Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,383 members, 7,940,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

A Thread: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God By kingjaja888 (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God By kingjaja888 (2) (382 Views)

My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God. / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God By kingjaja888 (2) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 09, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7116087/father-pastor-dont-believe-god

My attention was drawn to the earlier thread above. The Op who has KINGJAJA888 as his moniker, claimed that being a senior pastor son does mean he should be a xtian. He said he was not convinced, and he believed in no God. He further stressed that he wondered how a book of fairytale written by people in 18BC would be for people in this new era...

My take:

Talking about xtianity, it is a religion of evil later packaged to suit the mores of times. Back then, xtianity was spread through war mostly by the Knight Templars. Xtianity is a cult, a religion, a way of life, created by Emperor Constantine, stolen by the British to enslave humankind and the African continent. The British conquest of Africa has been planned prior to the Berlin Conference of 1884. Thanks to the trans-atlantic slave trade which began during the 15th century making it easier for the British to subdue the African continent during the colonisation and the likes of the xtian missionaries supported by the British government.

Most xtians were not aware that during the slavery era, Africans were not allow to read other books (reading other books is a punishable offence that leads to death) but the Bible. Why? The Bible has it written that slaves should obey their earthly masters. The bible was a mechanism for brain control at that time (even presently because when you are in church, you do not need your brain but emotion most xtians called holy spirit) controlling the slaves inability to reason and revolt. The bible is an evil book that support slavery, sodomy, incest, war, choosing a nation over another, a book full of contradictions and irregularities.
Re: A Thread: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God By kingjaja888 (2) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 09, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
https://www.nairaland.com/7116087/father-pastor-dont-believe-god

My attention was drawn to the earlier thread above. The Op who has KINGJAJA888 as his moniker, claimed that being a senior pastor son does mean he should be a xtian. He said he was not convinced, and he believed in no God. He further stressed that he wondered how a book of fairytale written by people in 18BC would be for people in this new era...

My take:

Talking about xtianity, it is a religion of evil later packaged to suit the mores of times. Back then, xtianity was spread through war mostly by the Knight Templars. Xtianity is a cult, a religion, a way of life, created by Emperor Constantine, stolen by the British to enslave humankind and the African continent. The British conquest of Africa has been planned prior to the Berlin Conference of 1884. Thanks to the trans-atlantic slave trade which began during the 15th century making it easier for the British to subdue the African continent during the colonisation and the likes of the xtian missionaries supported by the British government.

Most xtians were not aware that during the slavery era, Africans were not allow to read other books (reading other books is a punishable offence that leads to death) but the Bible. Why? The Bible has it written that slaves should obey their earthly masters. The bible was a mechanism for brain control at that time (even presently because when you are in church, you do not need your brain but emotion most xtians called holy spirit) controlling the slaves inability to reason and revolt. The bible is an evil book that support slavery, sodomy, incest, war, choosing a nation over another, a book full of contradictions and irregularities.

Many people were not aware that the first ship that arrived the African continent for slave trade is known as "J. E. S. U. S. of Lübeck" meaning Joint European Slave Union Ship of Lübeck. Mind you, the letter "J" was the last letter in the English alphabet, not the letter "Z".

Jesus was created by the catholic church as well.

To know more about the created figure called Jesus, checked the below link:

https://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/

1 Like

Re: A Thread: My Father Is A Pastor But I Don't Believe In God By kingjaja888 (2) by Nobody: 12:21am On May 09, 2022
It's not compulsory to slander people practising religion.
It's a form of good sanity.
Last Bullet
Kindly take any Christian that vex you with their practice to court.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures You Uploaded On Social Media Can Be Printed Out For Ritual Purposes / God!!!! / Funke Akindele: Break Up Tweet Was A Coincidence — Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.