emerge as Vice Presidential candidates.
Uwazuruike stated this while reacting to the criticism of his decision to support the presidential ambition of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello.
He said as a Nigerian and as an adult, he has the fundamental right to support whoever he wants.
Uwazuruike said, “ No Igbo man is contesting for the presidency. All these people you are seeing are pretenders. They can’t come to me because they know that I know them. No Igbo man. I repeat am contesting for the president. Let them swear, all of them, that they are not going to the North to lobby for vice president.

A big shame to u..
Foolish man that sold his brethren cos of money.,
Uwazuruike is just playing politics in the name of Biafra collecting millions thereby deceiving his followers.
Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by Praxis758: 10:40pm On May 08, 2022
So people like Peter Obi, Dave Umahi, Pius Anyim, Rochas Okorocha, Emeka Uwajiuba and Ken Nnamani are not full-blooded Igbo?

Who then is Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by Superwave16320: 10:44pm On May 08, 2022
A tribe of cowards trying to govern a country
Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by seunmsg(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2022
No Igbo man is contesting for the presidency. All these people you are seeing are pretenders. They can’t come to me because they know that I know them.

We’ve said this severally but they abuse and call us Afonja. It’s good that an Igbo man is the one saying it as it is to them. All the Igbos who’ve declared so far are nothing but pretenders. None of them is a front runner either in APC or PDP. It’s time you guys accept the truth and back the serious southerners who are in contention in the two leading parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by Mooh247: 10:57pm On May 08, 2022
grin

Yeye Bello's money doing wonders

Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by duduade: 10:58pm On May 08, 2022
So Peter Obi is doing what

The igbos are the ones doing themselves truly

No unity amongst us Igbos

God will help us
Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by PointZerom: 12:25am On May 09, 2022
seunmsg:

We’ve said this severally but they abuse and call us Afonja. It’s good that an Igbo man is the one saying it as it is to them. All the Igbos who’ve declared so far are nothing but pretenders. None of them is a front runner either in APC or PDP. It’s time you guys accept the truth and back the serious southerners who are in contention in the two leading parties.

Your hero Uwazuruike is like Joe Igbokwe, they're as unstable as water. They're not relevant in Igbo land. Only fools takes them seriously.
Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:29am On May 09, 2022
zaddyboy:
Pants Pete Obi is wasting his time
Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by Idiko1: 12:33am On May 09, 2022
Ralph Uwazuruike is an irrelevant fool!!!
Re: 2023: No Igbo Man Contesting Presidency – Uwazuruike by 1875sha: 7:46am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Peterobiisathie:
Pants Pete Obi is wasting his time
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Blasphemy: Zahra Buhari Shares Video Of Saudi Islamic Scholar Advising / The Prevalent Profile Of Rt Hon. Jerry Alagbaoso, B.ed M.ed, Fnae. / Who Can List Out The Achievements Of Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.